Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2014, 06:26 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
1 wanted Germany Judenrein
1 wants NY judenrein

Hitler didn't build ovens until after WWII started
I said Cuomo not hitler. Why would when hitler built the ovens even matter?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2014, 06:35 AM

13 posts, read 11,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
When was the last time a pro-choice activist bombed a building or gunned someone down in the name of their cause? When the "pro life" camp starts reigning in its terrorist wing instead of just saying, "We're not all like that!" they'll have something to say about tolerance. Not before.
So you really think you have a strong argument in asking when pro-choice people last killed someone?

Old 01-20-2014, 06:38 AM

57,301 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Yet another thread with a misleading title but what you would expect from the Life News. His comments were directed at right wing politicians, good luck getting elected in NY on that platform.

Old 01-20-2014, 06:38 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,557,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
I said Cuomo not hitler. Why would when hitler built the ovens even matter?
Hitler wanted Jews out of Germany years before he built the ovens

it was people like you who refused to do anything Hitler/Cuomo that led to the ovens

Old 01-20-2014, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yet another thread with a misleading title but what you would expect from the Life News. His comments were directed at right wing politicians, good luck getting elected in NY on that platform.
the strongest elected conservative (against homosexuality, and abortion) politicians in NY are democrats

Old 01-20-2014, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Hitler wanted Jews out of Germany years before he built the ovens

it was people like you who refused to do anything Hitler/Cuomo that led to the ovens
I take full blame for hitler's ovens. Since both my parents were teens in 1940's, I blame them for not having kids till they met and married. I could have stoped hitler.

Old 01-20-2014, 06:49 AM

13 posts, read 11,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
His comments stand on their own. It was reported in several sources including the Times Union - the local newspaper in Albany. Fixate on the single source in an attempt to undermine the issue but they didn't make it up. I live in NYS, read and heard the comments made on public radio. The very fact that damage control is required now should show you that he said what he said... Why else would his press office claim his comments "need more context"?

Capitol Confidential » Cuomo admin: Comments on

Cuomo’s comments, made on public radio’s “The Capitol Pressroom” on Friday, need more context, according to the governor’s office.

Old 01-20-2014, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
I take full blame for hitler's ovens. Since both my parents were teens in 1940's, I blame them for not having kids till they met and married. I could have stoped hitler.
like you
meaning
similar to you

Old 01-20-2014, 07:12 AM

Quote:
like you
meaning
similar to you
You trying to explain your meaning is like putting lipstick on a pig.

Old 01-20-2014, 07:37 AM

57,301 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietobserver View Post
His comments stand on their own. It was reported in several sources including the Times Union - the local newspaper in Albany. Fixate on the single source in an attempt to undermine the issue but they didn't make it up. I live in NYS, read and heard the comments made on public radio. The very fact that damage control is required now should show you that he said what he said... Why else would his press office claim his comments "need more context"?

Capitol Confidential » Cuomo admin: Comments on

Cuomo’s comments, made on public radio’s “The Capitol Pressroom” on Friday, need more context, according to the governor’s office.
If so many publications carried his statement then provide the link with the exact quote rather than a misleading title from a right wing publication. Assuming the Life News is even correct part of the quote is below, tell me how that translates into the OP's title.

Quote:
You have a schism within the Republican Party. … They’re searching to define their soul, that’s what’s going on. Is the Republican party in this state a moderate party or is it an extreme conservative party? That’s what they’re trying to figure out. It’s a mirror of what’s going on in Washington. The gridlock in Washington is less about Democrats and Republicans. It’s more about extreme Republicans versus moderate Republicans.

You’re seeing that play out in New York. … The Republican Party candidates are
running against the SAFE Act — it was voted for by moderate Republicans who run
the Senate! Their problem is not me and the Democrats; their problem is
themselves. Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are
right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are? Because if
that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in
the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies