Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2014, 12:26 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times

Advertisements

Because HomoActivists are hell bent on making sure that America accepts as normal male-on-male pig bottoming. We won't be a free country until disgusting sex acts are considered a normal, acceptable, every day kind of activity here in the good old US of A.

Old 02-11-2014, 12:30 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,415,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Because HomoActivists are hell bent on making sure that America accepts as normal male-on-male pig bottoming. We won't be a free country until disgusting sex acts are considered a normal, acceptable, every day kind of activity here in the good old US of A.

Pig bottoming? LMAO.

Lemme guess, your "exhaustive research"into the scourge of immoral indecency led you to discovery this obscure term? Perhaps you stumbled across the term while searching for ham products?

You people are so transparent birds are in danger whenever you walk down the street.

Old 02-11-2014, 12:34 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,207,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Pig bottoming? LMAO.

Lemme guess, your "exhaustive research"into the scourge of immoral indecency led you to discovery this obscure term? Perhaps you stumbled across the term while searching for ham products?

You people are so transparent birds are in danger whenever you walk down the street.
Opposition to immorality should be transparent. You are wrong.

Old 02-11-2014, 12:37 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Pig bottoming? LMAO.

No research needed. Only a keen ear and a keen eye on the politics of the day. Homosexuals lay bare what they seek. It's out there for all to see.

Old 02-11-2014, 12:41 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,415,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Opposition to immorality should be transparent. You are wrong.

Oh I'm wrong? Homosexuality is immoral? Says who? You?

Sorry chap, but you are nothing and nobody of authority on the subject. You speak for no God, Gods, or Deity, despite your delusion of same. You speak for yourself and whatever horrid viper filled congregation you're a member of. You spout tired dogma of hatred that you've chosen to shackle your mind to for the illusory promise of eternal life in a place filled with like minded bigots.

The immoral position, as time will ultimately bear out, is yours. Perhaps 100 years from now someone will accidentally stumble on this site in an internet archive somewhere and marvel at the incomprehensible ignorance of your posts. Forever immortalized like so many bigots of old.

Old 02-11-2014, 12:42 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christelyn324 View Post
Everyone morning I read the various papers and it seems as if this morning, all of the main papers have Michael Sam (an openly homosexual college football player) as the main head-line. The writers of the various articles seem to celebrate Sam because he has come out as homosexual. I find it strange that the media encourages homosexuality, but then publishes articles stating that homosexual black males have the highest HIV rates in the country.

I don't understand why this is something that should be celebrated. My question is, what value does being homosexual add to the greater society?

USA Today | Sports

Because it takes a lot of courage to do so, especially in the realm of professional sports.

Old 02-11-2014, 12:52 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,851,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Being opposed to immoralty is not bigotry.
My how condescending. Sad.

Old 02-11-2014, 12:53 PM

937 posts, read 1,135,473 times
Here's what I don't like about LGBTs, many will demand that you agree with their views or they'll label you a bigot. Why don't they understand that many people in this nation still have certain values, morals and customs that are not in keeping with accepting homosexuality as equal to heterosexuality.

Just as I wouldn't want my (future) son to associate with prostitutes, liars, thieves, etc, I wouldn't want him to think that homosexuality is a good thing.

Last edited by CityGirl332; 02-11-2014 at 01:04 PM..

Old 02-11-2014, 12:55 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,252,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
No research needed. Only a keen ear and a keen eye on the politics of the day. Homosexuals lay bare what they seek. It's out there for all to see.
To the contrary. Homosexuals attempt to hide their obsessive and deviant sexual practices from the public preferring to couch their sexuality in terms of love and marriage. (It's kind of like the line that we are conservatives, not bigots. But that is for another thread.) We are all suckers for that. Who wants to stand in the way of two people who truly love each other living together and filing jointly? On the other hand, most of society recoils convulsively at the thought of what that "love" is actually about. This is the obnoxious side of homosexuality - the one that has been lost with all the talk of love and marriage of late.

Nevertheless, I still don't see it as my business to regulate what two (or more) consenting adults do in private. And if marriage makes them feel more respectable in spite of their sexual antics, then let them have marriage. I just don't see the need to call a press conference to tell the world about it.

Old 02-11-2014, 01:00 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,851,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
Here's what I don't like about LGBTs, many will demand that you agree with their views or they'll label you a bigot. Why don't they understand that many people in this nation still have certain values, morals and customs that are not in keeping with accepting homosexuality as equal to heterosexuality.
So strictly within the subject of this thread, what is there to disagree with? Do you think the football player should have remained living in secrecy? His coming out has nothing to do with you so there is really nothing for you to agree or disagree with. I highly doubt you'd ever even heard of this guy until yesterday. Your values, morals and customs have not been compromised or questioned at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies