Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2014, 09:29 AM

2,234 posts, read 1,759,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapaport View Post
I think you should be shot too... Who knows what are you going to do later today? Maybe attack somebody? Maybe rape? I think the only logical solution is to shoot you right here and right now.
How did you get him saying that victims of a home invasion do not know what the criminal plans on taking their life or not to comparing that to preemptively shooting a stranger who hasn't yet committed ANY CRIME because he could pretentious do so? Everything you just said is just plan retard...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2014, 09:30 AM

1,070 posts, read 740,064 times
Really? Lol

Where is New York on that list with respect to New Orleans, Houston, Dallas or Miami?

Stop here before you embarrass yourself lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
That is an outright lie lol. The states and cities in the U.S. with the most restrictive firearm laws and the highest grade according to the Brady Campaign, are ALL at the top of the list for most homicides in the U.S.

Old 05-15-2014, 09:32 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,352,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Why would there be a problem with my leaving a purse in my garage?
Hell, I should be able to leave stacks of gold bullion in my front yard with the expectation that decent human beings will walk by it and leave it completely alone.

If you are a shady piece of crap, that's the only time my stuff is in danger.
I 100% agree!!!

Old 05-15-2014, 09:33 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,635,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapaport View Post
Yeah, facing the jury is not pleasant but it still doesn't compare to being shot by some redneck with a vendetta.
We have a dead body of a German exchange student who's only crime was trespassing. That's much bigger problem
Other than I find use of the word "redneck" applied in an insulting context to all firearms owners, by so many people, nothing you said here contradicts me. As I said, I find reports of this guys conduct before the shooting disturbing, and were I on the jury, I'd want to know the bold truth of that. I'm not on the jury but would still like to know for sure.
That this kid was a German exchange seems to be bothering folks as well. I find his nationality irrelevant. He was trespassing and sneak thieving, which is what precipitated this. No, not capital offenses, but dangerous nevertheless.
Entering someones personal space like this, after dark, and slinking about, IS a good way to get shot. Most people know that. Its kind of a known fact, especially in castle doctrine states. OK, the kid was German, he didn't know that, but is ignorance of the law an excuse?
Nothing good came of this. But there's blame aplenty to spread around.

Old 05-15-2014, 09:35 AM

4,395 posts, read 4,913,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
He was baited into a garage. He didn't "break" into the guys house. The homeowner ran out the back door of his house after an alarm sounded and shot an unarmed kid in the back as he was fleeing. This is why the idiot homeowner is going to be charged. The fact that you're defending this mans behavior is pathetic. This is why so many people in this country hate gun culture. As a gun enthusiast myself, I'm almost to the point that I don't tell people about my hobbies because I don't want to be associated with individuals like yourself.

my 2 cents
According to investigators at the scene, the victim was shot in the head and arm while in the back of the garage. That's covered in the affidavit.

http://newstalkkgvo.com/files/2014/0...NFORMATION.pdf

Old 05-15-2014, 09:37 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,682,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This exchange student should not have been in the owners garage but he did not deserve to die, this is sad and absolutely ridiculous that this occurred.
Two burglaries in the past three weeks? No wonder this home owner was trigger happy.

Old 05-15-2014, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
Did you learn that at the academy officer?

He shot the kid in the back. The kid probably never even saw him coming...................read the back story.

The name is fitting
I'd rather just stick to facts - http://newstalkkgvo.com/files/2014/0...NFORMATION.pdf

Never been to the academy but I have been trained by guys who train the trainers at the academy. In fact I've had more tactics training than one of my family members who graduated from the Arkansas police academy. CLEST | ALETA

Old 05-15-2014, 09:58 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,469,695 times
Pages 15, 16 and 17 - before the incident Kaarma talked about killing kids (trespassers) "I'm seriously going to kill some f***ing kids... you'll see this on the f***ing news" and killing cops. Witnesses also say he was driving around the neighborhood drunk, cutting off and blocking other cars, and yelling gibberish.

Old 05-15-2014, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Pages 15 and 16 - before the incident Kaarma talked about killing kids (trespassers) and killing cops. Wirnesses also say he was driving around the neighborhood drunk, cutting off and blocking other cars, and yelling gibberish.

The defense will argue that he was just blowing off steam. I've been a victim of property crime and my comments about the theif make Mr. Kaarma look like a nice guy.

I'm sure the defense will argue that the driving drunk is a separate issue.

Old 05-15-2014, 10:06 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,352,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Pages 15, 16 and 17 - before the incident Kaarma talked about killing kids (trespassers) "I'm seriously going to kill some f***ing kids... you'll see this on the f***ing news" and killing cops. Witnesses also say he was driving around the neighborhood drunk, cutting off and blocking other cars, and yelling gibberish.

That is to bad the man's space had been invaded to the point he felt that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies