Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2014, 01:57 PM

1,834 posts, read 2,696,595 times

Advertisements

Black leaders are actually killing the people they claim to represent. Every time they open their mouth and preach violence someone is listening to them and then the next encounter that listener has with authority or the public in general their attitude is that of confrontation and violence, even when they have not committed a crime. The leaders are filling their pockets with money by killing their own people.

Old 12-01-2014, 01:59 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
Like that fellow in Jersey City who killed the young cop sitting in his squad car. The locals put up a memorial to the fallen killer!
Sidewalk memorial honors Lawrence Campbell, accused killer of N.J. Officer Melvin Santiago | masslive.com
is this the thug whose wife said he should have killed more officers?

Old 12-01-2014, 02:01 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,842,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
is this the thug whose wife said he should have killed more officers?
yes

"Angelique Campbell, Campbell's widow, told News 12 New Jersey on Sunday that she was sorry for Santiago's family but that her husband should have killed more officers if they were planning to kill him. She later apologized for the comments."

Old 12-01-2014, 02:15 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,072,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
What I was trying to point out is that the segment of the Black population who is doing the right thing will keep doing so.

The anger is disturbing, mainly for this reason. There are far more Blacks not tearing down stores and burning buildings. Sadly, the ones doing this get the most attention. Hood rats, looters, and thugs get the most attention. Regular Blacks who just want to work hard and live their lives get ignored.

I know that if a person wants to change their life for the better, they have to be willing to put in the work. This is for anyone. What I'm saying is that the persons already doing that, they have it together.

BTW, I live in Georgia. I know plenty about trashy types. I've been victimized by them. I have been a victim of Black-on-Black crime. Got jumped by Black teenagers when I was 17 while taking a jog one evening. I was jumped one night after work when I was in college. I've also seen my share of violence from White youths. Got shot with a paintball gun, some teens threw rocks at me one day. The subdivision I live in, it is a decent place. However, I can find some crappy areas not that far away from where I live. I think living in an exurban area kind of makes the feeling different than being in an inner-ring suburb.
I do understand what you're saying. In a way it's all the same - there are people of all races all across the country just quietly living their lives. Doing the right thing. Going to their jobs, paying their taxes, raising their kids. THOSE people (you and me and everyone else who just live their lives) don't make the headlines.

There's plenty of white trash out there (they don't loot and burn down businesses when they're pissed) but they're just as toxic as black trash. But it's the destruction, violence and out-of-control behavior that makes the ratings.

I keep thinking about those faces of black students that were in my sons' graduating class. And then I think about all the young blacks that my youngest son went through USAF Basic Training with. He sent me a CD a few years ago from Iraq. All races of young people in uniform, doing the kind of stupid crap you see in those "military personnel dancing in uniform" videos you see on Youtube. Just kids. All of them. Good, decent young people doing their thing and living their lives.

My husband and I were camping with someone we were just getting to know, this past summer here in Idaho. While we were setting up camp a truck drove up and parked next to the other guys camper. Two trashy white guys and a trashy young girl climbed out. My husband is a retired cop (who dealt with a whole lot of trashy white mountain people in Eastern Tennesee), and both of us could tell right away.............not long after they got there I introduced myself and then introduced my husband to one of the visitors. And then I said "He's a retired cop". The guy actually jumped backwards in surprise and then laughed awkwardly and said "Oh yeah - well I'm a retired criminal". No sh*t. Trashy people all over the place. Even in a campground in central Idaho.

Old 12-01-2014, 02:18 PM

389 posts, read 617,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Lets not forget this recent thug.

Video Released of Trooper-Involved Shooting
Looks like the system works. Cop is on the way to getting his just due, and the comment section is devoid of those imaginary racist whites.

Last edited by SETI_listener; 12-01-2014 at 03:17 PM..

Old 12-01-2014, 02:30 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,446,162 times
Your personal conduct shouldn't make you eligible for the death penalty. Being an ******* and a loser shouldn't give police the right to execute you.

Look what we have here! A right winger who thinks a lone agent of the state should favor some groups over others. Poor & dumb & minorities are fair game, only the well-off deserve constitutional justice.

Old 12-01-2014, 03:04 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Your personal conduct shouldn't make you eligible for the death penalty. Being an ******* and a loser shouldn't give police the right to execute you.

Look what we have here! A right winger who thinks a lone agent of the state should favor some groups over others. Poor & dumb & minorities are fair game, only the well-off deserve constitutional justice.
Your personal conduct DOES make you eligible for the death penalty when you threaten the lives of others or try to wrestle a gun from a police officer.

If blacks want to stop being killed, stop committing so many crimes. There is a good reason that Asians are not killed in large numbers by the police or profiled. Are they not minorities that appear different than caucasions?

Old 12-01-2014, 03:35 PM

808 posts, read 1,679,209 times
Black people are apparently the source of many of the downtrodden white mans problems.

Old 12-01-2014, 03:43 PM

5,280 posts, read 6,216,195 times
To jump back five pages- how does Trayvon Martin even fit into the same category as the others. He was walking back from a convenience store with a snack?

Worse case scenario is that he confronted someone who was stalking him. And we'll never know who instigated but if someone followed me a couple of blocks I would certainly think they had ill will. If George Zimmerman had listened to 911 he would not have had his ass kicked by a teenager or shot him because he was too much of a wuss to defend himself otherwise. While Martin had a couple of instances of youthful stupidity Zimmerman has had several run-ins with the law well into adult.

As for the others- the question of whether Brown committed a crime worthy of being shot that many times is the big puzzle for many people. With so much of that case so undeniably screwy I doubt anyone can accurately reconstruct what happened. In life an encounter with the law is like blackjack. You can't tie the house, you have to beat the house. The more I look at what was said/presented versus what others have documented I really think its possible nobody really has an accurate recollection of what really happened through the entire sequence of events. Its too bad Ferguson did not require officers to patrol in pairs or have the vehicles equipped with cameras. I think we would have had either a much different outcome or at least a somewhat clearer idea of what happened.

Brawley and Duke are simply insane. Brawley more so. As a someone who is typically center left I am continuously baffled why people are shocked that Al Sharpton is seen as a race baiter. He 100% earned that reputation and the mental gymnastics required to avoid that fact boggle my mind. Duke was an instance of someone following intuition where evidence did not lead- seemingly set that they were right and in the end all the chips would fall their way. Einstein's definition of insanity was in play there.

Old 12-01-2014, 04:06 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Thugs and criminals are human too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies