Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 08:15 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,001,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
You might just infuriate them...like trying to spray a hornets nest while standing 4 feet away.
I deal with these types daily here where I live pure white trash...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2015, 08:17 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,944,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
I deal with these types daily here where I live pure white trash...
Hey now no need to get racial. Are we to believe these animals are black trash?

Old 07-07-2015, 08:19 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Well, I'm glad I clarified it for you. He returned once.

Feel free to disagree. If you don't think he returned, then so be it. I am simply trying to make a point about 'mutual combat' which a lot of people are not aware of.

Here is the problem. If you are attacked like that and you have a gun, you are justified to use it during the initial attack. However, if you leave and then come back and open fire, there is a good chance you'll be in legal trouble.

Do you understand the point I am trying to make?
no, I don't see him returning or challenging, and you continually refuse to tell us where you are seeing these mysterious events taking place. I'm sure not seeing any 'mutual combat.'

not sure why you are talking about returning with a gun, since no one is claiming that happened.

Old 07-07-2015, 08:24 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,996,826 times
Quote:

Just animals or trash sounds appropriate. IMO skin color is irrelevant.

Old 07-07-2015, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Hey trash is trash time to take it out when it smells...

Old 07-07-2015, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Hey trash is trash time to take it out when it smells...

Yep!

Old 07-07-2015, 08:27 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
no, I don't see him returning or challenging, and you continually refuse to tell us where you are seeing these mysterious events taking place. I'm sure not seeing any 'mutual combat.'

not sure why you are talking about returning with a gun, since no one is claiming that happened.
I told you it is mentioned in the article, and I told you it is mentioned on the video, and I also told you where in the video it happens. You don't want to look, so don't look. I do not care.

And yes, I specifically said there was no gun involved. It was an example of the laws I am referring to. I was hoping it would help you see the point, but obviously I can't help the blind to see.

The legal situation can change when you leave, and then return be there a gun or no gun. It's just a way it is. Feel free to deny it.

It seems you like to argue for the sake of arguing, so there is nothing more to say. I hope other readers see the point I was making.

Old 07-07-2015, 08:30 AM

Amish ?
Hell I live close to them in southern Ohio Kliems market Rt.32 Appalachian Highway ...Amish Mafia rotflmao...freaking butter churners...

Old 07-07-2015, 08:38 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I told you it is mentioned in the article, and I told you it is mentioned on the video, and I also told you where in the video it happens. You don't want to look, so don't look. I do not care.
ah, now I see that you went back and edited your post to make the claim that 'the commentator also says he walks away and returns (aroud 55sec mark).' I'm not seeing that in the actual video. getting up off the ground is not 'challenging' anyone. and you didn't state at which point in the video he 'challenged' anyone.

and - 'returning'? returning where?

Quote:
And yes, I specifically said there was no gun involved. It was an example of the laws I am referring to. I was hoping it would help you see the point, but obviously I can't help the blind to see.
you're introducing some non-existent gun into this event, and I'm the blind one? alrighty then

Quote:
The legal situation can change when you leave, and then return be there a gun or no gun. It's just a way it is. Feel free to deny it.

It seems you like to argue for the sake of arguing, so there is nothing more to say. I hope other readers see the point I was making.
what do you mean by 'return'? when did he leave?

Old 07-07-2015, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Amish ?
Hell I live close to them in southern Ohio Kliems market Rt.32 Appalachian Highway ...Amish Mafia rotflmao...freaking butter churners...

Been spending most our lives living in an Amish Paradise!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies