Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2016, 04:34 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,738,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Because if women walked around without shirts on, men would get "excited" if you know what I mean.

In ST Barts a lot of people hang, no pun intended, on the beach totally naked. its hard to not keep the eyes peeled..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2016, 06:50 PM

638 posts, read 624,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Can't tell if you're joking or not, but breasts are not required to conceive a baby.
How old are you? You never knew that female breasts were, well, kind of a big deal?
Sure, most women appreciate men with nice chests, but its not the same as how men view female breasts.

Old 04-26-2016, 07:58 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Breast are a sexual private part that is used in sex. Good grief.

Old 04-26-2016, 10:52 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,820,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
In ST Barts a lot of people hang, no pun intended, on the beach totally naked. its hard to not keep the eyes peeled..
Thats true of beaches around the world. Nothing unusual about it.

You can also find the same in private clubs in many US cities.

Old 07-05-2016, 09:58 AM

285 posts, read 262,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
It wasn't always acceptable for men to be shirtless, but it is today. So I'm not going to buy, "this is the way it's always been."
Learned about that in class, actually. How, at one point, a man being shirtless was as bad as a female being shirtless. As far as I know, and correct me if I'm wrong, a man took off his shirt in a movie once and it was a turning point for dudes being shirtless 24/7.

I personally don't give a **** if a woman wants to be topless. I don't care if she wants to be bra-less, cause apparently some bras hurt like hell. If it's hot as hell and I can be shirtless then I think she should have the right too. If a fat mf with b cups for "man boobs" (or breasts at that point) can walk around shirtless and wave his **** around the place, so can a female. I see no issue with it.

Besides, breasts are just another part of the body. They weren't made for men to gawk at all the time, but to feed an infant. If lesbians and bi girls can control themselves naked in showers with other girls all the time, I think a man can control himself seeing a woman walk down the block without a shirt on for a few minutes. And if you can't and try blaming it on her body, take your childish self back indoors until you can behave.

Old 07-05-2016, 10:02 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,397,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisTK View Post

Besides, breasts are just another part of the body. They weren't made for men to gawk at all the time, but to feed an infant. If lesbians and bi girls can control themselves naked in showers with other girls all the time, I think a man can control himself seeing a woman walk down the block without a shirt on for a few minutes. And if you can't and try blaming it on her body, take your childish self back indoors until you can behave.
While I am all for EVERYONE keeping their shirt on, this post deserve an AMEN.

Old 07-05-2016, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

Because men would gawk and drool. Grown men are so immature when it comes to women's breasts lol Tell me...when was the last time you saw a women staring at a man's chest
Uh. I did on my way to work this morning when these very nicely built male joggers went by.

I looked...the...whole...time.

Old 07-05-2016, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
Sometimes, things are the way they are just because. You can go about and enjoy life. Or get offended by literally the dumbest sht in the world and pursue your own path to liberation, walking around the mall topless.
"Just because" is ok or bordering on ok for social acceptability.
It is NOT ok when it means you can go to jail for it.

Old 07-05-2016, 10:07 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,051,073 times
It's been like that for thousands of years. You should seek the answer from ancient Egypt.

Old 07-05-2016, 10:16 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,378,980 times
This feminist would prefer that everyone remain dressed, shirts and shoes included, thank you very much. As for me personally, I have never, ever wanted to go topless. Ever. I need support. That is all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies