Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should it be allowed
NO 109 64.50%
YES 60 35.50%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2016, 10:09 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I know it's true. You're the one doubting it. Go check for yourself.
And again, making claims that you can not back up.

Do you know nothing about the rules of debate?

Old 04-20-2016, 10:11 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
So when you are in a locker room you expose your genitalia to others.....
As do many others. Locker rooms are, in fact, provided for changing into and out of street clothes and swimsuits/exercise clothes.

That's EXACTLY why those with penises should be kept out of multiple occupancy girls'/women's restrooms/changing/locker/shower rooms, and vice versa.

Old 04-20-2016, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
THE SAME AS LAW. Meaning it is treated exactly like a law.
Meaning it's NOT law. Period.

NPR's statements stand:

Check out even the BLUE states included in the following list...

States which DON'T have laws that protect against gender identity discrimination. And 28 of these states have NO laws protecting LGBTs at all.

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Michigan
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Did You Know It's Legal In Most States To Discriminate Against LGBT People? : It's All Politics : NPR

List updated March 24, 2016. NPR cites the Movement Advancement Project, the ACLU, and the National Conference of State Legislatures as their sources for this info.

And, of course, the Federal Government itself does NOT list sexual orientation or gender identity as a protected class.

So... where are the announcements of all the other boycotts? Hmmm...???

Old 04-20-2016, 10:16 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,600 times
Quote:
As do many others. Locker rooms are, in fact, provided for changing into and out of street clothes and swimsuits/exercise clothes.

That's EXACTLY why those with penises should be kept out of multiple occupancy girls'/women's restrooms/changing/locker/shower rooms, and vice versa.
I don't know what happens in your women's locker room, but in my men's locker room, we don't go around exposing our penises to each other or children.

Oh and let us know when you find that proof that this transgender woman exposed her penis to others. Without any proof, it is a safe bet you are lying.

Old 04-20-2016, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
And again, making claims that you can not back up.

Do you know nothing about the rules of debate?
You haven't proven me wrong on this. I know I'm right. You're the one on the fence. You lose the debate.

Old 04-20-2016, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
I don't know what happens in your women's locker room, but in my men's locker room, we don't go around exposing our penises to each other or children.
No man in a men's locker room ever removes all their clothing? BS. How stupid do you think people are?

Old 04-20-2016, 10:22 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,600 times
Quote:
No man in a men's locker room ever removes all their clothing? BS. How stupid do you think people are?
No, men don't go exposing their penises to others, nor do we stare at other people's genitalia like you seem to do. Do you think men just walk around naked wagging their penises at each other?

Still no proof on the families you claim to know in Illinois and this transgender woman you claim exposed her penis to other women? I thought so, we all know you are lying anyway.

Old 04-20-2016, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Meaning it's NOT law. Period.

NPR's statements stand:

Check out even the BLUE states included in the following list...

States which DON'T have laws that protect against gender identity discrimination. And 28 of these states have NO laws protecting LGBTs at all.

\
And, of course, the Federal Government itself does NOT list sexual orientation or gender identity as a protected class.
And that has nothing to do with the post you are responding to.

PS. A FEDERAL court has ruled in favor of a TG teen regarding being banned from using the male facilities in school.

Old 04-20-2016, 10:28 AM

Quote:
You haven't proven me wrong on this. I know I'm right. You're the one on the fence. You lose the debate.
I'm not on the fence, I do not believe YOUR claims. It is up to you to prove YOUR claims, not on others to prove you wrong.

Old 04-20-2016, 10:29 AM

28,900 posts, read 30,279,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I can also end my PayPal services since they are OK with putting women and children at risk from predators.
Me to.....
I just closed my account with them and then went into a google search for Paypal reviews, and told them why. But, I saw they are from California, is it any wonder?

I'm sick and tired of this crap, and of just sitting back and doing nothing, this is an infringement on my right to privacy....enough is enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies