Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should it be allowed
NO 109 64.50%
YES 60 35.50%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 10:28 PM

20,063 posts, read 20,877,739 times

Advertisements

Some of these trannies never finish the job for some reason or another.
They are either chicken or run out of money. So you have chix with dix or mangina's.
Really. This is messed up.

Old 04-08-2016, 10:53 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,288,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Some of these trannies never finish the job for some reason or another.
They are either chicken or run out of money. So you have chix with dix or mangina's.
Really. This is messed up.
And this concerns you how? Do you find yourself thinking about other's genitalia often?

Old 04-09-2016, 06:39 AM

20,063 posts, read 20,877,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
And this concerns you how? Do you find yourself thinking about other's genitalia often?
I find myself thinking of female genitalia quite often.
Factory original genitalia.
Ain't nothing else like stock original.
I don't care for customized or modified.

Old 04-09-2016, 06:50 AM

57,323 posts, read 26,245,816 times
I don't think anyone really cared until those god fearing legislators in NC saw fit to raise the issue and protect all those businesses that were being traumatized by selling sandwiches to gay people. We can than them once again for getting LGBT rights on the front page again.

Old 04-09-2016, 07:41 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,765,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
bigotry -- stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

Way to be bigoted Paypal!!

End of the day, there's a lot more to this issue than just "discrimination". As a man, I might just want to gain free access to the women's restrooms, locker rooms and showers. Now if the liberals get their way, all I have to do is claim "I'm a woman trapped in a man's body!!" and you'll give me exactly what I want. Liberals are seriously underestimating how far some guys will go to feed their inner pervert!!

Can anyone offer up a way to separate the perverts from the genuinely transgendered? I can't think of anything.
Because transgendered people do their damnedest to act and dress like the gender they feel themselves to be?

I once was in a public restroom with a man who was beginning his transition to a woman. I knew who he was, I'd been seeing him around. Tell me, what "normal pervert" looking to attack a woman would be wearing heels, a dress, and makeup? S/he was looking to me for tips on how to do be more female, not to attack me.

And, BTW, I have known women who were attacked in public restrooms. Not a single one of those attackers was trying to pass as a woman at the time of the attack.

Old 04-09-2016, 08:18 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,704,460 times
Questions for PayPal

8 Questions for PayPal on Its Decision to Boycott North Carolina

Dear PayPal and other companies jumping on the boycott bandwagon...did you really think through carefully before you made your decision?

The leader of efforts to pass the Charlotte bathroom ordinance is a convicted sex offender, reports Mike Adams.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...75348379199720

Old 04-09-2016, 08:25 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,098,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I can also end my PayPal services since they are OK with putting women and children at risk from predators.
Many states have laws protecting transgendered individuals from discrimination when it comes to restroom policy. To name a few, Hawaii, Iowa, and Maine, none of which have seen increases in sexual assaults as a result of this law.

So, do explain where your getting this information from. How does allowing transgenders to use the restroom that matches their gender identity create an increased risk of sexual assaults, despite no evidence of this occurring in other places existing?

Old 04-09-2016, 08:30 AM

30,396 posts, read 19,191,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Because transgendered people do their damnedest to act and dress like the gender they feel themselves to be?

I once was in a public restroom with a man who was beginning his transition to a woman. I knew who he was, I'd been seeing him around. Tell me, what "normal pervert" looking to attack a woman would be wearing heels, a dress, and makeup? S/he was looking to me for tips on how to do be more female, not to attack me.

And, BTW, I have known women who were attacked in public restrooms. Not a single one of those attackers was trying to pass as a woman at the time of the attack.
And it will be easier when they have the right to be there. Should I have the right now to jump into the women's shower if I claim some type of LGBT?

I personally don't care if women want to use the men's bathroom that's been peed all over and I would prefer using the cleaner women's toilet myself....I just don't think my feeling should supercede the will of a state where I don't live.

Old 04-09-2016, 08:36 AM

57,323 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Questions for PayPal

8 Questions for PayPal on Its Decision to Boycott North Carolina

Dear PayPal and other companies jumping on the boycott bandwagon...did you really think through carefully before you made your decision?

The leader of efforts to pass the Charlotte bathroom ordinance is a convicted sex offender, reports Mike Adams.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...75348379199720

Well if Mike Adams said this on Facebook it must be true, why not read a newspaper on how this came about. There was a prior vote in Charlotte that failed, there was a hearing with several hundred people. Other cities in South Carolina have similar ordinances. This is just nonsense in an attempt to discredit a sensible regulation that the current council approved.

Charlotte City Council approves LGBT protections in 7-4 vote | The Charlotte Observer

Old 04-09-2016, 08:41 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,704,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Well if Mike Adams said this on Facebook it must be true, why not read a newspaper on how this came about. There was a prior vote in Charlotte that failed, there was a hearing with several hundred people. Other cities in South Carolina have similar ordinances. This is just nonsense in an attempt to discredit a sensible regulation that the current council approved.

Charlotte City Council approves LGBT protections in 7-4 vote | The Charlotte Observer
And he also states:
His conviction and status as a registered sex offender was initially ignored by the Charlotte Observer. Later, they were pressured into doing their jobs by conservative opponents of the ordinance. There is simply no journalistic excuse for ignoring such highly relevant evidence on a matter of public concern.

So much for the Charlotte Observer. They probably just wanted to be on the right side of p.c., considering the climate and the readership. No sense in risking a major boycott of the paper, is there.

We know how slanted some newspapers are, picking and choosing and carefully parsing what they report so it sounds the way they want it to sound to readers. Cha-ching!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies