Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2016, 02:20 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,953,657 times

Advertisements

Don't forget Bill took away our gun rights and implemented Don't ask don't tell. They are anti gun and anti gay.

The country is doomed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2016, 02:41 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,419,527 times
Yawn.

Hillary will curbstomp whoever the GOP throws at her in a general election. It won't even be close.

Old 04-09-2016, 02:45 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,834,646 times
What Clinton did this week was the most respect I've had for a high ranking democrat since Obama took the podium to announce Bin Laden was killed. And hunting down the man responsible for the biggest mass murder in US history isn't exactly partisan politics

Old 04-09-2016, 02:51 PM

59,088 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Thomas View Post
I think with all this campaign mambo jambo he totally destroyed his image.

He was a good enough president in a relatively easy era.

Not that i like him but i think this is really sad.

Also as a former president he shouldn't have been so active.

This is really not presidential.

Even Bush only appeared like couple of times for Jeb!.
He destroyed his image YEARS ago.

"I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman..."

"It depends on what the meaning of the word is, is"

Having to relinquish his law license because of lying in court.

Old 04-09-2016, 02:52 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times
Bill Clinton was a great President. He just was not a great Democratic President. More like a great big business President. That is what worries me about Hillary Clinton. She is on the same internationalist policies with a penchant for taking huge campaign contributions from big business and not admitting they are bribes.

Old 04-09-2016, 02:55 PM

4,231 posts, read 3,558,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
He destroyed his image YEARS ago.

"I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman..."

"It depends on what the meaning of the word is, is"

Having to relinquish his law license because of lying in court.
He was probably talking about Hillary.

Old 04-09-2016, 03:50 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Bill made a mistake in his reaction, he knows and has apologized for doing that.
What was his mistake? Telling the truth?
Quote:
If one doesn't live it, it is hard at times to recognize how what one says can be seen as bigoted and insensitive to the reality that other people painfully live.
How was what he said bigoted and insensitive? Is it now bigoted, racist, or prejudiced to so much as acknowledge that there are murderers and drug slingers out there who's skin happens to black? Frankly I don't understand this new play by social justice warriors to imply that if you call out criminals who happen to be black, what you're actually doing is calling all black people criminals.

How much further down the toilet will the American Left go? It seems to be a race to the bottom.....

Old 04-09-2016, 04:30 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,628,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
What was his mistake? Telling the truth?
Yep, telling the truth in a democratic primary where Hillary is getting the majority of the black vote after painting Sanders as racist like she was in 2008.

Bill needs to shut up until Hillary gets the endorsement and then he can say whatever he likes and go back to ignoring the black community.

I just keep looking at the choice between Sanders and Clinton and have to wonder WTF happened to the democratic party that Clinton is even still in the race let alone winning.

Sanders is the only guy left in the race at this point that I'd vote for.

Old 04-09-2016, 04:35 PM

35,078 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
His outburst at the BLM protester was actually a refreshing display of honesty. Most Democrats think that BLM protesters are only hurting the cause of blacks, but "political correctness" prevents them from speaking their mind. Hillary herself had a shouting match with one a few weeks ago. I think it gives hope to moderates who realize BLM is bad for America and American blacks.
Perfect but most politically correct people are too stupid to get the point. I repped this post.

Old 04-09-2016, 04:46 PM

4,677 posts, read 5,769,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Not really. Thats not their thing. Should another group? O.K.

This goes back to the idea that groups that concentrate on breast cancer should spend more time on prostate cancer.
Which is actually turns out to be a legitimate idea and criticism with the infighting that has occurred between different cancer awareness and research support groups, particular the way some breast cancer groups have not only deliberate undermined groups focusing on other cancers, but even other groups focusing on breast cancer. It became, "our way is the right way" instead of a comprehensive focus on defeating cancer overall. See: pinkwashing, the trademarking of "... for the Cure", research lobbying, high internal support costs and other controversies that have plagued breast cancer foundations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies