Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 02:39 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times

Advertisements

Gays claim that straights can only conceive naturally is unfair.

Whiney demonstrations to follow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2017, 02:45 PM

772 posts, read 390,291 times
Do you follow the Bible or just money?

Old 01-25-2017, 02:50 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,902,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
They are furious at Trump for not making LGBT rights a top priority but what other special things do they need?
It isn't about rights, it is about "attention" and these mentally ill need constant attention which is why no matter what "rights" you give them, they will demand more.

Welcome to the idiocy of the mentally ill who need attention 24/7 and will come up with any "need" they can claim to achieve it.

Old 01-25-2017, 02:56 PM

8,090 posts, read 6,955,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
Another straw man!

However, at some point we should stop referring to people with an adjective regarding skin color. DO you agree?

Just because White Supremacists classified people it does not mean it is right to continue to classify people according to looks. Race identity politics is a disgrace.
That's not a straw man. That's context. And, no, I do not believe that we should ignore race. Ignoring race is a quick and easy way to ignore racial injustice.

Old 01-25-2017, 03:00 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
It isn't about rights, it is about "attention" and these mentally ill need constant attention which is why no matter what "rights" you give them, they will demand more.

Welcome to the idiocy of the mentally ill who need attention 24/7 and will come up with any "need" they can claim to achieve it.
I agree, Trump is mentally ill with his constant need for attention.

Old 01-25-2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I agree, Trump is mentally ill with his constant need for attention.
Narcissism can be a possible cause for mental illness, but whether Trump is, I can not say. I can say that a person who seeks the sexual relations of another of the same sex is in serious mental danger and in need of help. Nobody of sound mind thinks sexual relations with the same sex is normal or reasonable. It is deviant and abnormal and should be attended to.

They need help, not encouragement for their deviance.

Old 01-25-2017, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Narcissism can be a possible cause for mental illness, but whether Trump is, I can not say. I can say that a person who seeks the sexual relations of another of the same sex is in serious mental danger and in need of help. Nobody of sound mind thinks sexual relations with the same sex is normal or reasonable. It is deviant and abnormal and should be attended to.

They need help, not encouragement for their deviance.
Nah, they're fine. People who have irrational hysterics about gays, on the other hand....

Old 01-25-2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Nah, they're fine. People who have irrational hysterics about gays, on the other hand....
well, lets get to the brass tax here.

for instance, tell me.. you think it normal for one male to stick his appendage up the excrement hole of another male? This is normal and rational to you?

Please, go on and explain how this is rational, normal and natural?

Old 01-25-2017, 03:24 PM

Quote:
well, lets get to the brass tax here.

for instance, tell me.. you think it normal for one male to stick his appendage up the excrement hole of another male? This is normal and rational to you?

Please, go on and explain how this is rational, normal and natural?
Yeah, it's normal & fine. I don't care. I'm not obsessed over the details of other people's sex lives.

Old 01-25-2017, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Yeah, it's normal & fine. I don't care. I'm not obsessed over the details of other people's sex lives.
Really? Normal and fine? So.. sticking an appendage that was designed to create, designed for a female is acceptable to stick up an area that was designed to process waste?

That is normal? Seems pretty stupid to me. Do you wash your hair in the toilet as well?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies