Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2017, 07:42 AM

1,501 posts, read 1,728,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Too many deaths and one man lived to tell the story of Clinton thugs beating him left for dead. I believe the Clinton's sent out their thugs. Too many. Ron Brown, next day Ron Brown's lawyer gunned down the next day.
Do you have any more details the murder of "Ron Brown's lawyer"? The Clinton body count lists all have him as "Ron Brown's lawyer" but never an actual name, which seems...odd.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:40 AM

6,619 posts, read 5,017,874 times
We know that Podesta hack was a phishing operation, we know that the dnc email servers were hacked, we I guess don't have definite proof that it was russian hackers because the only thing you can go by is the hacking signature (meaning technique and tools). On the other hand you have a staffer whose name doesn't appear on any of the emails, wouldn't have access to high level emails the way I dont have access to my ceo's email. One thing is to be a whistle blower with information you have another is to think he is going to be able to hack his own organization.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:48 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
we know that the dnc email servers were hacked
No, you have Hearsay... That is not a fact.

No one has looked into the DNC servers. They destroyed them before the FBI could get them for evidence.(Hmmm? Wonder why???)
This is the reason the senate panel stalled. There was nothing to base anyone hacked the DNC servers. All the evidence of that accusation was destroyed, before the FBI could confirm it and more importantly if it did happen, who did it.

All this crap is based off Hearsay and a media driving a narrative of propaganda to smear this man they HATE.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:54 AM

1,501 posts, read 1,728,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
The site then offered $20,000 to anyone who could provide 'information leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.'

Strange wikileaks would offer a reward just two weeks after richs death. if there is no connection between wikileaks and rich , why did they offer the reward for a random murder of a private citizen?
Not strange at all. Clearly wikileaks had it out for Clinton. Helping fuel suspicions that there was something more nefarious going on with Rich's death helped advance that cause. Implying that Rich was the source of the leaks would also take pressure off the actual source.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:59 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,954,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janellen View Post
Oops! I stand corrected. Rich was not shot in the back of the head. According to the coroner's report, he was shot in the back of the torso. So there goes that theory. I'd still like to know about the bullet casings though. I mean what robber in a hurry to get away would take the time to pick up his casings?
And leave his wallet and watch?

Old 05-20-2017, 09:07 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,911,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcattwood View Post
Do you have any more details the murder of "Ron Brown's lawyer"? The Clinton body count lists all have him as "Ron Brown's lawyer" but never an actual name, which seems...odd.
Crickets. I, too, would like to have some valid answers to these questions. What is the source confirming these allegations?

Old 05-20-2017, 09:14 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
You know, it's not really enough to say 'it is now fact' without providing evidence that 'it is now fact'.

Where is your unbiased evidence please?
Did your mommy do your homework for you? Which would explain a lot about the ignorance of the post made here.

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death - Story | WTTG

An FBI forensic report of Rich's computer -- generated within 96 hours after Rich's murder -- showed he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter,(Hmmm? Clinton Crime ring strikes again)

“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.
The revelation is consistent with the findings of Wheeler, whose private investigation firm was hired by a third party on behalf of Rich’s family to probe the case.

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.

Looks like an internal leak, blew the cover-up and the attempts to fill his moms head that her sons death is being politicized.

Old 05-20-2017, 09:14 AM

5,283 posts, read 6,221,083 times
This is so flimsy its pathetic. That guy was not an important enough person in the DNC to come up with anything juicy even if it did exist. If there was anything better on Clinton or the DNC it would have hit the fan by now. The leaker would be set for life financially either by right wing media or the Russians. No way would someone sit on that until after the election.

I expect we'll see a similar 'breaking story' to coincide with the next Trump scandal.

Old 05-20-2017, 09:16 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,044,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Bill Clinton had Seth Rich assassinated, using his connections to people in the NSA to find the dirt to see he was the leak.
And all of the NASA, FBI, local police force, everyone is keeping it quiet....add on -- and the CIA right?

Man those Clintons are some powerful people -- better to have them on OUR side than not

Trump can't even find out whose leaking stuff in his inner circle.....wow.

Old 05-20-2017, 10:04 AM

4,146 posts, read 2,843,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2ohhh View Post
"Multiple sources?"

FAKE NEWS!!!!! Give us names, or it never happened. Isn't that how it works in your world?
Haha, well played.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies