Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 07:56 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
Was Trump there? It musta been uge!
Who knows? He could have been. It was one of those $50 pay-per-view events in the mid-90s. You could probably google it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2017, 07:57 PM

3,212 posts, read 1,651,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
No, but that's exactly why we should be trying to get along with them since they aren't even the Soviet Union anymore, but they're the only country that can match us with nukes.
Putin is locking up political adversaries. I hope the cannot match us.

Old 06-15-2017, 07:58 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Meanwhile back at the ranch, Mueller must resign now.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:00 PM

33,548 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Mueller should step down!

Old 06-15-2017, 08:00 PM

3,212 posts, read 1,651,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Meanwhile back at the ranch, Mueller must resign now.
Yup. Who needs watchdogs when we can have lapdogs.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:01 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
Putin is locking up political adversaries. I hope the cannot match us.
Match was too strong a word, but when we're talking about a thousand nukes, it doesn't even matter. Better to be friends than enemies. I don't know how old you are, but I grew up during the Cold War, and I don't want to worry about world annihilation again.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:02 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Mueller must recuse himself.
It's not gonna happen.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:13 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,335,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Many sources say they have a personal relationship, and that outright disqualifies Mueller.

This isn't something vague here, Mueller must recuse himself immediately.
Find one. And find the issue that Mueller deals with that involves Comey. He could of course expand his investigation in that direction I suppose... but until he does he does not even have to deal with the issue. And even then I can find no source they are bosom buddies. Merely coworkers in the upper reaches of law enforcement. My guess is that is true of almost all rankilng FBI and DofJ leaders...so no one can investigate them?

Old 06-15-2017, 08:22 PM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Mueller should step down!
I seem to recall that some requested that Lynch step down, be careful what you ask for.

Besides there is no reason for an experienced and well respected prosecutor to step down, he is putting together a solid team.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:24 PM

7,498 posts, read 5,745,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Everything about this Witch Hunt reeks of very bad intentions, to overthrow an elected President by all means necessary.

Then you have the media, weaponizing the SJW's.

This isn't going to turn out like the Democrats and the deepstate think.
I have been saying this for months now. The Moonbats are trying to accomplish two very important things:

1) As you stated, remove Trump using any means possible
2) Cover for the corruption of the Obama administration and Hillary running a RICO using the State Department

Now, if number 1 fails then 2 comes into view when things quiet down. Once that happens it's all over.

I have said from day one that Comey's arrogance would be the trigger and I was. He has already implicated Lynch and Jarret was unmasking trump and god knows who else for political attacks. Once option #1 fails the chit-show that brings down a pile of moonbats begins.

Muller? He can't run this investigation without prejudice. To close to comey.

I've been right on all my calls so far including Trumps election and the reason why. I'm right this time as well.

Moonbats would have been better served to keep their mouths shout and do what they could to work with trump. Instead they cut their own throats and are going to take down their lord and savior.

His legacy has been destroyed by the president as it should be. The real irony is his own party will destroy his integrity.

Gotta love Politics!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies