Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 01:18 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times

Advertisements

Why liberals can't win with the SC Mueller investigation. Gregg Jarrett makes the case.

Lets try something new and stick to the issues and leave out the personal attacks on those involved. ( Its not a requirement, only a request, I'm not expecting it to work but worth a try ).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2gBrCs_H0

Mueller must recuse himself.

Deputy A G McCabb appointed someone that doesn't meet the requirements of S.C.

President Trump could fire Deputy A G MaCabb with cause also, even though he doesn't need cause.

FBI Broke Rules Talking to the White House About Russia | Time.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2017, 02:23 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Everything about this Witch Hunt reeks of very bad intentions, to overthrow an elected President by all means necessary.

Then you have the media, weaponizing the SJW's.

This isn't going to turn out like the Democrats and the deepstate think.

Old 06-15-2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Everything about this Witch Hunt reeks of very bad intentions, to overthrow an elected President by all means necessary.

Then you have the media, weaponizing the SJW's.

This isn't going to turn out like the Democrats and the deepstate think.
I think there will be a petition before long calling for the resignation of both Mueller and McCabb.

Old 06-15-2017, 03:03 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,380,933 times
There is no win or lose in this!

The object of it all is to stop further Russian meddling in our national affairs. It is not an effort to get Trump, nor has it ever been one.

Trump himself has stated he has nothing to worry about, so I take it as a given, and I'm sure lots of others do too. I certainly hope there is nothing there that will implicate him, because that will cause a greater disruption in our nation than anything, and will only encourage the Russians to increase their tampering. They would love nothing more that to see us fighting with each other instead of opposing their own plans.

Old 06-15-2017, 03:07 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,674,025 times
So, let me get your "logic" straight. Mueller was appointed by deputy AG Rosenstein. Rosenstein was appointed by Trump. But liberals are to blame?... little help?

Old 06-15-2017, 03:14 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,360,489 times
Mueller and Comey are ex coworkers and among the most senior law enforcement leaders in the US. They have worked together extensively.

None of that would give any reason why Mueller cannot do the SC job. He is not investigating the firing of Comey. He is investigating whether there was collusion with the Russian and whether it was covered up.

I doubt very much they will find any collusion but a coverup? Maybe.

Old 06-15-2017, 03:17 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,380,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
So, let me get your "logic" straight. Mueller was appointed by deputy AG Rosenstein. Rosenstein was appointment by Trump. But liberals are to blame?... little help?
Mueller is a lifelong Republican. He was appointed as FBI Director in 2001, and did so well at the job Obama asked him to remain after his 10-year term expired. Mueller agreed to serve another 2 years.

Given his long credentials, that's a pretty impressive testament to his abilities and honesty as a Special Prosecutor.

Ken Starr sure didn't have that kind of bi-partisan resumé when he was hired as a Special Prosecutor to investigate the Clinton Whitewater affair. Nor did either of the Special Prosecutors who oversaw the Watergate break-in affair.

Old 06-15-2017, 03:20 PM

928 posts, read 1,102,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
There is no win or lose in this!

The object of it all is to stop further Russian meddling in our national affairs. It is not an effort to get Trump, nor has it ever been one.

Trump himself has stated he has nothing to worry about, so I take it as a given, and I'm sure lots of others do too. I certainly hope there is nothing there that will implicate him, because that will cause a greater disruption in our nation than anything, and will only encourage the Russians to increase their tampering. They would love nothing more that to see us fighting with each other instead of opposing their own plans.
Oh, make no mistakes about it, they are going after Trump. You can't just willy nilly sell out your country for a business loan and expect that people will sit idly by.

Old 06-15-2017, 03:22 PM

928 posts, read 1,102,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Why liberals can't win with the SC Mueller investigation. Gregg Jarrett makes the case.

Lets try something new and stick to the issues and leave out the personal attacks on those involved. ( Its not a requirement, only a request, I'm not expecting it to work but worth a try ).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k2gBrCs_H0

Mueller must recuse himself.

Deputy A G McCabb appointed someone that doesn't meet the requirements of S.C.

President Trump could fire Deputy A G MaCabb with cause also, even though he doesn't need cause.

FBI Broke Rules Talking to the White House About Russia | Time.com
By leaking confirmation about the investigation into Trump, Mueller has solidified his position and is untouchable (by Trump). I think someone just schooled Trump on how the game is played.

Old 06-15-2017, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Mueller is a lifelong Republican. He was appointed as FBI Director in 2001, and did so well at the job Obama asked him to remain after his 10-year term expired. Mueller agreed to serve another 2 years.

Given his long credentials, that's a pretty impressive testament to his abilities and honesty as a Special Prosecutor.

Ken Starr sure didn't have that kind of bi-partisan resumé when he was hired as a Special Prosecutor to investigate the Clinton Whitewater affair. Nor did either of the Special Prosecutors who oversaw the Watergate break-in affair.
Other than Mueller which one had a personal friend described as his protégé for a star witness ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies