Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 04:35 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,245,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Mueller is thorn in Trump's side, and Trump probably has a lot to hide. Mueller is now reportedly following the money trail, which leads through Trump's labyrinth of finances. Trump is getting nervous and will do anything to keep his secrets hidden.
Trump is pissed that since Sessions recused himself (which was the ethically right thing to do), Sessions can't play interference and put the screws to Mueller and obstruct his investigation, much less fire him.

Trump knows it looks bad if he directly fires Sessions and Mueller... so he'll try to make his life unpleasant and undermine him to the point where he will quit.

Then he will pick some good old lackey with unquestioning loyalty to come in as A.G. and fire Robert Mueller.

So... get ready for a Constitutional crisis soon. You hear it here: Trump is preparing to fire Mueller, and he will get it done. He knows his best shot at keeping his secrets is to purge the Justice Department of leaders who serve with some sense of integrity to the law and replace them with loyalists who will look after Trump's interests.
Mueller, Sessions and Rosenstien should all be fired.....hope Trump does it this weekend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2017, 04:39 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,403,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
Mueller, Sessions and Rosenstien should all be fired.....hope Trump does it this weekend.
Anything to stop the truth from coming out on the Huckster. Trump is above the law and the constitution to Trump's minions. It is the sad truth of being brainwashed by Trump's cult of personality.

Old 07-27-2017, 05:24 AM

23,644 posts, read 12,561,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Look...

If you want to ignore what's going on because it would rock your little world, then feel free to do that.
Ignoring what is going on is what dems do, I am not a dem.

Quote:
Meanwhile, the rest of us will pay attention to unparalleled history in the making.
Based on what exactly? The Steele dossier?

Sorry but there is far more evidence to what the brothers Awan had done then there is in the hit piece Steele dossier, that the FBI had run with.

Quote:
R-i-i-i-i-ght...

"Maybe it was some 400 lb guy in his bedroom."
The Awan bro's aren't 400 lbs. Though, since they stole a lot of government equipment then it's possible that they may have used that equipment in their bedrooms, I suppose.

Quote:
You must be out of imaginary arguments to defend your orange "champion."
You think my 'arguments' are imaginary, yet you responded. Lol.

No, my 'opinions' are real. Why shouldn't I defend my president? There has not been one shred of evidence that there is a Trump-Russia collusion. I'm certainly not going to defend that Ukraine colluding corrupt old hag Hillary, that empty suit Obama, or, that will take a dive for money Beeeernie.

Quote:
Feel free to quote a post by anyone, not just me, suggesting that he should waive his right to counsel.
Why? I was responding to your post, not a post by someone else.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:03 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Talking You can't avoid reality. You can only avoid looking at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Ignoring what is going on is what dems do, I am not a dem.

Based on what exactly? The Steele dossier?

Sorry but there is far more evidence to what the brothers Awan had done then there is in the hit piece Steele dossier, that the FBI had run with.

The Awan bro's aren't 400 lbs. Though, since they stole a lot of government equipment then it's possible that they may have used that equipment in their bedrooms, I suppose.

You think my 'arguments' are imaginary, yet you responded. Lol.

No, my 'opinions' are real. Why shouldn't I defend my president? There has not been one shred of evidence that there is a Trump-Russia collusion. I'm certainly not going to defend that Ukraine colluding corrupt old hag Hillary, that empty suit Obama, or, that will take a dive for money Beeeernie.

Why? I was responding to your post, not a post by someone else.
I get it.

You're still convinced that tRump isn't a BS artist and he's not running scared because of his shady dealing with the Russkies.

Stay tuned.

This thing is just getting warmed up right now. Chances are that it'll reach a full boil. Ignoring it is only a hazard to those who keep drinking the fool aid.

Until then, cling to the MAGA nonsense.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:22 AM

23,644 posts, read 12,561,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I get it.

You're still convinced that tRump isn't a BS artist and he's not running scared because of his shady dealing with the Russkies.

Stay tuned.

This thing is just getting warmed up right now. Chances are that it'll reach a full boil. Ignoring it is only a hazard to those who keep drinking the fool aid.

Until then, cling to the MAGA nonsense.

If that's what helps you sleep at night

Old 07-27-2017, 06:33 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:

Cheeto von Tweeto should fire the lot of them in a tweet.

And I hope the Republicans stand behind him.

This would be so sweet.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:39 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Quote:
It would be delicious drama.

It would also make the history books and be remembered for generations. When students of the future would be studying early American politics and learning about what the Republican party was, that episode would be a key footnote in the closing chapter.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:46 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
It would be delicious drama.

It would also make the history books and be remembered for generations.
For those of us weary of waiting for team Mueller's report, this would give us something to ponder other than whether Trump made an ass of himself at yet another event.

I think he should do it ASAP.

Friday about 5 o'clock would be perfect.

They could all find out about it from a TV in some DC tavern.

Old 07-27-2017, 07:42 AM

628 posts, read 695,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Mueller should be fired. He is conducting a pure witch hunt

It is called investigation.
How can you investigate without asking questions?

tRUMP... does not accept criticism.
You appointed Sessions let him do his JOB! If you are not guilty set back relax...

I can assure those people who support tRUMP he is a evil person. If he disagrees with anyone he tweets about them rather than being a man, say his trade mark words "You are fired"

He sent FBI Comey a letter when he was out of town...
He is tweeting about Sessions...
Please get the room spray!!! This STINK!
What was America thinking in November 2016 ?

Last edited by MegaJoy; 07-27-2017 at 08:31 AM..

Old 07-27-2017, 07:52 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Mueller is thorn in Trump's side, and Trump probably has a lot to hide. Mueller is now reportedly following the money trail, which leads through Trump's labyrinth of finances. Trump is getting nervous and will do anything to keep his secrets hidden.
Trump is pissed that since Sessions recused himself (which was the ethically right thing to do), Sessions can't play interference and put the screws to Mueller and obstruct his investigation, much less fire him.

Trump knows it looks bad if he directly fires Sessions and Mueller... so he'll try to make his life unpleasant and undermine him to the point where he will quit.

Then he will pick some good old lackey with unquestioning loyalty to come in as A.G. and fire Robert Mueller.

So... get ready for a Constitutional crisis soon. You hear it here: Trump is preparing to fire Mueller, and he will get it done. He knows his best shot at keeping his secrets is to purge the Justice Department of leaders who serve with some sense of integrity to the law and replace them with loyalists who will look after Trump's interests.
This entire "investigation" is a sham. Mueller's team is made up entirely of Democrat lawyers and Clinton campaign donors. That should tell you something. Worse, Mueller and Comey are close friends, so Mueller never should have been appointed or taken the job in the first place.

The entire investigation was originally started because of a baseless claim by Hillary Clinton, and Obama then ordered an investigation. To date, there has been no evidence of "collusion," and now the so-called "investigation" is going way beyond it's original purpose.

The investigation should at this point be shut down. It works to the Democrats advantage to keep it going, and they are milking it for all it's worth. In the end, it will hurt their election chances.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies