Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 07:11 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,096,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
The military rank and file are overwhelmingly on Trump's side.

They'll arrest their commanders, relevant members of Congress (and the anti-Trump intel community and Deep State), and then put down all the anti-Trump agitators.

Gitmo will be overflowing.

New camps will have to be built.
Ha!

The military would not instigate a military coup. If alt-right terrorists (which is what would start this civil war, as Roger Stone views it) decide to turn on the government for following a constitutional process, the military will side with the United States. And if it doesn't, ever single member of said military who turns deserves to be shot now. I mean that. They were tasked with serving the United States of America, not the president. If they harm Americans, they disavowed their duty and are evil.

Or do you think the military should serve the president alone?

Old 08-25-2017, 07:21 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Wrong.

Trump has HUGE support in the military, and they back him 100%.

Libs and neo-cons must hate that fact.

I love it!

So do normal, good Americans.
Thanks for proving once again that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Why would this Lib Vet hate that the Military will defend the Constitution, which is what they swear to do, not defend a Politician.

If by normal you mean people like yourself then you have no idea what normal is, pssst, You ain't it.

Last edited by Casper in Dallas; 08-25-2017 at 08:14 AM..

Old 08-25-2017, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
It would be war within.
We shall see.............

Old 08-25-2017, 08:02 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,323,443 times
A political/cultural civil war is already happening in the USA ,its plainly evident on this forum as the right wingers spew their hate venom and vitriol toward their fellow Americans who happen to be Democrat or toward those that dont like trump.

Old 08-25-2017, 08:12 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
So, in other words, Mr. Trump would be the sole beneficiary from the "Civil War-type" violence he's inciting?
Trump isnt inciting the violence, the crazed leftist MSM is doing all of that.

I got guns and ammo, Im ready.

Old 08-25-2017, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
Trump isnt inciting the violence, the crazed leftist MSM is doing all of that.

I got guns and ammo, Im ready.

So do I, along with many other Libs

Old 08-25-2017, 08:19 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,240,207 times
Civil war?

No way, people are way too lazy to get off their butts for that.

If it did happen, us in the middle would just lay low while the alt reich and antifa/BLM kill each other. Then we'd come in and rebuild.

Old 08-25-2017, 08:23 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hFRLbFaJEw

Roger Stone predicts a Civil War if Donald Trump is impeached - Salon.com

“Both sides are heavily armed, my friend, yes, absolutely,” he predicted. “This is not 1974, the people will not stand for impeachment.”

“A politician who votes for it [impeachment] would be endangering their own life,” Stone said. He then echoed the president and said that there “will be violence on both sides.”

Stone wanted to make it clear that he is not advocating for violence, but instead “predicting it.” The cameraman then asked him if he was predicting “Civil War-type” violence.

“Yes,” Stone answered, “That’s what I think will happen.”

Hmmm .......................... maybe he is wrong.

It is instructive and amusing to look back at the ominous predictions in history which never materialized.

A civil war? Both sides well armed? I guess the guy does not know what constitutes an actual well armed, organized force. Chaotic demonstrations and a few hot heads here and there by extremists from both sides of the political spectrum does not equate to an entire nation in turmoil.

Old 08-25-2017, 08:27 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,529,215 times
Quote:
Wrong.

The military is not going to join with communist "Antifa", BLM, and the rest of the rioting, arson committing, cop-killing, America-hating, white people-hating, history erasing LWNJs and the Democrats who support them.

The military is filled with Southerners who honor their traditions.

The military loves Trump, and hates Obama and the Dems.

But keep on tempting them. I'd love to see this play out.
The military has no love for Trump, they know he is a draft dodging, racist windbag. Maybe the enlisted love him but they take orders from their superiors. You highlight one fringe element of society and act like the other fringe element is in charge of the military. I'm talking officer corp, not the racist windbag Trump.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Bring on the civil war, time to purge this country of some of our creepy crawlies.

Old 08-25-2017, 08:39 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,817,259 times
The ONLY way I can see a civil war is if the following chain of events unfold.

1. Democrats take control of Congress in 2018
2. Congress impeaches not only Trump but Pence also, making Pelosi President
3. Pelosi chooses Hillary as her VP
4. Pelosi resigns, making Hillary President.

I can see a civil war starting if that happened. Fortunately, chances of that are so low it's actually something to laugh about, especially since people believe it could actually happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies