Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 01:00 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
An opinion that certainly lacks any insight whatsoever into what actual "civil war" is. There is NOTHING in place that could see such a conflict become reality. Like a collection of state governments and people in these states in great numbers in agreement that war is needed. A viable army, and in these times navy and air forces, clear issues and battle lines between forces. Ability to assault, take and occupy territory for strategic purposes. Real civil war is NOT going to happen.

A fact I am quite thankful for. Civil unrest on a large scale? Perhaps. Brushfire conflicts between certain factions? Perhaps. But not even all out civil war. There's just zero way that could be pulled off. All the firepower would remain in the control of the federal government in DC. Regardless of how many states could possibly be in alliance they could not organize anything that could stand in opposition via war.
Most likely true, unfortunately those facts will not get in the way of some nutjobs from both sides thinking they can pull it off. Gonna be a bumpy ride.

Old 08-25-2017, 01:42 PM

35,710 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Most likely true, unfortunately those facts will not get in the way of some nutjobs from both sides thinking they can pull it off. Gonna be a bumpy ride.

yea might see some bold cap red writings in these forums for sure-

Old 08-25-2017, 01:49 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,403,590 times
Honestly, you have to be a special kind of stupid to want, or even think about it in the remotest possibility, to give your life or take another life for Donald Trump.

Old 08-25-2017, 02:11 PM

26,584 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Honestly, you have to be a special kind of stupid to want, or even think about it in the remotest possibility,...
stone isn't stupid, he's just slime.

Old 08-25-2017, 03:44 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,638,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post

Also most likely true. This is the unrest and brushfire stuff I spoke of. There's always some bunch somewhere that doesn't know what war really is. They can't picture a conflict that would go beyond the capabilities of small arms and explosives.

Old 08-25-2017, 03:48 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,537,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
Trump isnt inciting the violence, the crazed leftist MSM is doing all of that.

I got guns and ammo, Im ready.
I have guns and ammo too but I won't take them up. I will do everything else possible to support my country and constitution and rule of law.

And I will stand between you and anyone you want to shoot. If you have enough hate in you to kill an old unarmed white-haired woman who is not threatening to harm you, have at it. I'm not afraid of dying. And I'm far from alone in that sentiment; we - old women who aren't scared of you - are legion.

Old 08-25-2017, 03:49 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Crazy sleazebag makes predictions. What else is new?

If Trump is impeached and his crowd hits the streets with guns, they will quickly be mowed down and arrested by the the US military acting under Pence's orders.

Anyone see a pattern here with the nutjob president's nutjob buddy?

"...Roger Stone Says There Will Be a ‘Bloodbath’ if Election is Stolen From Trump...

"...Trump Friend Roger Stone Threatens to Give Out Hotel Room Numbers of A
nti-Trump Delegates..."

https://www.mediaite.com/online/roge...en-from-trump/

https://www.mediaite.com/online/trum...ump-delegates/
LOL. Roger Stone is a dramatic nut job that likes to stir the pot and keep his name in the news.

Old 08-25-2017, 04:15 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,592,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
Yet another one who apparently doesn't understand the impeachment process.

You do realize that impeachment is merely an accusation of wrongdoing, in the vein of an indictment, right?

There must be a trial in the Senate, with 67 Senators voting to convict. Only upon conviction, of course, can the President be removed from office.

That isn't going to happen. Period.

It never has happened. No sitting President has ever been convicted by the Senate, much less removed from office.

Judging from solely from the political angle, Trump isn't going to be the first.

Sorry. You may have been looking forward to that prospect, but, alas...you can set it out of your mind right now.
Technically, you are correct, but I think lots of people use the term "impeachment" to refer to the whole process.

Old 08-25-2017, 04:17 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,596,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
LOL. Roger Stone is a dramatic nut job that likes to stir the pot and keep his name in the news.

Stone is the go-to guy, if you need some underhanded action taken against a political opponent. If he hadn't been exposed for what he is, before the last election cycle, he might have been on Trump's staff, along with the likes of Manafort and Bannon. How did these creeps infiltrate and take over the Republican Party and paralyze it to the extent it seems powerless to rid itself of this parasitic infestation?

Old 08-25-2017, 04:33 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,599,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
I have guns and ammo too but I won't take them up. I will do everything else possible to support my country and constitution and rule of law.

And I will stand between you and anyone you want to shoot. If you have enough hate in you to kill an old unarmed white-haired woman who is not threatening to harm you, have at it. I'm not afraid of dying. And I'm far from alone in that sentiment; we - old women who aren't scared of you - are legion.
You should be afraid of the liberals trying to go after the constitution, not a half paralyzed tech conservative.

Im also not afraid of dying but I will defend myself and there is no hate in me, but you get a participation trophy for trying to assume such and trying to make it personal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies