Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2017, 12:43 PM

10,535 posts, read 6,171,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Who is Sarah Obama?

If he was born in Hawaii, why doesn't the state have any records of his birth?

Really? You're still on this?

This has long ago been laid to rest. Obama was born in Hawaii.
Go and look it up without wearing your biased conspiracy theory spectacles.

Old 10-21-2017, 12:49 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,968,825 times
This thread is still going on about that stupid racist Congresswoman in Florida who thinks she's a rock star?

I have one question: Why the heck does she wear those dumb looking hats 2 sizes too small?

Old 10-21-2017, 02:30 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Hawaii recently said they have no record of his birth.
no they haven't.

the hawaii department of health confirmed the facts of obama's birth in october 2008 ( and multiple times since )

Quote:
His "birth certificate" was identified as a counterfeit by experts ....
no it wasn't.

that claim came from sheriff joe arpaio's comically incompetent "cold case posse" ( aka mike zullo ) that contained no experts.

Quote:
No, I didn't just pull it out of thin air. I read a lot. And there was a video that surfaced recently of him giving a talk to some group where he admitted he was born in Kenya.
again, i think the video you are referring to is actually several years old and originally ( poorly ) edited as a joke. the complete original video is available and does not support your claim ( but, if you have a link, i'd love to see it ).

Quote:
This is as his own brother and grandmother have always said.
wrong. none of obama's half-brothers have made this claim and sarah obama has always stated that he was born in hawaii.

Quote:
Why else would he have registered as a "foreign student" in a U.S. school?
he never was. this april fool's prank from 2009 was debunked..... by brietbart!

Old 10-21-2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Who is Sarah Obama?
obama's step-grandmother, the one that birthers falsely believe said he was born in hawaii due to a deceptively edited telephone interview. the complete unedited tape has sarah repeatedly stating that obama was born in hawaii.

Quote:
If he was born in Hawaii, why doesn't the state have any records of his birth?
they do, and have repeatedly have confirmed that fact.

you can check for yourself. the 1961 HI birth index is, and always has been, available to the public.

Old 10-21-2017, 02:54 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Nonsense Guy, you are posting bogus BS that has long since been proven as bogus BS.

The title of this thread and the focus of this discussion is the tactless, unkind, and disrespectful comments Trump made to Sgt. Johnson's family.

Sgt. Johnson sounded like a good man who his military buddies and commanders said tried to do better ever day than he did yesterday.

You'd be wise to follow his example.

Old 10-21-2017, 02:57 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Sgt. La David Johnson was laid to rest today.

By all accounts, he was a good man who was loved by a lot of people.

The angels weep.

Old 10-21-2017, 03:00 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:
Hawaii recently said they have no record of his birth.

His "birth certificate" was identified as a counterfeit by experts that said it was so poorly done it was easy to identify it as such.

No, I didn't just pull it out of thin air. I read a lot. And there was a video that surfaced recently of him giving a talk to some group where he admitted he was born in Kenya. This is as his own brother and grandmother have always said.

Why else would he have registered as a "foreign student" in a U.S. school?
Nonsense. You have officially destroyed the last bit of credibility you may have been holding on to.

Old 10-21-2017, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
This thread is still going on about that stupid racist Congresswoman ...
wilson is just one aspect of this fiasco which has come to include multiple unforced errors on the part of trump.

Quote:
I have one question: Why the heck does she wear those dumb looking hats 2 sizes too small?
most likely personal branding, the same reason i suspect trump wears ridiculously long red ties. seems to have been successful for both of them.

Old 10-21-2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Sgt. La David Johnson was laid to rest today.
RIP

i'm sorry for the johnson's loss and the unfortunate spotlight that they are under but this fiasco has ballooned well beyond whether or not what was said in a condolence call was appropriate.

Old 10-21-2017, 04:23 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
RIP

i'm sorry for the johnson's loss and the unfortunate spotlight that they are under but this fiasco has ballooned well beyond whether or not what was said in a condolence call was appropriate.
Then maybe you congressional cow girl should have kept her mouth shut, with the lie she started.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies