Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2017, 12:46 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
I have a feeling that Cow Wanda, being of the perpetually offended status, would have whined over anything Trump did or didn’t say.
I guess you don’t believe it’s important to show respect to gold star families.

Stay classy.

Old 10-22-2017, 12:52 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Clinton's role in Benghazi was thoroughly, thoroughly investigated. Over two years.

The video business is just so much nonsense I'm surprised anyone with a working neuron keeps bringing it up. Beyond ridiculous.

I keep wondering how it is that our military can't launch any sort of rescue mission to speak of when folks get in a bind like Benghazi or Niger.

There are fighter pilots just across the water from Libya, stationed in Italy. Where the hell were they?

Why are the French rescuing our Green Berets?

Old 10-22-2017, 01:02 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Trump was still railing off rants on Twitter about "the call" within 90 minutes of La David Johnson being laid to rest. Absolutely despicable.

Even Trump supporters aren't trying to excuse his behavior. They're embarrassed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Agree his behavior is despicable & disgusting.

As for those defending? Apparently they also knew 'what they signing up for'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Who could possibly know they were signing up for this?

I have to believe they were hoodwinked somehow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Some of us joined and served because we love our country...and everyone that joined knows what could happen.
I was referring here ^ to Mr. Trump's despicable, disreputable, & disgusting behavior by 'tweeting' about the 'the call' within 90 minutes of Sgt. La David Johnson being laid to rest by his family & friends.

Those who would defend this behavior are out of their minds.

Old 10-22-2017, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
I was referring here ^ to Mr. Trump's despicable, disreputable, & disgusting behavior by 'tweeting' about the 'the call' within 90 minutes of Sgt. La David Johnson being laid to rest by his family & friends.

Those who would defend this behavior are out of their minds.

You said it.

Old 10-22-2017, 01:21 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I guess you don’t believe it’s important to show respect to gold star families.

Stay classy.
You guess wrong. I’m the same age as John McCain. I’m a retired USAF Officer and combat veteran. Having said that, this isn’t about respect. Trump showed respect. This is about a whining self-important woman and her borderline mentally impaired representative seeking attention.

Old 10-22-2017, 01:28 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:
I have a feeling that Cow Wanda, being of the perpetually offended status, would have whined over anything Trump did or didn’t say.
Quote:
You guess wrong. I’m the same age as John McCain. I’m a retired USAF Officer and combat veteran. Having said that, this isn’t about respect. Trump showed respect. This is about a whining self-important woman and her borderline mentally impaired representative seeking attention.
Oh really? So, it’s a spelling issue. Her name is Cowanda Jones-Johnson.

You’re welcome.

Old 10-22-2017, 02:11 PM

Quote:
You are trying to BS here?

Trump did not show respect.

He falsely accused Obama. Hauled Kelly into this though he knew Kelly did not want to politicize his son's death. Though advised not to, he made an insulting call to Sgt. Johnson's family.

When Wilson called him on it, he lied.

Sgt. Johnson's mother stated that what Wilson reported was accurate. Kelly and Lara Trump have both publicly agreed with her assessment.

Trump politicized this and is still tweeting about it.

Trump should give it a rest. If he thinks he's going to bully a former school principal who has held her own in Miami politics, he is truly mistaken.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself -- insulting a mother of soldier killed in battle, insulting Congressman Wilson.

Old 10-22-2017, 02:13 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times
Quote:
This is about a choice Mr. Trump made. Continue to escalate or attempt to calm.

Old 10-22-2017, 02:42 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
You ought to be ashamed of yourself -- insulting a mother of soldier killed in battle, insulting Congressman Wilson.
Awwwww! I doubt either of them can read, nor are they probably reading this so it’ll probably be ok. Go back to your fake disgust.

Old 10-22-2017, 02:53 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Did you feel the same when it came to Benghazi? According to your fellow Conservatives, we should have swarmed Benghazi within minutes of the call.
Answer my question. OR if you cannot, just say so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies