Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2018, 06:23 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
You act as if the two are mutually exclusive, yet actual evidence supports Soros funding bused in people, and various supporters of Hillary flew false flags to impugn Bernie & his supporters. So at best you can claim both sides engaged in it, though I doubt the Russians were being paid by the RNC like all the scandal the DNC has been exposed being involved with.

`
#1 Soros is a American citizen.
#2 theres no evidence of your accusation of Soros bussing folks in, just more nonsense.
#3 both sides in this case-even if we accepted your nonsense....involve a American on one side, and ourold cold war enemies on the other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2018, 06:24 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,907,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
It would have been a different story if Trump had lost. Totally different, probably on both sides.

But I don't actually care if it had been Hillary who won and they worked to get her in.

I think we all need to be keenly aware that they are out, not just to pick candidates who will be softer on them sanction-wise, but they also want to divide our populace.

Just today, Hamilton 68 reported a massive surge in bot activity following the Parkland, FL shooting. The bots were out in full force putting out social media posts for both sides of the debate. You may ask "well what's wrong with that?"

What's wrong is that while, as Americans, two people could disagree on one topic we might be able to have a civilized discourse. These bots take those sides of the argument and they throw nasty rhetoric, race baiting, and lies into both sides of the argument thereby causing a civil discussion to escalate into anger and people becoming very polarized and entrenched.

Now, shame on us for falling for it, but we didn't know. I hope we know better now.
^^^ Another very valuable post. Well-done.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What he said was opinion.

But let me ask you. When was the last time that you were influenced by a Russian?
I dont know about him, but for me I have spent a lot of time refuting TEN_GOP lies on facebook, and other places. So seeing them on the indictment list sure made my day.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I apologize if this was already mentioned, but it seems like it might be significant:

"Despite Rosenstein's caveat, the indictment does detail communications between unnamed Trump campaign officials and the Russian defendants. The three campaign officials, identified only as campaign officials 1, 2 and 3, were involved in the Trump campaign's Florida operation, the indictment says. On at least three occasions, as detailed in the indictment, American personas created by the defendants wrote to the campaign officials, in some instances about rallies they were organizing. In one instance, a Russian persona wrote to one Florida campaign official identifying 13 "confirmed locations" where they would be holding rallies in the state and asked the campaign to provide "assistance in each location," according to the indictment. The indictment does not say whether the unnamed campaign officials ever responded to the Russian personas."
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/polit...nce/index.html
ABC's network evening news showed video of one of these Florida rallies this evening.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:27 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Proved? You do know thats the purpose of investigations right?

The case is open. you're like the guy who says "Me? I didnt do it. BAM case closed!" while standing over a body with a bloody knife.

What nonsense
OK we will do it your way.

What crime has Muller alleged that Trump has broken?

None you say?

Case closed.

It's a big nothing burger.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:28 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,837,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Is that the Russians paid trump supporters. They paid them to show up at trump rallies and to instigate against Hillary. After all the allegations about Soros paying protesters it was the trump side all along who was taking cash!

This really is the Roy Cohn playbook - accuse the other side of that which you are guilty of.

You forgot to mention MY favorite part of this "indictment" (that won't see charges brought against anyone, but I digress):

"The Russians" (oooh, scary) also paid for agitators to protest the election results (that'd be Trump).

LOL Liberal clowns are so amusing!

Old 02-16-2018, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
A) Hillary isn't the president
B) It is doubtful Hillary knew about the dossier before the FBI.
C) All we want to know is what part Donnie actually played while the Russkies were trying to influence the election, i.e., what did he know and when did he know it. If he or any of his staff knew about any of the Russian shenanigans going on, it is concrete proof of collusion.
Just like Nixon's Watergate...

Strong sense of deja vu all over this country this evening.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:31 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I dont know about him, but for me I have spent a lot of time refuting TEN_GOP lies on facebook, and other places. So seeing them on the indictment list sure made my day.
So you were never influence by a BOT.

Why are you so worked up about it then?

Old 02-16-2018, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
OK we will do it your way.

What crime has Muller alleged that Trump has broken?

None you say?

Case closed.

It's a big nothing burger.
The investigation is ongoing, and they tend to start from the bottom.

Case STILL open despite your chanting of this over and over

The nothingburger has ate 13 Russians, 3 Russian entities, and 3 Americans....and counting.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
You forgot to mention MY favorite part of this "indictment" (that won't see charges brought against anyone, but I digress):
Someone should have told that to this guy:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/polit...lea/index.html

Imagine his surprise as he pled guilty today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies