Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2018, 07:56 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times

Advertisements

27 posts and not a single example of lying.

Old 10-27-2018, 08:00 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,927,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
America is upset because Trump lies. Vote in November!
Really hope I'm wrong in this however I think only 1/2 of the American electorate is upset with his lies. This 1/2 are NOT those he was referring to when he said:

Quote:
I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.
It's problematic for our Nation, unfortunately, at this point, the prognosis is not good.

Vote!

Old 10-27-2018, 08:47 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,813,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I keep hearing about how Trump is a pathological liar. But I am yet to see real evidence of this. All politicians lie to some extent, but people accuse Trump of being the worst. So, I would like to see some evidence. Anti-Trumpers can prove how much of a liar they say he is here. So, go ahead and post it here.

There are a few ground rules. 1. Post only statements he made during his presidency. 2. Support the post with a link to his actual original source (a video of him saying it, a press release written by him, even a tweet), no third party reports. 3. The statement has to relate to his presidency (it can’t be something like him saying his favorite food is steak and later saying it’s pasta).

Okay, let’s see how much he really lies.
Google is your friend.

Old 10-27-2018, 08:51 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Trump and his cabinet are very corrupt.

What is with small government, liberty minded, supposed conservatives that makes them become worshippers of government when their “team” is in power.

Always question government, always.
Question everything. Especially anything that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth.

Old 10-27-2018, 08:54 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,666,314 times
Every word out of Trump's mouth is obfuscation, distraction and "alternate truths".

The way I see it, Trump's genius was that he saw the divisions of the nation very clearly with both sides barely constrained by the Obama administration. Trump has always thrived on chaos just like the devil. The devil rules through chaos and confusion when all normal order is fractured. It's exactly what Trump does. Once Trump creates confusion and disorder, then he rules by establishing his own order. It is the essence of Trump's personal foreign and national policy.

So, he brought a can of gasoline to the 2016 campaign and he ladles it out on a daily basis, ever since. Just what the darkest segment of our society were fervently hoping for. That's why they voted for him. When he said he could kill someone and not lose a vote, it was the dead on truth. Both the MAGABomber and the Pittsburg Nazi just didn't care if they got caught because they knew that the people who support them would consider them heroes. Most kill themselves with shame for what they've done, but not these two. They will forever be poster boys for Trump's rhetoric.

MAGABomber and Pittsburg Nazi were just the first matches to Trump's can of gasoline and Trump has a lot more of it to go and there are a lot more matches out there.

Old 10-27-2018, 09:21 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,622,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Here's a fractional list without even really getting into the deeper research. Could keep going.

Biggest inaugural crowd... lie.

I won't have time to play golf if President, unlike Obama... lie.

Obama birth certificate false, was born in Kenya... lie.

I'll release my taxes after the audit... lie.

I didn't mock a disabled reporter... lie.

I don't praise or encourage violence against journalists at my rallies... lie.

I didn't support the war in Iraq, records show that... lie.

Stock market boom under Obama was terrible, but it's great under me (unless it goes down)... lie.

In California they're rioting over sanctuary city policies... lie.

There is no system to vet Middle Eastern immigrants... lie.

We're the highest taxed nation on earth... lie.

Trump University has an A from the Better Business Bureau... lie.

California wildefires are worse because Cali is diverting water into the Pacific Ocean... lie.

10% tax cut for middle class coming right before mid-terms... lie.

Widespread voter fraud, millions of dead and illegals voting; I should have won the popular vote... lie.

A horrible law requires me to separate children from parents at the border... lie.

I solved the North Korean crisis... sleep well!... lie.

Biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history... lie.

Black home ownership highest in the history of our country... lie.

Under me, our nuclear arsenal is far stronger and more powerful than ever before... lie.

ISIS is infiltrating through Mexico... lie.

When you look for a job and can't find it and give up, you are considered statistically employed... lie.

The NSA and FBI tell Congress that Russia didn't influence the election... lie.

Bowling Green massacre, terrible... lie.

Look what's happening in Sweden last night... lie.

Only 109 out of hundreds of thousands of travelers affected by immigration executive order... lie.
Unfortunately I have to spread some rep around before I can rep you again. +10000 reps.

/thread.

Old 10-27-2018, 09:32 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
That topic is a bit different and I still have not seen a single link to an original source for something Trump said in this thread.
Why would you need a link. Trump constantly lies. It’s easily fact checked. The latest one is saying republicans have a plan to cut taxes for the middle class. Funny how republicans have no idea what he’s talking about.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:08 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Trump lies like every President and politician. He does lie more the previous Presidents, but his lies are soooo petty/insignificant and does not affect your everyday citizen. Its laughable lies.

The Left have become so bitter from their loss from 2016, they would fact check the silliest things. For example: If hes was eating fried chicken on his plane and said later that day he ate McDonald's, MSM will make that {{{{"BREAKING NEWS!!}}}....Trump lied about eating McDonald'S when pic evidence says he was eating KFC. LETS BRING IN MY PANEL OF EXPERTS AND FACT-CHECKERS AND DISCUSS THIS"

LMAO

Now when a President tells lies that directly impact your life i.e""If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you ... If you like your private health insurance plan, you can keep your plan. "Period.".

Now thats not cool
Oh, on that note, where's the beautiful awesome health plan that would cover all for less? And no, that mess that went on in Congress wasn't it.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:08 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times
Quote:
Trump lies like every President and politician. He does lie more the previous Presidents, but his lies are soooo petty/insignificant and does not affect your everyday citizen. Its laughable lies.

The Left have become so bitter from their loss from 2016, they would fact check the silliest things. For example: If hes was eating fried chicken on his plane and said later that day he ate McDonald's, MSM will make that {{{{"BREAKING NEWS!!}}}....Trump lied about eating McDonald'S when pic evidence says he was eating KFC. LETS BRING IN MY PANEL OF EXPERTS AND FACT-CHECKERS AND DISCUSS THIS"

LMAO

Now when a President tells lies that directly impact your life i.e""If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you ... If you like your private health insurance plan, you can keep your plan. "Period.".

Now thats not cool
That's why I said the lie has to relate to his presidency and why no one here has come up with any examples.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:10 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:

LMAO

Now thats not cool
Why do people think others are bitter about the 2016 election. You guys really need to get over this talking point and find a new one. You are the ones who keep bringing this up which is pretty amusing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies