Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2018, 10:25 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
That's why I said the lie has to relate to his presidency and why no one here has come up with any examples.
Because his lies are dumb and comical. Everybody knows this.

What everybody who voted for him wants is change/results.

Nobody cares about inauguration size, or his stupid personal tax returns .How is that going to improve American lives?

Old 10-28-2018, 03:43 AM

8,382 posts, read 4,369,703 times
You asked for cake. I gave you cake. Just because you didn't like it, does not mean its not cake.

Old 10-28-2018, 04:29 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Every word out of Trump's mouth is obfuscation, distraction and "alternate truths".

The way I see it, Trump's genius was that he saw the divisions of the nation very clearly with both sides barely constrained by the Obama administration. Trump has always thrived on chaos just like the devil. The devil rules through chaos and confusion when all normal order is fractured. It's exactly what Trump does. Once Trump creates confusion and disorder, then he rules by establishing his own order. It is the essence of Trump's personal foreign and national policy.

So, he brought a can of gasoline to the 2016 campaign and he ladles it out on a daily basis, ever since. Just what the darkest segment of our society were fervently hoping for. That's why they voted for him. When he said he could kill someone and not lose a vote, it was the dead on truth. Both the MAGABomber and the Pittsburg Nazi just didn't care if they got caught because they knew that the people who support them would consider them heroes. Most kill themselves with shame for what they've done, but not these two. They will forever be poster boys for Trump's rhetoric.

MAGABomber and Pittsburg Nazi were just the first matches to Trump's can of gasoline and Trump has a lot more of it to go and there are a lot more matches out there.
Yawn, he beat Hillary because Hillary was a worse person and candidate. End of story

Old 10-28-2018, 04:39 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,539,319 times
Quote:
That's why I said the lie has to relate to his presidency and why no one here has come up with any examples.
Which is why you gave strict rules so you can say no to them all.

Old 10-28-2018, 04:46 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,589,470 times
Quote:
People have given examples.

If you want to like him, like him, but don't try to pretend he doesn't lie. The fact is, you know he does, and you simply do not care. Admit it. It might not get you any new supporters, but it would at least get you a little respect for not lying, yourself.

Old 10-28-2018, 05:46 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
You talk about style over substance and promote the words of a hypnotist in the same post? Good grief.

There is so much irony here I don't even know where to start.
Is that you Emily Litella ?

Being a hypnotist is one of his hobbies.

Adams has an MBA from UC Berkeley that he utilized in his corporate career before creating Dilbert.

He's also a former member of Mensa.

Old 10-28-2018, 06:35 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Yawn, he beat Hillary because Hillary was a worse person and candidate. End of story
LOL.........no, not even close. trump won becuase of the Electoral College and no other reason.

Old 10-28-2018, 06:41 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
People have given examples.

If you want to like him, like him, but don't try to pretend he doesn't lie. The fact is, you know he does, and you simply do not care. Admit it. It might not get you any new supporters, but it would at least get you a little respect for not lying, yourself.
I don’t know of any real lies by Trump. That’s why I asked the question. It’s all second hand accusations from garbage sites claiming he is a liar. My topic was incorrectly merged with this one because in my topic I asked specifically for some objective proof. I haven’t seen that and it seems that no one can provide it.

Old 10-28-2018, 06:45 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
You asked for cake. I gave you cake. Just because you didn't like it, does not mean its not cake.
Not clicking on the compost. I asked for cake and you said some other guy had some at his house but never provided any real cake. I asked for examples from Trump himself not some third person. I haven’t seen that.

Old 10-28-2018, 06:52 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,927,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Oh, on that note, where's the beautiful awesome health plan that would cover all for less? And no, that mess that went on in Congress wasn't it.
Particularly egregious health plan lying:

Republicans to Voters: Ignore That Lawsuit We Support to End Protections for Pre-Existing Conditions
GOP candidates are scrambling to pledge their support for Obamacare’s most popular provision. It’s not been easy.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republ...ing-conditions

Just ignore their lawsuit filed on behalf of corporations to support them & against those individuals with pre-existing conditions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies