Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2018, 09:00 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,468,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
“Teens” ...

Old 07-09-2018, 09:05 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,396,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I think some people would like for you to know that blacks do the same thing. Somewhere in America, they want you to know, the exact same story is taking place but with the colors reversed.
i was looking at some towns demographic in rural mississippi, and came across a town that was 98% black. it was a small town but big enough to have a walmart, maybe couple stop light. most small towns people are born, spend all their lives and die in the same town, so I was wondering if there was people in this mississippi town that ever saw a white man. I wonder how there life revolved during the years.

i wont never go to that small town, not by choice but just not have any reason to be in that neck of the world. so if you had a town that was 100% of one race, would racism apply in that area

Old 07-09-2018, 09:20 PM

13 posts, read 7,881 times
i was looking at some towns demographic in rural mississippi, and came across a town that was 98% black.
what the city?

Old 07-09-2018, 10:15 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,468,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
i was looking at some towns demographic in rural mississippi, and came across a town that was 98% black. it was a small town but big enough to have a walmart, maybe couple stop light. most small towns people are born, spend all their lives and die in the same town, so I was wondering if there was people in this mississippi town that ever saw a white man. I wonder how there life revolved during the years.

i wont never go to that small town, not by choice but just not have any reason to be in that neck of the world. so if you had a town that was 100% of one race, would racism apply in that area
There is a neighborhood in L.A that is mostly hispanic . There are have been groups holding anti white protests for the past couple years . Interesting thing is this neighborhood used to be more diverse back in the day and was the center of L.A’s Jewish community too .

Boyle Heights anti-gentrification activists hurt their cause by making it about race, rather than economics

Boyle Heights Profile - Mapping L.A. - Los Angeles Times

Old 07-09-2018, 10:56 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,364,473 times
Quote:
1. You obviously do not know the long history of race and racism in this nation and how it became essentially a black/white phenomenon. In the hierarchy of racist, blacks are seen as the most inferior race.

2. As a consequence of living for centuries under the doctrine of your races own inferiority, coming from white society, some blacks have internalized the belief that blacks are inferior.

3. statistically and historically, whites have been the most racist and every action has a reaction/consequence and hence elevated levels of poverty and crime might have been fomented by centuries are racial discrimination and abuse.

Few people seem to account for the reaction/effects/consequence, of 300 years of white mistreatment of blacks. People only seem to want look at how society reacts to black crime....in that blacks bring extra scrutiny on their race because of black crime rates are higher. Yet, how often would the people who reason such believe that whites deserve greater scrutiny for their history of racism and mistreatment of blacks? Actions always produce reactions. It seems that racist like to use the negative reactions that manifest with blacks, from racist white actions, to justify more white racism.
LOL, of course whites are to blame for high crime rates in the black community.
Heres the funny thing. Blacks are 8 times as likely as whites to commit violent crimes. You could blame white oppression for the higher robbery rate. We make them poor.
Dont ask why, we cant explain why we want blacks to be poor or how we do it. Maybe we rob them. Oh wait they do the robbing. Lets just say we keep them poor for giggles.
ANYWAY if you look at violent crimes the one with the most disparity isnt robbery. It isnt murder. You know what it is?
RAPE.
In one year the DOJ tracked black on white rapes. Something like 40,000 white women raped by black men in one year.
You know how many black women were raped by white men in the same year?
It was called "statistically insignificant".
AKA less than a dozen.
Now you can walk around with air in your noggin or whatever is going on there all you like and blame anyone you want.... but that says everything.
Men rape women when they are brutal, uncivil thugs. About an inch away from being an animal. This certainly does not describe all blacks.

Old 07-09-2018, 11:49 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,364,473 times
Quote:
I bet you do not even realize that you are not working from a correct definition of the term. The key ingredient that makes someone the "R" word is belief that some R's are innately superior or inferior to others. Thus, I see that reasoned on this forum ad nausea. Nearly every conservative argument that I read has an implicit assumption of black inferiority when the subject is race.
So do you believe that in the 30,000 or so years since homo sapiens split into 10 distinct racial groups, that the factors of evolution have not caused each to have positive and negative attributes over others?
How do you explain the overabundance of african americans in the NBA? Why are there no pygmies playing starting center?
Why have blacks become so dominant in the NFL, NBA, MLB... especially in positions where running and jumping are important?
Why is it that in the 120 years of modern olympics, Peru has only won one silver and one bronze medal.... for shooting and volleyball?
How many medals has just a single african nation- say Kenya- won in track and field in the same period?
102. 41 in the last 3 alone.
We can surmise the reason Peru has seen such lack of success could not possibly be because they are inferior to Kenyans. Thats impossible in your mind.
Maybe they are just lazy? Or whitey is keeping them down.
Finally why is it we have a movie called white men cant jump? Yep. No problem with that.
And we say black men are well endowed. Oh yeah baby. Look at this. Never been questioned.
Yet if someone made a movie called "black men cant do calculus" what happens then?

Old 07-10-2018, 03:52 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,711,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
So do you believe that in the 30,000 or so years since homo sapiens split into 10 distinct racial groups, that the factors of evolution have not caused each to have positive and negative attributes over others?
How do you explain the overabundance of african americans in the NBA? Why are there no pygmies playing starting center?
Why have blacks become so dominant in the NFL, NBA, MLB... especially in positions where running and jumping are important?
Why is it that in the 120 years of modern olympics, Peru has only won one silver and one bronze medal.... for shooting and volleyball?
How many medals has just a single african nation- say Kenya- won in track and field in the same period?
102. 41 in the last 3 alone.
We can surmise the reason Peru has seen such lack of success could not possibly be because they are inferior to Kenyans. Thats impossible in your mind.
Maybe they are just lazy? Or whitey is keeping them down.
Finally why is it we have a movie called white men cant jump? Yep. No problem with that.
And we say black men are well endowed. Oh yeah baby. Look at this. Never been questioned.
Yet if someone made a movie called "black men cant do calculus" what happens then?

So you are just making a case for RACISM. This is based upon your theory, and the theory of many whites, that if something is "true" then its not racism. I do not necessarily buy your theory of why certain black people dominate sports as being rooted in "race". I mean, Nigerians and Kenyans are both of the so called "black" race.....yet....when was the last time you saw a Nigerian win a marathon?. Besides, science has it that blacks have the GREATEST GENETIC DIVERSITY, meaning you might find pockets of varying degrees of specialty expressions.

That having been said, you say what you say to set up that whites are superior in things like intellect and emotional intelligence, as a result of evolution, while blacks tend to be superior at things like running and jumping. You might not respect the definition of racism.....but if have such beliefs, then you are a racist regardless that you feel your beliefs are the TRUTH and therefore not racist.

Old 07-10-2018, 04:38 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
I bet you do not even realize that you are not working from a correct definition of the term. The key ingredient that makes someone the "R" word is belief that some R's are innately superior or inferior to others. Thus, I see that reasoned on this forum ad nausea. Nearly every conservative argument that I read has an implicit assumption of black inferiority when the subject is race.
As far as conservatives go, that's something you made up. Your own bigotry at work. You see what you want to see and it's not the truth.

Blacks are inferior. Nothing to do with race or skin color. Granted hardly anyone wants to get into a discussion on why blacks are at the bottom. The pecking order is asian, white, hispanic, black. It's the same order for most educated and highest income. It's also the same order for highest percentage of 2 parent families and THAT is the reason for income and education. How hard is it to figure out that 2 parents can raise a kid better than one? The welfare state. Why stay together and raise your kids when government will? Someone gives me money, I'll take it. If the economy is doing so well, why is welfare sky high? Much greater than before the crash.

We know for a fact that if one finishes high school, works a fulltime job, and waits until they are 21 to have kids and get married, one will have a 75 percent chance of being middle class or higher.

But instead lets accuse anyone in authority of being racist and holding minorities down. Except of course Asians. They are doing so well it just has to be because the white man allowed them to, right? Couldn't be because mom and dad are inhouse and available for support.

Old 07-10-2018, 05:45 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,755,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Those pesky white people ..

—-
They Played Dominoes Outside Their Apartment For Decades. Then The White People Moved In And Police Started Showing Up.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/lamvo/gentr...YM7#.sxWrp3nmq
Quote:
Originally Posted by .
Ramon Hernandez has been sitting in a fold-up chair on his Harlem block every summer for decades. One recent evening, the 105-year-old had an evening dominoes game going with a couple of his neighbors as music played out of a nearby parked car. It’s a tradition in the historically Latino neighborhood that has been largely undisturbed for decades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .
“One officer told me that someone kept calling so they had to show up,” said Ledesma. “The cops are bothering us because [someone has] an issue with dominoes? Are you kidding me?”

No, the issue was not the dominoes, the issue was the loud music. I bet in a lot of cases the issue is the loud music. I lived in a "diverse" neighborhood years ago and there was always loud music. You could never enjoy a nice evening on your back porch because there was always loud rap music playing. Or if not rap it was that Hispanic carnival music crap.

I spent some time in my backyard with my wife last night and all we heard was the occasional laughter of children, some birds, the wind blowing through the leaves and the gurgling of a water fountain. No rap music, no carnival music. It was very peaceful. It is also not a neighborhood known for its diversity.

Old 07-10-2018, 06:08 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,657,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
LOL, of course whites are to blame for high crime rates in the black community.
Heres the funny thing. Blacks are 8 times as likely as whites to commit violent crimes. You could blame white oppression for the higher robbery rate. We make them poor.
Dont ask why, we cant explain why we want blacks to be poor or how we do it. Maybe we rob them. Oh wait they do the robbing. Lets just say we keep them poor for giggles.
ANYWAY if you look at violent crimes the one with the most disparity isnt robbery. It isnt murder. You know what it is?
RAPE.
In one year the DOJ tracked black on white rapes. Something like 40,000 white women raped by black men in one year.
You know how many black women were raped by white men in the same year?
It was called "statistically insignificant".
AKA less than a dozen.
Now you can walk around with air in your noggin or whatever is going on there all you like and blame anyone you want.... but that says everything.
Men rape women when they are brutal, uncivil thugs. About an inch away from being an animal. This certainly does not describe all blacks.
Blacks are more criminal because they are poor.
All this "poor" argument can be removed by two words: Kiryas Joel.

A super poor community with almost zero crime.
And why? Because they have values.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies