Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 01:09 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,587,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
They make crappy citizens since they are relishing the depletion of white Americans in this country and our identifying culture via illegal immigration mostly. Any American who doesn't respect our immigration laws and wants our country flooded with foreigners makes a crappy citizen in most sane people's minds. Illegal immigration has a devastating effect on all Americans not just the white ones. Their bleeding hearts also seem to be for foreigners in general instead of our own citizens of all races.
First, do you have proof that these people are "relishing the depletion of white Americans"? And why is the "depletion" (I think you mean relative ratio) of white Americans an issue?

Second, what specific hallmarks make up our "identifying culture"? Last time I asked the question, I was told, absurdly, it amounted to an appreciation for American literature from the late 19th Century and understanding the tuck rule in football. Is there anything else?

Third, these particular people came to America legally.

Fourth, what "devastating effect" has their presence had on all Americans?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2018, 01:09 PM

31,072 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Indeed, the title of this thread should be: "Dem on Somalis: "America is their sugar daddy."
To Democrats we need to support all 3rd world people and their desire to move here because we are responsible for their condition

Old 07-19-2018, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
To Democrats we need to support all 3rd world people and their desire to move here because we are responsible for their condition
No elected Democratic politician has ever advocated for fully open borders that I know of. Do you have fun sparring with strawmen in real life, or is it just on C-D?

Old 07-19-2018, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
No elected Democratic politician has ever advocated for fully open borders that I know of. Do you have fun sparring with strawmen in real life, or is it just on C-D?
And Dems were saying their was no such thing as sanctuary cities in the recent past. Now they are declaring entire states as such. "Strawman in real life"? Only people in real life advocating no deportations are Democrat. Sancturary state = no deportations of Illegals = No border.

Old 07-19-2018, 02:26 PM

Quote:
And Dems were saying their was no such thing as sanctuary cities in the recent past. Now they are declaring entire states as such. "Strawman in real life"? Only people in real life advocating no deportations are Democrat. Sancturary state = no deportations of Illegals = No border.
I think you misunderstand what a sanctuary city is, because it definitely does not mean "no deportations of illegals". Also, a failure to deport is not the same as no border.

Old 07-19-2018, 02:46 PM

Quote:
I think you misunderstand what a sanctuary city is, because it definitely does not mean "no deportations of illegals". Also, a failure to deport is not the same as no border.
Sure, when I get the $2500 a year Obama Care was supposed to save us, Ill believe what a Democrat has to say

Old 07-19-2018, 04:53 PM

2,985 posts, read 1,750,643 times
President Trump extended the 500 Somalis Temporary Protected Status to March of 2020.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-exte...mpression=true

Old 07-19-2018, 08:19 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
People OWKA Human Beings.
Quote:
Explains why the wonderful peace prize winner destroyed Libya. Must have thought they weren't people. Liberals like Obama dont pay the consequences for their country destroying actions
Obama is not alone he is but one of 44 before him. So that's your argument for the reason to turn our back on people in need of a helping hand?

People are lacking a lot of things, heart, soul, empathy ... and it at times I have to wonder will humanity survive us.

It must be a really difficult thing for people to do, to imagine life as them.

Old 07-19-2018, 08:22 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,596,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Again, this has nothing to do with skin color or race no matter how many times certain people in here claim that it is. All they have is the race card to defend all kinds of undesirables in our country including illegal aliens. They have made crappy citizens and I'd like to see them leave right along with the above as they don't give a damn about their fellow citizens or what is best for this country.
Native born Americans make crappy citizens too.
PS: the u.s. even has a crappy in chief ...

Old 07-19-2018, 09:25 PM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
First, do you have proof that these people are "relishing the depletion of white Americans"? And why is the "depletion" (I think you mean relative ratio) of white Americans an issue?

Second, what specific hallmarks make up our "identifying culture"? Last time I asked the question, I was told, absurdly, it amounted to an appreciation for American literature from the late 19th Century and understanding the tuck rule in football. Is there anything else?

Third, these particular people came to America legall

Fourth, what "devastating effect" has their presence had on all Americans?

Then you haven't been paying attention lately. There have been blacks that have called for the killing of whites in our country. There have been Hispanics who are members of the Reconquista Movement. These are only a couple of examples.

It's an issue to relish the thought of taking over the majority in any country due to too much legal immigration and worst of all illegal immigration. In fact it's pure racism. If you don't know what our identifying culture is then you must not be an American. Hint, English is a part of our culture and we aren't known to be culturally Asian or Hispanic either. Those are just minority cultures living among us along with some others.

I haven't said that legal immigration for the most part has a devastating effect if in controlled numbers but illegal immigration certainly has. Teddy Kennedy however opened the flood gates to millions of unskilled and poor immigrants and many of them have end up on the public dole. Many of them have not assimilated into our country either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies