Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2018, 07:39 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,307,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
This is a lie, as I have pointed out (proving you did not watch his speech), but why do you say he had "no business claiming" his accomplishments? Nobody else has created the booming economy we now enjoy. These things have happend as a result of Trump's policies.
https://money.cnn.com/gallery/news/e...s-final/3.html

Yes, only he gets to take credit for so quickly losing the momentum and STABILITY that was built under Obama. These slow-downs have happened as a result of Trump's policies (and behavior). Mark my words, he's still riding Obama's coat-tails. It will fall more in the next two years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2018, 08:04 AM

8,793 posts, read 8,168,172 times
Quote:
This is a lie, as I have pointed out (proving you did not watch his speech), but why do you say he had "no business claiming" his accomplishments? Nobody else has created the booming economy we now enjoy. These things have happend as a result of Trump's policies.
Yes, I did watch it and it was obvious to me that they laughed at him. As for the rest, you know (or ought to know that is BS by now, but keep believing if you want. If you are so fact challenged that you have to see it with your own eyes, just go to 00:33 in the video...

"My administration has accomplished more than almost every administration in the history of our country..." That is when the laughing started. Trump had to pause and say "It's true" because he knew himself that they weren't buying his latest (at the time) lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyBw_dStqrg

I know you won't see the truth on FOX news, and you wont believe this video of trump moving his mouth as tie falls out because it is NOT on FOX news, but that doesn't change the fact that it happened.

Last edited by blktoptrvl; 09-27-2018 at 08:16 AM..

Old 09-27-2018, 08:15 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
https://money.cnn.com/gallery/news/e...s-final/3.html

Yes, only he gets to take credit for so quickly losing the momentum and STABILITY that was built under Obama. These slow-downs have happened as a result of Trump's policies (and behavior). Mark my words, he's still riding Obama's coat-tails. It will fall more in the next two years.
So, all those crushing, overbearing business regulations, created under Obams, was "momentum and stability"? BS

Trump wisely rescinding most of those ridiculous regulations is what jump started the economy..not Obummer

Old 09-27-2018, 08:19 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,542,455 times
One has too love the irony here Trump was laughed at on live TV and those who saw and voted for him are still don’t believe it. This’s goes too show how brainwashed they TRULY are.

Old 09-27-2018, 08:20 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,497,191 times
Quote:
Did you watch his speech? No one was laughing at him. No one! They were all very serious as they listened. The room was virtually silent. There was no laughter at all. None, except in his opening statement when he made a joke (I couldn't discern what he said, but it got laughter). After that, you could hear a pin drop as he spoke.

I don't care what the lying "news" media says. I heard it with my own ears, and as I said, Newt Gingrich, John Bolton, and others had high praise for his speech. Nikki Haley sat there smiling and nodding in approval.

We know the major "news" outlets are liars, and they hate Trump. Enough said.
The No Nonsense League called and they are rescinding your membership and all privileges thereto entitled. You are to put your screen name in a sealed envelope and FedEx it to the No Nonsense headquarters immediately.

You will be entitled to a review of No Nonsense decisions and your membership status after a period of 30 days or when you have submitted proof of actual cognizant, relevant and logically linear reasoning on any level. Examples may be as follows

Your toothpaste tube is half empty rather than amply endowed.
Your wife is not just on an extended holiday as you've told your neighbours, but is actually never coming back.
The tow truck pulling your car out of the driveway was not taking it to be serviced. It too, will not be coming back.
Your reality is not that of the earth's population, minus 1.

Give careful and due consideration to the further use of No Nonsense nomenclature without the League's express approval as further use of it's copyrighted material without authorization will be deemed in violation of their mission statement and addressed accordingly.

Old 09-27-2018, 08:25 AM

12,964 posts, read 13,681,864 times
Yep, just another person shot on 5th avenue...

Old 09-27-2018, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
One has too love the irony here Trump was laughed at on live TV and those who saw and voted for him are still don’t believe it. This’s goes too show how brainwashed they TRULY are.
No irony.."world leaders" would laugh no matter what Trump said.

Old 09-27-2018, 08:37 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
No irony.."world leaders" would laugh no matter what Trump said.
Hey, for once I agree with you. World leaders, as well as the population of the world at large, laugh at pretty much everything Trump says. That's the normal reaction to a know-nothing buffoon.

I'm happy to see you get it, ELO.

Old 09-27-2018, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Hey, for once I agree with you. World leaders, as well as the population of the world at large, laugh at pretty much everything Trump says. That's the normal reaction to a know-nothing buffoon.

I'm happy to see you get it, ELO.
That is why THEY reside over 3rd world ****holes with a GDP lower than the state of Delaware, because they are so smart huh? Nice try though..

Old 09-27-2018, 08:45 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,591,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
That is why THEY reside over 3rd world ****holes with a GDP lower than the state of Delaware, because they are so smart huh? Nice try though..
Most of Trump's quarrels haven't been with 3rd world leaders. They've been with our allies in Europe, and with Canada. -_-
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies