Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2019, 06:17 AM

5,606 posts, read 3,514,310 times

Advertisements

Trump will win again for a simple reason.
None of the Democratic candidates have the skill,charisma and campaigning ability to take him on.
Biden will be a near 80-year-old by the time the election comes if the campaigning doesn't kill him first.
Plus incumbency is a huge advantage,especially if the economy is doing well.

Old 05-12-2019, 06:22 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
About immigration.Buckeye, AZbut I agree immigration is a problem but I do think that Trump is going about it the wrong way by wanting a cosmetic wall and not willing to hire more judges or border agents to help with deportation and initial asylum hearings. Nope is jail them in tent cities and separate them from their children.
"wanting a cosmetic wall", It is NOT a "wanting a cosmetic wall" Where proper walls have been built, as IS being built now,thy have PROVEN to be very successful.

"and not willing to hire more judges or border agents to help with deportation and initial asylum hearings."

ALL ARE part of the plan. try to keep up.

" Nope is jail them in tent cities and separate them from their children" I thought you supported ALL of obama's policies.

The better the wall the MORE you do NOT have to "jail them in tent cities and separate them from their children"

I know it is a tough concept for some to grasp.

Last edited by Quick Enough; 05-12-2019 at 06:31 AM..

Old 05-12-2019, 06:38 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Let's go!

1) It's the economy, stupid! Record-low unemployment, strong economic growth, roaring stock market. As long as we are around a similar point in 18 months from now, he's in.

2) Priority given to illegal aliens. Tax-paying, law-abiding Americans - particular those in the working and lower-middle classes (which is the majority of voters) - are fed up with liberals caring more about the interests of illegals than American citizens. That became even more painfully obvious with Biden's recent promise to give illegal aliens American medical care, when many middle-income earners can't afford the care they need due to Obama's awful ACA. (Someone needs to tell Biden illegals can't vote, so why is he pandering to them?)

3) Speaking of pandering....the Democrats' bribes to voters. The current crop of leftist Democratic hopefuls are shamelessly trying to buy votes with their promise of free college! reparations! reduced rents! guaranteed living income for non-workers!, etc., etc. Only the people at the bottom quarter, who would be getting the free stuff, will fall for it - and guess what? They don't even show up at the polls.

4) The venom liberals spew toward conservatives. Liberals are concentrated on the coasts, but the rest of America is tired of being called racist, brown shirts, neo-Nazis, xenophobes, or idiots simply because they wouldn't vote for the Democrat and are opposed to the tens of thousands of unskilled, uneducated, illegal aliens flooding the border every month. This will energize the biggest voting bloc in the country to turn out at the polls.

Anybody else care to contribute?

Possibly- it's hard to predict the future.

Old 05-12-2019, 06:46 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,981,966 times
I will quite likely vote for trump because I am so annoyed with the democrat party that I will never vote for one of them ever again!
I also will never again vote for a second-term incumbent for any office. If that person hasn't accomplished what he (sorry, IT) promised in two terms, it never will. Kick it out, and let something else lie its way into office.
But NOT a democrat. Never that!

Old 05-12-2019, 06:46 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Here are the Top 4 reasons Donald Trump will be selected again.
  1. Vladimir Putin
  2. Vladimir Putin
  3. Vladimir Putin
  4. Vladimir Putin
LOL
This is exactly why people keep calling democrats the party of STUPID
it’s also indicative and proof of our education in this country dropping to one of the lowest in the industrialized world.

Old 05-12-2019, 06:53 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
But, you noticed he hasn't destroyed any countries as Obama did, or met with the Anti-white, anti-Jewish Louis Farrakhan in secret as Obama did. He's not a rapist like Bill Clinton. .
Not did Trump mentor for 20 years with a racist pastor who hates whites and hates America —“God Damn America!”
Nor did Trump’s wife say she never admired America until they voted for her husband.

Old 05-12-2019, 07:29 AM

62,993 posts, read 29,170,163 times
If we prevent illegal aliens from getting into our country in the first place with good physical barriers there will less need for immigration judges and manpower which is more costly. As for asylum seekers, change the laws. No one should be allowed into our country unless they have approval before entering. At least a recent judge's ruling is making them remain in Mexico until that happens. It's a start, so congress needs to pass official legislation on that.

Old 05-12-2019, 07:30 AM

9,173 posts, read 13,259,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le-Meh View Post
All U.S President complete their 8 years as U.S President.

4 year election is just for people who think they elect the President.
Well, just in my lifetime there have been 9 presidents and three of them, George Bush I, Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford would all disagree with you. One third of them lost their reelection bids despite the advantage of already being in the White House.

Old 05-12-2019, 07:35 AM

6,738 posts, read 4,423,499 times
Its not a sure thing. Most are tired of his making the WH a circus act. And we will keep finding out how much of a fraud he really is.

Old 05-12-2019, 08:51 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,054,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
About immigration. Maybe because I live in a border state but I agree immigration is a problem but I do think that Trump is going about it the wrong way by wanting a cosmetic wall and not willing to hire more judges or border agents to help with deportation and initial asylum hearings. Nope is jail them in tent cities and separate them from their children.
I'm in agreement. Yes their should be some sort of barrier, but Trump is taking the wall stuff too far. Also trump wants to limit immigration. Than the US must leave the sovriegnty of other nations alone via explanation, regime change, election meddling and embargos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies