Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should a presidential candidate alert the FBI to foreign adversaries trying to give them “dirt” on t
Yes 153 81.38%
No 35 18.62%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2019, 07:11 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I know, right. Do these people see how ignorant they look. Hilary didn't just have some foreign citizen offer to tell her about dirt on Trump, she sought out foreigners and then paid them to go out and collect dirt, bring it back to her, and then used it to start an Obama DOJ investigation on Trump.

The Trump-haters are insane.

Only people looking ignorant is Trump saying that on national tv, and the blind followers who will support him no matter what, come hell or high water they will support this man. Have you took a look at how lopsided this thread poll is? Maybe you should take another look, it's bad. I know I'm not ignorant, nor is all the people that don't approve of what he said. That was a hell of thing to say when we have Trump in the WH.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2019, 07:12 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
That point doesn’t exist, MrMan. That’s why it’s imperative we vote. Everyone who wants to change what’s happening has to vote in order to get rid of this poison taking over our country.
It wouldn't have happened if the alternative hadn't been equally as corrupt.

Old 06-15-2019, 07:13 AM

30,387 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Only people looking ignorant is Trump saying that on national tv, and the blind followers who will support him no matter what, come hell or high water they will support this man. Have you took a look how lopsided this thread poll is? Maybe you should take another look, it's bad. I know I'm not ignorant, nor is all the people that don't approve of what he said. That was a hell of thing to say when we have Trump in the WH.
I love Trump's honesty...every single Democrat would do the same and then lie about it....I prefer truth and honesty like Trump demonstrates than the lying Dems and Repubs.

Old 06-15-2019, 07:18 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I love Trump's honesty...every single Democrat would do the same and then lie about it....I prefer truth and honesty like Trump demonstrates than the lying Dems and Repubs.
Hmm, almost 11,000 truths in 2.5 years.

Old 06-15-2019, 07:21 AM

12,970 posts, read 9,664,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
The question was, "How do you spell nuts"?
Pay attention. There may be a pop test.
T.R.U.M.P this is the answer to the pop quiz, have a great day everybody.

Old 06-15-2019, 07:40 AM

3,930 posts, read 2,099,627 times
Quote:
Trump and honesty two words that don’t belong together.

If he was so honest why did he backtrack?

Old 06-15-2019, 08:02 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
Your loyalty is sweet.

But I would argue that any politician in 2019 that would take the meeting must think they are above the law, special and shouldn't be in public office.

2016 taught us and those politicians -- don't play with foreign countries.

It is true maybe 5 years ago, 10 years ago -- there might have been some that would have taken the meeting but everything has changed since 2016.

And the person who feels he was most unjustly targeted as being someone who might interfere with an election with a foreign country should have common sense NOT to ever again if given the chance ....and if he can't have the common sense to do that -- at least lie about it -- lol.

This could come back to haunt him next year.

For the last two and a bit years Trump has stood by the fact it was 'ridiculous' he worked with the Russians to influence the election...and this week....he was asked and he said he probably would take informationi and 'might' call the FBI.

There isn't a campaign manager that wouldn't cringe at those optics.

Trump said they were crazy for thinking he would collude and then this week said -- I might participate in a little colluding.

Honest....or just stupid.

Old 06-15-2019, 09:14 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,451,436 times
This is exactly what the left tried to build against Trump and it failed spectacularly. And they continue to foam at the mouth over a hypothetical while ignoring the blatant hypocrisy of their selective outrage. What a joke the left is.

Old 06-15-2019, 09:53 AM

27,580 posts, read 28,687,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Donald J. Trump is a traitor to America. How much more do we need to see and hear?
So, you're not a fan of Hillary Clinton either, huh?

Everybody Is Forgetting That Clinton Allies D | The Daily Caller

I didn't think so. lol

Old 06-15-2019, 10:01 AM

27,657 posts, read 16,147,064 times
This fantasy still cooking? Talk about desperate. Geesh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies