Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2019, 10:17 AM

2,267 posts, read 1,946,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Why do they want to come here? I thought our health care wasn't very good?????

Our health care is excellent, if you can access it.

Old 08-29-2019, 10:25 AM

4,488 posts, read 1,644,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
Our health care is excellent, if you can access it.
Exactly! We do have quality healthcare in the US, but you’d better have excellent insurance or be extremely rich.

Old 08-29-2019, 10:39 AM

4,488 posts, read 1,644,820 times
And for those telling me to send money to help, I have sent what I could also to other organizations as well.

I imagine some of you greedy types sit in your recliners with a shotgun thinking to yourselves, you’re not taking anything from me!

Old 08-29-2019, 10:40 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Should we be flying alll sick third world children here for treatment or do you not have compassion for them?

It's a very simple question.
A lot of humanitarian groups already do these wonderful things, like getting needed surgery for sick kids. One such group is Doctors without borders. They go in and give their time and expertise free of charge.

There are many good , caring people in this country, not everyone says "not my problem, not my money".

Old 08-29-2019, 10:45 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,233,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
And for those telling me to send money to help, I have sent what I could also to other organizations as well.

I imagine some of you greedy types sit in your recliners with a shotgun thinking to yourselves, you’re not taking anything from me!
No, I just hide my money from hypocrite liberals. And I buy gold which I have in my possession, not some piece of paper. And I let my German Shepherds keep unwanted people off my property.

Old 08-29-2019, 11:35 AM

4,661 posts, read 1,955,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Nobody is stopping you from paying outstanding bills for these people, either.
This open your own wallet, everyone here who thinks Americans should pay this persons hospital bill start a go fund me page(if one has not been started yet) and donate to it. If you put your money where your mouth is the bill will be paid. This is a terrible situation but the reality is no Nation can afford the healthcare for the planet, especially when it cannot do so for its own citizens. Take real action instead of just complaining on a internet forum board and send YOUR money out to pay the bill.

Old 08-29-2019, 12:28 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,164,931 times
Here's the solution to this problem:

1. Treat the kids that are ill.
2. Send the medical bills to the country in which these kids came from because we aren't paying PERIOD.
3. As soon as the kids are healed, send them back to their country of origin.

Problem solved.

Old 08-29-2019, 12:51 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,673,051 times
Quote:
No, it's a 9mm underneath the couch I'm sitting on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
This open your own wallet, everyone here who thinks Americans should pay this persons hospital bill start a go fund me page(if one has not been started yet) and donate to it. If you put your money where your mouth is the bill will be paid. This is a terrible situation but the reality is no Nation can afford the healthcare for the planet, especially when it cannot do so for its own citizens. Take real action instead of just complaining on a internet forum board and send YOUR money out to pay the bill.
Why the hell would I do that? Have you read anything I've said? I'm saying to all the bleeding hearts, you pay the bill. But of course, with liberals, they want to spend other peoples' money just not their own. All they do is whine and complain, they can feel free to go pay some outstanding bills if it bothers them so much.

Old 08-29-2019, 12:56 PM

78,433 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
Is this the thread where all the "Christians" tell us we shouldn't care about a child dying because they were born across an imaginary line?
No this is the thread where you take bigoted swipes at religious groups.

https://globalfirstresponder.org/cat...south-america/

Old 08-29-2019, 01:01 PM

30,072 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
There are very young children with life-threatening illnesses, and only certain hospitals here have the equipment to keep them alive. This isn’t the same as people coming over the southern border. These families came here legally to save their child’s life, but apparently their time is up. How cruel can a president be to send letters informing them that they have 33 days to get out of the US?
As long as you are willing to pay for it, it will be okay. It's easy to give away other people's money.

The US cannot provide free healthcare to everyone in the world, as resources are limited.

From the same standpoint, why doesn't China or Europe provide the free healthcare for the rest of the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies