Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2019, 08:04 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,646,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Israel has the full right to close its border with a declared enemy. Gaza has a border with Egypt, they can open it.
Golan heights is disputed, but there is absolutely no discrimination against the non-jews living there.
Yes, Palestinians (not Israeli citizens) has zero right of return, as the Germans who were displaced from East Europe after WW2. But you will hear nothing about it. Are you and the like talk all day about the right of return of the Germans to Poland and Czechia? No, because you are singling out the evil juuuuz.
Nope, I love how any talk critical of Israel is automatically considered anti-semitic #sarcasm What do you make of the jews who are critical of the actions of the Israeli government? Are they all self haters?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2019, 08:07 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,523,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
I know right from wrong, and terrorism is wrong, AND the occupation of Golan Heights and expanding settlements in the West Bank are wrong. It's both, not either or
And do you know right from wrong as far as the Arab/Muslims (protected) go? Or only right/wrong when it's Jews (unprotected).

You keep proving the point.

Old 10-27-2019, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
You keep proving the point. you're saying, let's ignore all the wrongdoings worldwide against Jews. We are talking only about what Israel does wrong. Let's ignore that the Arabs keep threatening the little Jewish country with annihilation. Let's only focus on the anti-Israel side of the equation,

Which brings us full circle to the OP's question (in so many words): WHY do liberals always limit discussions to the anti-Israel side of the equation?

And P.S. And because I am a member of the liberals' "unprotected" Jewish minority, you feel free to make false claims and go with the head smack put-down. You would NEVER talk to a Muslim that way.
I'm critical of several tenets of Islam as well. I'm an athiest, so find faults in all religions. So yes, I would. And you keep diverting the topic, and don't answer my questions because you completely agree with the Israeli government, and to you, if anyone disagrees one iota with it, they're automatically an anti-semitic nazi

Old 10-27-2019, 08:09 AM

Quote:
And do you know right from wrong as far as the Arab/Muslims (protected) go? Or only right/wrong when it's Jews (unprotected).

You keep proving the point.
No, I am not proving your point. Btw, you realize that prejudice and racism against arabs and muslims in this country is widely considered okay (though I don't agree with it). So no, arabs and muslims aren't "protected" as you say. These days I see more hate towards arabs&muslims than any other ethnic group or religious group. So stop it

Old 10-27-2019, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Israel has the full right to close its border with a declared enemy. Gaza has a border with Egypt, they can open it.
Golan heights is disputed, but there is absolutely no discrimination against the non-jews living there.
Yes, Palestinians (not Israeli citizens) has zero right of return, as the Germans who were displaced from East Europe after WW2. But you will hear nothing about it. Are you and the like talk all day about the right of return of the Germans to Poland and Czechia? No, because you are singling out the evil juuuuz.
And to answer another question, Egypt doesn't want to open their border with Gaza, and they don't have to either

Old 10-27-2019, 08:11 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,193,171 times
Perhaps because the U.S. coddles Israel and pours billions in aid into the nation despite the atrocities it has and continues to commit.

Old 10-27-2019, 08:12 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,523,576 times
Quote:
I'm critical of several tenets of Islam as well. I'm an athiest, so find faults in all religions. So yes, I would. And you keep diverting the topic, and don't answer my questions because you completely agree with the Israeli government, and to you, if anyone disagrees one iota with it, they're automatically an anti-semitic nazi
When did I ever say I agree 100% with the Israeli government?

That's another tact you leftist take. You project extreme positions onto your "enemy" (didn't Hillary call Republicans the enemy?) because you can't accept a balanced position. If anyone disagrees with the liberal position one iota (which in this case is Palestinians 100% blameless), they are seen as worthy of contempt and ridicule.

So....I've admitted that the Israeli government is not 100% correct in its policies. Can YOU admit that the Palestinians, having elected terrorists to lead them, are NOT 100% blameless? I'll wait.

Old 10-27-2019, 08:13 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,193,171 times
Quote:
Jews are protected. And Israel is protected by $1 trillion per year in foreign aid, and if any military action were taken against it, the US military would step in. So stop it
True...an entire welfare state.

Old 10-27-2019, 08:14 AM

Quote:
When did I ever say I agree 100% with the Israeli government?

That's another tact you leftist take. You project extreme positions onto your "enemy" (didn't Hillary call Republicans the enemy?) because you can't accept a balanced position. If anyone disagrees with the liberal position one iota (which in this case is Palestinians 100% blameless), they are seen as worthy of contempt and ridicule.

So....I've admitted that the Israeli government is not 100% correct in its policies. Can YOU admit that the Palestinians, having elected terrorists to lead them, are NOT 100% blameless? I'll wait.
When have you admitted that? I must have missed it, because when I or other posters question you about these things, you always deflect

Old 10-27-2019, 08:18 AM

720 posts, read 359,843 times
Quote:
Jews are protected. And Israel is protected by $1 trillion per year in foreign aid, and if any military action were taken against it, the US military would step in. So stop it
ethno-state, apartheid, genocide, $1 trillion per year.
ALL OF THIS IS SICK. CRAZY. LIES. YOU ARE OBSESSED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies