Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2019, 01:57 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,643,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
The Biden's and now Hillary into the mix are a total different issue and has nothing to do with Trump in office and is just to misdirect and muddy the waters. If they did wrong, go after them separately. Its Trumps oath he took that is in question. Which he violated to help himself.
First of all, the idea that Biden is some kind of political threat to Trump is a fantasy residing in a crazed mind. He’s having problems keeping pace with Warren, that loose cannon nutjub.

Trump doesn’t need help from Ukraine to handle Creepy Joe .... in fact, Joe Biden is a god damned gift. He can barely string two coherent sentences together. He’s a human gaff machine.

You people are so delusional, you shouldn’t be left unattended.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
How did Trump violate his oath of office to help himself?

You are no doubt going to respond by repeating speculation, rumor and gossip. Then, like so many other opponents of Trump, you'll claim you can read Trump's mind and discern his secret, personal motivations, and describe his intentions. But go ahead and do it anyway.

EDIT:

Besides, what "dirt" was Trump supposedly seeking, that he could use against Biden?

The actual dirt that makes Biden look bad, was Biden publicly admitting to blackmailing Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating Hunter's former employer.
Exactly. Everything that sinks Biden is already known .... some of it involves China and a whole bunch of money.

Old 12-10-2019, 02:09 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,835,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
He is the Attorney General of the U.S. and an absolute disgrace.
I would go so far as to say corrupt!

Old 12-10-2019, 02:22 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
First of all, I don’t think the tens of thousands of people that did, and still do turn out for each and every Trump rally nationwide are “holding their noses”. And this crap about Hillary winning the popular vote, even though her rallies didn’t generate the attendance of a decent backyard BBQ .... we only hear this from the media and God knows how they like to stretch the truth. It may be true, I would not dismiss the possibility .... there were indeed large numbers of illegals, green card holders and dead people who voted in 2016, so maybe that explains how Trump wins an electoral landslide, but Clinton edged out the total vote count. That would also explain the poor attendance at Hillary’s rallies .... hard to get dead people to show up at rallies.

But I gotta say, it certainly is consistent with the deranged Trump hating/Clinton apologists to ignore the many crimes of Bill and Hillary, while declaring the multitude of accusations against them totally baseless because they were never “convicted” of a crime, when the reality is, that fact is simply evidence of the depth of corruption surrounding them. Hey, one or two allegations of criminal wrong doing is certainly not a huge red flag when it comes to high profile individuals, but the volume of allegations against them is mountainous, as in taller than Mt Everest. Then of course, you must also consider the sources of these allegations too. If this is some reporter, or some less than credible source, that’s not compelling .... but when you have former District Judges, former Secret Service, former State Police, former US Attorneys, former DEA agents ... and victims all making the same claims .... well, that’s another hill of beans, ain’t it?

I would simply point out that John Gotti got the nickname of “Teflon Don” for managing to avoid being convicted of countless crimes he got away with. No rational person would consider him a law abiding citizen because he beat so many raps. Al Capone was never convicted of the many murders, extortions, arsons, and other high crimes he was surely guilty of, but was ultimately convicted only of tax evasion. So this idea that you can only be a criminal if convicted of a crime isn’t very credible. It’s just an admission that you lefties love criminals, which may explain why there are so many of them drawn to the democrat party. And it’s a demonstration of the extreme level of hypocrisy endemic to the leftist mindset, that would ignore Clinton’s egregious and long running criminal behavior, while ready to impeach and convict Trump based upon the flimsiest of allegations.

What transpired recently, with regard to the Clinton email scandal, is just a microcosm of Hillary and Bill’s long running success at breaking the law with impunity, and the clear double standard to which leftists hold dear. We know for a fact, and is in no way mere speculation or baseless allegation, that Hillary committed multiple crimes, from lying under oath, to destruction of evidence, to obstruction of justice in just this one single matter. Forget the dozens upon dozens of other alleged crimes ... this is absolute fact, and this was testified to by Comey himself when he was testifying before Congress.

Let me refresh your memory ... Gowdy: Director Comey, when Sec Clinton testified under oath that there were no classified documents on her personal server, was that true? Comey: no, that was not true, there were thousands of classified documents found on that server. Gowdy: Dir Comey, when Sec Clinton testified under oath that she turned over all emails requested, was that true? Comey: no, that was not true, there were thousands of emails that were not turned over. Gowdy: Dir Comey, when Sec Clinton stated under oath that there was only one device she used for official business, was that true? Comey: no, that was not true, there were multiple devices. ......I could go on, but the point is made. Clinton committed multiple counts of perjury, and as such, providing false testimony under oath is itself an act of obstruction of justice, which was corroborated in testimony by FBI Director Comey, who decided not to pursue criminal charges against Clinton because of the EXTREMELY LAME EXCUSE that he could not prove Clinton intended to break the law??? Apparently, lying under oath, destroying or withholding evidence is somehow not considered evidence of intent to break the law. Amazing. Of course, that means Hillary is INNOCENT!!! How nice.

Here’s the bottom line truth .... there are two different rule books .... one for the criminal democrats, and a separate one for the Republicans. If Gen Flynn gets one detail inaccurate in his testimony, he’s prosecuted for perjury, and facing a long prison sentence. His attorneys have recently uncovered evidence that the transcripts of his FBI interview were altered to create the appearance of lying ... so in this rule book, if you don’t lie, they will just make it look like you did, and prosecute you .... this is the rule book applied to Republicans.

The other rule book .... applied to democrats and namely Clinton .... she can repeatedly lie under oath ... destroy evidence... withhold evidence and face no consequences whatsoever because she didn’t mean to break the law.

This is the great fraud you are so strongly defending here ... and it’s a disgrace. It’s shameful, but it’s not a bit surprising.
Sigh. You can see the election results showing that she did win the popular vote on official government sites.

https://transition.fec.gov/pubrec/fe...ctions2016.pdf

If there was voting fraud involved, why didn't Trump's voter fraud commission find it before he disbanded them?

I voted 3rd party, so I am not an ardent supporter trying to defend her or anything, just FYI.

Last edited by latimeria; 12-10-2019 at 02:53 PM..

Old 12-10-2019, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Sigh. You can see the election results showing that she did win the popular vote on official government sites. Surely you didn't really believe it was an invention of the MSM?

https://transition.fec.gov/pubrec/fe...ctions2016.pdf

If there was voting fraud involved, why didn't Trump's voter fraud commission find it before he disbanded them?

I voted 3rd party, so I am not an ardent supporter trying to defend her or anything, just FYI.
It’s not a question of if, just how much. Of course we have countless instances of people voting more than once ... dead people voting, and the illegals who are surely not voting Republican.

If Trump really wanted to make headway on the wall, all he would need to do is convince the illegals to vote Republican in 2020 .... Pelosi and her crew of criminals would be on the border building that wall themselves.

Old 12-10-2019, 02:55 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
First of all, the idea that Biden is some kind of political threat to Trump is a fantasy residing in a crazed mind. He’s having problems keeping pace with Warren, that loose cannon nutjub.

Trump doesn’t need help from Ukraine to handle Creepy Joe .... in fact, Joe Biden is a god damned gift. He can barely string two coherent sentences together. He’s a human gaff machine.

You people are so delusional, you shouldn’t be left unattended.
So why did Trump just become interested in corruption at Burisma after Biden announced. Hunter was employed there since 2014, it was no secret so why did Trump just become interested 3 years into his presidency.

Old 12-10-2019, 02:58 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
No, I fell for nothing ..... and I certainly ain’t falling for your slight of hand .... get your language straight ... the claim is that 47 Republicans supposedly had access to the meetings, but never showed up (you should read your own material before posting it, or be honest about what is in it).

The reality is (this is also contained in the material you posted) that Schiff was the sole decider about who testifies, who gets to question the witnesses, and what questions are allowed. Under such rules and conditions, it’s not surprising that Republicans would refuse to participate in such a scam. What point would it be to attend, but not be allowed to participate.... participate meaning: to ask questions?

It’s like being asked to dinner, but not allowed to order or eat. You only get to watch everyone else eat. Oh yeah everybody is going to show up for that

You cannot have an honest debate about anything, can you? No. You can’t.
The republicans claimed they were blocked from the meetings and couldn't ask questions, both were out right lies. Yes Schiff controlled his committee witnesses, so.

Old 12-10-2019, 03:03 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,979 times
Quote:
It’s not a question of if, just how much. Of course we have countless instances of people voting more than once ... dead people voting, and the illegals who are surely not voting Republican.

If Trump really wanted to make headway on the wall, all he would need to do is convince the illegals to vote Republican in 2020 .... Pelosi and her crew of criminals would be on the border building that wall themselves.
Again, I refer to my 2nd question. Trump started a voter fraud commission. It was later disbanded with no real fraud discovered/shown by them. If there are countless instances (links?), why didn't they put out a report detailing that or... anything?

Old 12-10-2019, 03:12 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,091,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
That is absolutely false.
Proof?

Old 12-10-2019, 03:13 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
It would likewise help if one of you possessed an ounce of honesty and integrity.
Just because you disagree with me doesn't mean I don't. But I really don't care if you think I do or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies