Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2019, 01:56 PM

22,009 posts, read 9,579,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Yet he can't prove that there was. I guess the report will stand where it stands.
Don't worry. Durham will prove it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2019, 02:00 PM

25,456 posts, read 9,852,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Don't worry. Durham will prove it.
If he does, and there is criminality, then so be it. I don't care who is implicated in wrongdoing. However, I just hope Durham doesn't do like Barr did with the Mueller report and put his own spin on things, exonerating Trump of obstruction when Mueller did no such thing. But I've found Trump, Barr, et al. really have a problem with telling the truth. They have a narrative and will stop at nothing to promote that narrative, even if it means lying, like Trump does at his rallies and every time he speaks.

Old 12-11-2019, 02:01 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,600,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Right. Carter Page was not on the Trump campaign when the FISA warrants were produced, therefore the investigation was not politically motivated. In fact, the IG confirms there is an investigation into the anti-Hillary leaks during 2016. The FBI should be held accountable for the errors and disregard for the rights of Carter Page but it had nothing to do with the Trump campaign at all.

Oh, how the tables have turned on Barr and his corrupt DOJ under Trump. I'm glad Harris is calling for an investigation into Barr.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...m-its-tactics/
My guess is that Giuliani used his contacts in the FBI to obtain leaked information about the Clinton email investigation which he promptly made pubic and in turn forced Comey to announce the investigation into Clinton on the even of the election.

Old 12-11-2019, 02:05 PM

15,137 posts, read 8,671,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
LMAO

Not everyone lives on this forum, sparky. A conflict of interest is not corruption. Further, there is no conflict of interest for Hunter. It's bad optics and nothing more.

Heads up, I'm going to be cooking dinner and eating for a few hours tonight, too. If I don't respond as fast as you'd like, don't say you weren't warned.
Not when your Daddy is the Bice President of the United States, and he threatens (ON VIDEO) to withhold 1 Billion dollars in aide unless the Ukraine President fires the prosecutor investigating his son’s employer!!!

Thats EXTORTION .... and the epitome of corruption

Old 12-11-2019, 02:05 PM

17,761 posts, read 6,994,665 times
Quote:
If he does, and there is criminality, then so be it. I don't care who is implicated in wrongdoing. However, I just hope Durham doesn't do like Barr did with the Mueller report and put his own spin on things, exonerating Trump of obstruction when Mueller did no such thing. But I've found Trump, Barr, et al. really have a problem with telling the truth. They have a narrative and will stop at nothing to promote that narrative, even if it means lying, like Trump does at his rallies and every time he speaks.
You have a problem with Trump and Barr telling the truth.

Yet, you had no problem being lied to for 3+ years by Schiff, Pelosi, ABC, NYT, WaPo and every other Democrat that said there was evidence of Russian collusion.

You people are fascinating.

Old 12-11-2019, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post

Yet, you had no problem being lied to for 3+ years by Schiff, Pelosi, ABC, NYT, WaPo and every other Democrat that said there was evidence of Russian collusion.

I have no problem with Trump and Barr telling the truth. I just wish they would. Trump lies in spite of himself, and Barr does everything he can to back that up. That's the sad truth. Mueller did not exonerate Trump although Barr said he did. That's a problem for me.

Old 12-11-2019, 02:09 PM

22,009 posts, read 9,579,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post

They aren't all that fascinating. Just listen to CNN or MSNBC for 5 minutes and you will see where they get their talking points.

Old 12-11-2019, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
They aren't all that fascinating. Just listen to CNN or MSNBC for 5 minutes and you will see where they get their talking points.
I don't even get MSNBC. I watch CNN maybe an hour a day if that much. I have many sources where I get my news. I don't actually have talking points. I like thinking for myself. As a matter of fact, I haven't even watched any of today's proceedings.

Old 12-11-2019, 02:12 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,202,065 times
Quote:
If you mean will Barr do his job and straighten up the FISA warrant issues, then let's hope so. If you mean will he keep finding somebody who will do a report that will support his and Trump's allegations that it's all a witch hunt and hoax, then who knows?
Not only do they need to straighten up the FISA warrant process, or do away with it altogether, there should be consequences for manipulating and abusing the court to spy on US citizens.

This is indefensible, a quote from the report;

"Crossfire huricane team used the intrusive techniquies including confidential human sources to interact and record multiple conversations with Page and Papadopolous both before and after they were working for the Trump campaign as well as on one occasion with a high level Trump campaign official who was not the subject of the investigation."

Old 12-11-2019, 02:17 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,202,065 times
Quote:
Yet he can't prove that there was. I guess the report will stand where it stands.
I think Durham knows things that the IG doesn't, especially with regards to foreign actors, so the bias part of the report can be revised if more facts are revealed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies