Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2019, 08:11 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,715,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Whites think this....whites think that.....oppressed blacks.....mistreated....

The topic of this thread was incited by the recent spat of attacks by anti-Semitic blacks against Jews. If you want to condemn whitey again, start your own thread.
In every thread about blacks, you chime in to talk about being Jewish. That having been said, since I have condemned the attacker and condemned the attack, why did you call the attacker a black supremacist? What evidence did you have then....or even now?

Old 12-31-2019, 08:13 AM

Quote:
He was influenced by Black Hebrew Israelites. (Maybe your Farrakhan too, who knows.)
That just recently came out....after you had already called him a black supremacist. Secondly, how does being influenced by Black Hebrews make him a black supremacist?

Old 12-31-2019, 08:14 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,512,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
In every thread about blacks, you chime in to talk about being Jewish. That having been said, since I have condemned the attacker and condemned the attack, why did you call the attacker a black supremacist? What evidence did you have then....or even now?
I already told you. And even if he weren't a black supremacist, that somehow makes it less bad?

What I DO see is that you are exhibiting plenty of hostility against a Jew whose people are being viciously attacked (and lately, by members of YOUR people). Farrakhan's influence has been strong on you - and them.

Old 12-31-2019, 08:17 AM

Quote:
That just recently came out....after you had already called him a black supremacist. Secondly, how does being influenced by Black Hebrews make him a black supremacist?
Just wow. I, a Jew, am not being placed in a position to DEFEND MYSELF after these horrendous spat of black-on-Jew attacks. That's an Alinsky tactic: when you can't defend yourself, disarm the other person by requiring him to defend himself. Won't work on this Jew.

Farrakhan admirers....geesh.

Old 12-31-2019, 08:19 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
That just recently came out....after you had already called him a black supremacist.
She explained that an attacker feels superior compared to the victim, and hence is 'supremacist'. Of course such explanation reveals the fact that she doesn't know the meaning of the word.

Old 12-31-2019, 08:33 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,687,712 times
Statistically I think a Jew who doesn't practice is safer.......same is true of most Religions, given the shoot-em-ups in Churches and against Muslims, Seiks (sp?), etc.

Not to suggest this is reasoning for the dropping interest in religion in the USA - but it's still a reality to the Majority of Americans who don't attend worship services.

It shouldn't be like this but it is. As to more Fundie and Strict groups, when they move into an area where they stand out...well, they stand out, and certainly the first thing anyone who see them is going to think is "there is an X".

Sad, but that's modern America. It's fued by inequality, fear of the other, trauma, etc.

Old 12-31-2019, 08:37 AM

18,472 posts, read 15,262,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Not likely given the posting DNA.
There was nothing accidental about my post.

Old 12-31-2019, 08:43 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,562,333 times
Quote:
If you ask most white people why whites do so much better than blacks in America economically and socially (less crime), they will rationalize it by white superiority (genetic...but they will not say that because they know to say it is to say you are a racist). If you ask most whites why blacks dominate the NBA, NFL, track and field, again, they will think the reason is genetic, but feel freer to say its genetic because its not saying that blacks are athletically inferior, but rather, athletically superior. In other words, whites don't want to say they think an inferior performance by blacks is economics or social is genetics (because they don't want to be called racist), but they don't mind saying or seeing superior performance by blacks in sports to genetic. To be fair, blacks likely see their athletic dominance to be related to race as well and not from "working harder".

Whites think they dominate blacks economically and scholastically because they are genetically superior in that realm and think blacks dominate in running and jumping type things as they see blacks as superior to whites in that realm. Its as simple as that...but people don't want to dig deep enough to see what the real roots of their beliefs are. I challenge anyone to argue and prove different. Either one will explain the differentials to be rooted in blacks being treated differently or one will explain the differential to be rooted in blacks BEING DIFFERENT (inferior).
Success or failure economically has next to nothing to do with biology, it has to do with how you were raised and what sub cultures influence your actions.

I've known brilliant people doom themselves to a life of poverty and I've known absolute morons who kill it economically. So even if I were to buy in to the notion that black people were biologically inferior intellectually.... which I don't at all....I would still reject your premise.

Old 12-31-2019, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
She explained that an attacker feels superior compared to the victim, and hence is 'supremacist'. Of course such explanation reveals the fact that she doesn't know the meaning of the word.
And here's another....criticizing a Jew because she isn't correctly characterizing the vicious anti-Semite who tried to murder Jews. (And you still claim you're not a liberal. Hah!)

Old 12-31-2019, 08:51 AM

Quote:
I already told you. And even if he weren't a black supremacist, that somehow makes it less bad?

What I DO see is that you are exhibiting plenty of hostility against a Jew whose people are being viciously attacked (and lately, by members of YOUR people). Farrakhan's influence has been strong on you - and them.
Anybody attacking innocent people are NOT MY PEOPLE!!!!! End of story.

I think its correct to bring attention to the fact that these attacks in NY are coming from blacks. I just want to know what reasoning is behind it. What is the history of the relationship between the two groups in NYC. Also, I am just wondering why you felt compelled to embellish/make hyperbolic the incident by suggesting that the individual was a black supremacist. It seems, in my opinion, that you were attempting to use the terminology used for whites who attack Jews or other racial groups....and flip it. In other words, because whites who attack Jews are usually white supremacist, blacks who attack Jews must therefore be called black supremacist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies