Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2020, 07:22 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,576,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Hmmmmmmm........

Nice non-response. I guess you don't actually want to talk. You'd rather just spew. Cool!
I'm talking. Just not to you. Your sudden interest in this thread tells me all I need to know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2020, 07:23 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,548,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
60 pages in you are suddenly worried about bigotry.

It just occurred to me to wonder why, all of a sudden, you chose to spew Jew hate at that one poster?

Old 05-22-2020, 07:24 PM

Quote:
I'm talking. Just not to you. Your sudden interest in this thread tells me all I need to know.

Oooooh, a mystery! And what exactly does my participation tell you?

Edit to read: Waiting..................

Old 05-22-2020, 07:27 PM

Crickets.

Old 05-22-2020, 07:36 PM

Damn! Those crickets are getting LOUD!

Old 05-22-2020, 07:45 PM

374 posts, read 146,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
There’s no female birth control either? Takes at least two to tango.
Sure, but when the tango is over guess who pays the consequences of a pregnancy if neither use birth control. Somehow the party for two becomes the burden of one. Buck up, men. Take responsibility for pregnancies YOU ARE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE FOR.

Old 05-23-2020, 06:42 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
59 pages of hateful commentary about blacks but you show up to accuse hate when mentioning welfare fraud among Orthodox Jews. Yeah, you're credible.

Yes, it is true what I said in my post, misspelled word or not.
Nothing to do with the color of ones skin. The poor are hurt by the welfare state and single parenthood. As a group, blacks have more poor.

Old 05-23-2020, 06:44 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
59 pages of hateful commentary about blacks but you show up to accuse hate when mentioning welfare fraud among Orthodox Jews. Yeah, you're credible.

Yes, it is true what I said in my post, misspelled word or not.
Pointing out the truth is not hateful, it's the first step in solving a problem:

1) Identify the problem.

2)...

Old 05-23-2020, 06:45 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerditaPanthera View Post
Sure, but when the tango is over guess who pays the consequences of a pregnancy if neither use birth control. Somehow the party for two becomes the burden of one. Buck up, men. Take responsibility for pregnancies YOU ARE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE FOR.
Why be responsible when government can raise the kid? Unfortunately that thought process is in the minds of too many. Education and holding people accountable.

Old 05-23-2020, 06:54 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,510,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Nothing to do with the color of ones skin. The poor are hurt by the welfare state and single parenthood. As a group, blacks have more poor.
That's true. While liberals love to bring up that group of ultra-Orthodox Jews who apparently are on welfare*, that amounts for about 3% of all Jews, who, as a group, are more highly educated than average and higher earners than average. The venomous attack on religious Jews, while revealing the liberal animus toward religious people in general, is not comparable at all. (Besides, it's really telling when liberals lambast everyone as racist and then LUUUUUVVVVE to bring up Jews, out of the blue, and say the most bigoted, mocking things.)

Leaving the Jews out of it, the fact is that blacks DO have 70% out of wedlock births, and single-parenthood is closely correlated to poverty, and the consequences of it. Rather than say, "hey, 3% of those useless Torah-studying Jews do it too!," it would solve a lot of the problems in the black community if they were to curtail this unbelievably high rate of illegitimate births.

*Every Orthodox Jews I've known has always worked for a living and supported his family. Just sayin'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies