Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2020, 05:16 AM

30,455 posts, read 21,289,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
The mob has spoken and they don't want the protection and service of police.

At some point a lot of people lose their love for their job. It is easier when their job doesn't love them. If they are walking off and quitting or tanking it in, I can understand why.
I guess the mod can take over the cops job bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2020, 05:40 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
Atlanta law abiding citizens, I hope you all have firearms for self defense. I fear this will get ugly.

Me as well. If the good people take up arms and stack the bodies of dead criminals like cordwood, maybe they can finally take care of their crime problem and clean up the streets. That will have the CRIMINALS begging the police to come back, so they can have our soft-on-crime, revolving door criminal justice system continue to let them go free and prey on innocent people, rather than having the people actually get justice.

Old 06-18-2020, 05:47 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,510,489 times
What’s the issue? I though leftists were calling to defund the police. They’re getting what they want. Now CHAD or whatever can shut down. It’s occurring naturally in Atlanta.

Old 06-18-2020, 06:07 AM

26,512 posts, read 15,088,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Funny to see the party of law and order loving lawlessness.
The Democrats wanted this and coddled rioters and criminals.

I think the best way to show that the Democrats are wrong is to give them what they want. No police.

Not in a Hollywood way where those celebrities help fund Seattle's lawlessness, but just passed a city resolution so an autonomous zone can't happen in Hollywood. Hypocrites.

Meanwhile the self-proclaimed party of science is being unscientific once again.

Old 06-18-2020, 06:15 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,169,102 times
Go figure, people want to hold cops accountable and they have a hissy fit.

Old 06-18-2020, 06:18 AM

27,658 posts, read 16,147,064 times
The left is the biggest enemy this country ever facced

Old 06-18-2020, 06:19 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,881,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
I so hope this is legit and true...does anyone know if it is really happening or just a rumor/fake? I can't find any news agencies saying this. I really really hope it's true, and that it spreads country-wide just like the "white people suck" mania is spreading.

GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT, maybe it'll bring them to their senses (the ones in power, not the criminals who have no sense obvi).

Old 06-18-2020, 06:22 AM

1,781 posts, read 956,801 times
We expect our officers will keep their commitment to our communities," she added. https://t.co/yHd6ZAY3vs pic.twitter.com/XsrvktkItX— Cuomo Prime Time (@CuomoPrimeTime) June 18, 2020

Now that's rich! That's like a wife beater telling his abused wife that he expects her to be a loving and caring wife to him.

You reap what you sow Mayor.

Old 06-18-2020, 06:23 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
Accountable?

The assault of liberal city officials has created a pattern in which officers can and will be tried for capital crimes in the performance of their duties.

NO ONE can work under the threat of being charged with murder and sacrificing your family and personal liberty in dealing with criminals.

The left has gone absolutely insane. Perhaps cops leaving cities to their own devices for a few weeks will wake up even the libs to understand that anarchy benefits no one. Daily lives and commerce cannot function with the constant threat of violence from criminals.

This is western civilization vs the liberals. Anarchy vs. order. Make your choice.

Old 06-18-2020, 06:24 AM

1,781 posts, read 956,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post

Go figure, people want to physically abuse, vilify, spit on, defame, defund, disband cops and the have a hissy fit.

There, fixed it for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies