Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which do you believe about the Breonna Taylor shooting?
Completely justified. 26 46.43%
Somewhat questionable. 9 16.07%
Highly questionable. 11 19.64%
Completely unjustified. 10 17.86%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2020, 06:12 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,664,869 times

Advertisements

Breonna Taylor was killed by the choices she made !!! That's the bottom line !!!

Those that can't accept that are the same ones that want to make bad choices and not pay any price for them !!! They want to do whatever they want without repercussions for bad choices or bad behavior !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2020, 06:13 AM

2,400 posts, read 755,704 times
I’m so sick of being blamed for all their problems.

Old 09-25-2020, 06:15 AM

9,465 posts, read 5,233,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
I’m so sick of being blamed for all their problems.
Truth! you and about 200 million other people!!!

Old 09-25-2020, 06:17 AM

24,421 posts, read 23,080,421 times
Barkley is his own man while LeBron gets told what to think and what say and when to say it.I don't always agree with what Barkley says but I respect him for having an opinion of his own and his not being afraid to ruffle a few feathers by not going along with the crowd group think. Kaepernick is just a crybaby who wants to see people get hurt because he got rejected.

Old 09-25-2020, 06:20 AM

2,400 posts, read 755,704 times
Charles Barkley and Shaq are men, something wussy boy Colin (raised rich) Kaepernick will never be. Those are the guys black people should be listening to, not some failed loser. They are champions for a reason and no one helped them, they were born to it.

Old 09-25-2020, 06:21 AM

21,869 posts, read 25,167,969 times
Different scenarios.

One was some rednecks going on a n-word killin'.
One was a bad cop with a lengthy list of complaints and so that raises the point of why he was still on the street.
One was the problem if a system that rubber stamps no knock warrants with so little regard that they're out breaking doors down in half a dozen places to find someone they forgot they already put in jail.

None of the cops involved in execution of the warrant appear to have done anything wrong. They just shouldn't have been there. Someone should have bothered check the roster at the jail before seeking no knock warrants and the courts should be spending more than two minutes in rubber stamping any warrant, especially no knock warrants.

Last edited by Malloric; 09-25-2020 at 06:44 AM..

Old 09-25-2020, 06:23 AM

24,421 posts, read 23,080,421 times
After looking at the fatcs, I'm inclined to be far more sympathetic of her death than I am of George Floyd or that Blake guy. She was killed accidentally it was no fault of her own. The other two... stupid is as stupid does. If those BLM crybabies weren't making asses of themselves protesting she'd have gotten more sympathy and less skepticism over her death. I want to see the police badge cams and they better have them.

Old 09-25-2020, 06:53 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Someone asserted that she was a low level drug dealer herself. That she aided her ex knowingly. That may be the case, but there isn't a shred of evidence to support it. If I loan my bf my car, that doesn't mean that I know he is using it to sell drugs. Or if we share a car, whatever.

But even if she DID, being so low level, yes, why the middle of the night battering ram?

This was NOT the residence where the drug activity and danger was concentrated.

3 warrants were signed at the same time. All no knock. Hers was changed, not a no knock, yet they proceeded as if they had one.

A quick knock and a soft 'police' is not sufficient for people to be woken up and really know what is taking place.

A battering ram out of nowhere is what prompted her current boyfriend to shoot in self defense. It all could have been avoided with a proper knock and announce.
There is proof she was handling the money for the drug dealers. However, to your point, with the evidence we have now, I still don't understand the need for a no-knock or a late raid. From that perspective I still have questions, but there is proof they did not execute the no-knock and did clearly identify themselves as police. I don't buy Walker's story anymore that he thought it was some random person breaking into his house. Maybe he panicked and the gun went off once? One shot is just strange even if he thought it was not the police.

Old 09-25-2020, 06:58 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,443,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
After looking at the fatcs, I'm inclined to be far more sympathetic of her death than I am of George Floyd or that Blake guy. She was killed accidentally it was no fault of her own. The other two... stupid is as stupid does. If those BLM crybabies weren't making asses of themselves protesting she'd have gotten more sympathy and less skepticism over her death. I want to see the police badge cams and they better have them.
She did not deserve death, but I still have a hard time feeling sorry for her. She played with drug dealers and supported them. What about all the people they harmed by selling drugs to? Their "business" might have caused some young kid/s to become addicted. They are the victims here not Breonna. The one point that I do feel sorry for her is that she grew up in what sounds like a dysfunctional home. No doubt this had an impact on her early life decisions, and that is sad. However, at some point in our lives as we become adults, we take responsibility for our decisions. It's a tough case for sure.

Old 09-25-2020, 07:01 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,757,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Someone asserted that she was a low level drug dealer herself. That she aided her ex knowingly. That may be the case, but there isn't a shred of evidence to support it. If I loan my bf my car, that doesn't mean that I know he is using it to sell drugs. Or if we share a car, whatever.

But even if she DID, being so low level, yes, why the middle of the night battering ram?

This was NOT the residence where the drug activity and danger was concentrated.

3 warrants were signed at the same time. All no knock. Hers was changed, not a no knock, yet they proceeded as if they had one.

A quick knock and a soft 'police' is not sufficient for people to be woken up and really know what is taking place.

A battering ram out of nowhere is what prompted her current boyfriend to shoot in self defense. It all could have been avoided with a proper knock and announce.

There’s actually quite a bit of evidence that she was very much involved in her ex boyfriends drug business and that involvement spans a few years. They have video evidence of her visiting the trap house. They have video evidence of her receiving packages at her home that were then picked up by the ex boyfriend and dropped at the trap house followed by a surge of customers. They have jail house phone call records implicating her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies