Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2020, 08:52 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,560,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
NYT is trusted
Comedy gold.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2020, 08:53 AM

592 posts, read 461,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Oh no!! Now the walls will be closing and bombshells will be landing everywhere!!! Oh the humanity!! It's not even October yet, and the "surprises" are popping up all over.

Nobody will figure out that this happens every time a Republican president (sometimes a demonic too) is up for election or re-election.
It did happen with Hussein Obama and Benghazi, but the crack licking MSM and the demonic party covered for him. It should have sunk his second term. Hussein Obama will pay for Benghazi, in this world or in the afterlife, but he will pay for it.

Oh, back to the taxes. Where was I...oh yes, wall closing in and bombshells
Let me guess, Stormfront isn't taking any more members so you've slithered here to Citydata to spew your uninformed garbage. You mad that Donald Chump is sinking faster than his flotilla of supporters did a couple weeks ago?

Old 09-28-2020, 08:53 AM

37,230 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txbullsfan View Post
Me, (the rich) carry my tax load like the middle class to fund basic public services and not take advantage of tax loopholes written by the rich like me for the rich like me...?! Haha.... you are silly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTZETtLCZZ0
Exactly. People with money never discuss money except with their accountants. If someone starts telling you how rich they are, it carries as much weight and believability as a PhD in Astrophysics claiming to be a simple country boy.

Old 09-28-2020, 08:54 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,238,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
LOL, no, if you have talented enough accountants you can legally show losses while making millions.....it's the reason why people have accountants.

This is completely FALSE and laughably uneducated.

If what you said is possible, Berkshire Hathaway wouldn't be paying $3.6 billion in taxes.

There is no way Trump has a better account than the Oracle of Omaha.

Old 09-28-2020, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLR210 View Post
Something I've yet to see anybody mention is Russia. Democrats have been saying for years that his taxes would reveal his deep connection to Russia and how he's beholden to Russia and Putin financially. Yet, his leaked tax information has zero evidence of this. Interesting........
This is the first in a series of articles, unless Trump wants to step up to the plate and release his returns to kill the story.

Old 09-28-2020, 08:55 AM

30,172 posts, read 11,809,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Insult? Pointing out the facts is not an insult.
You know what you said, anyone who does not agree with you does not have a brain. I could care less but your Freudian slip shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
I can’t assess how wealthy Trump is. I think Fortune and Forbes have done that. Are they wrong? I don’t think even Trump knows given the complexity. What wrong with not paying taxes? You don’t pay income taxes if you don’t have income!
Since Trump keeps his financial data close the vest they have to guess. Trump claimed in 2018 to have made a $400 million dollar profit but actually lost $40 million. What is wrong with not paying taxes when you claim to be worth $10 billion? Do I really have to explain that? And if Trump has no idea how much he is worth why does he go around claiming to know?

Trump claims net worth of more than $10 billion in new filing

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...billion-in-new

Old 09-28-2020, 08:55 AM

13,606 posts, read 4,937,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Can't wait until the dig up Biden's...that is if they can get Ukraine, China, and the Russians to cooperate
Biden's tax records are public.

Old 09-28-2020, 08:56 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
I'll take US Constitution lover Donald Trump over the Marxist Revolutionaries ANY DAY!!!!!
He doesn't even know what is in it as he doesn't read.

Old 09-28-2020, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Exactly, just as long as Trump wasn't found guilty of cooking the books then what's the problem? The IRS has not determined that Trump has cheated on his taxes and yet the left has him tried and convicted of tax evasion. They will say and do anything to demonize him.
If it's true that the documents show Ivanka was paid $700,000 in "consulting fees" while an officer of the Trump [crime] Organization, they already convicted themselves.

Old 09-28-2020, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
I seriously doubt they realize how stupid they sound. Only TDS would cause a person to think having a good accountant is "cheating".
Having a crooked accountant, however...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies