Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2021, 08:42 AM

2,301 posts, read 2,032,677 times

Advertisements

I used to be a person who would be outspoken against any kind of racism. The "George Floyd incident" changed me in that I saw that almost everyone, and I do mean everyone was going down the wrong road. The George Floyd incident was a man dying due to the actions of a cop. What America saw was a black man being murdered by a racist white cop. Aside from a man dying, those two descriptions are not in any way the same. The result was nationwide riots and protests. About 40 years ago America decided that it would no longer pursue the "melting pot" concept. America valued its racial identities too much and so we would instead opt for a society of multiculturalism. Multiculturalism does not work if a peaceful, harmonious society is desire. The George Floyd incident showed that. So instead of speaking out against racism, I now use my voice to do what I have done in this paragraph; speak out against multiculturalism in favor of a single, all-inclusive culture. We can call it "The American Culture".

Old 02-08-2021, 08:42 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,084,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
In other words, white nationalism is wrong but black nationalism isn’t?
Pretty unbelievable, isn't it?

Loved seeing the CONSERVATIVE, MAGA-hat wearing, Trump-supporting white boy BRADY win just another Ring last night.

I wonder how all the WOKES feel about a guy like him completely destroying their game? He IS the GOAT at this point, and in the Modern Era, no one will even come close to his 7 Rings ever again.

Old 02-08-2021, 08:44 AM

19,018 posts, read 14,193,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
However, last time I checked, the courts never upheld the inhumanity of Polish Americans and on that basis denied them citizenship.
Perhaps you weren't properly indoctrinated in government propaganda institutions, but denied citizenship is not a disability.

The short version:
IN 1776, it was stated that "ALL MEN" are born equal (before the law) and have Creator endowed rights that governments were instituted to secure - not tax, regulate nor trespass. However, those who did consent to be governed (citizens) surrendered those endowed rights, abrogated by mandatory civic duties.

When Negroes / black Americans / African Americans were denied CITIZENSHIP (a privilege, not a right), they were not having their inherent rights violated, but protected. The REAL CURSE was mandatory U.S. citizenship imposed on them, at birth, voiding their Creator endowed rights.
. . . . . . .
IN short:
American PEOPLE have Creator endowed rights that the government was instituted to secure.
American CITIZENS have only privileges and immunities, having surrendered their endowments.

Coincidentally, under the republican form of government, wherein "ALL MEN" / People are born equal and have endowed rights, sovereigns without subjects cannot have slaves.

SLAVERY was a revenue taxable privilege under the constitutional indirect democracies, operated by those CITIZENS.

It's sad that after the 1820s, Americans forgot all about their republican form and assumed that all that existed was the democratic form - a most vile form - where a majority can legally persecute a minority. But if that's what you consented to, no harm, no foul.
= = = = = = = = =

CONSENT OF THE CITIZENRY
“ Our theory of government and governmental powers is wholly at variance with that urged by appellant herein. The rights of the individual are not derived from governmental agencies, either municipal, state or federal, or even from the Constitution. They exist inherently in every man, by endowment of the Creator, and are merely reaffirmed in the Constitution, and restricted only to the extent that they have been VOLUNTARILY SURRENDERED BY THE CITIZENSHIP to the agencies of government. The people's rights are not derived from the government, but the government's authority comes from the people. The Constitution but states again these rights already existing, and when legislative encroachment by the nation, state, or municipality invade these original and permanent rights, it is the duty of the courts to so declare, and to afford the necessary relief. The fewer restrictions that surround the individual liberties of the citizen, except those for the preservation of the public health, safety, and morals, the more contented the people and the more successful the democracy.”
- - - City of Dallas v Mitchell, 245 S.W. 944
https://casetext.com/case/city-of-dallas-v-mitchell-1
. . .
The rights of the individual / national / non-citizen / inhabitant / non-resident are not derived from government, but are Creator endowed.
But once consent to be governed is granted, via citizenship, that endowment has been surrendered / waived by the citizenry. Why? Because mandatory civic duties abrogate endowed natural rights, natural and personal liberty, absolute ownership of private property, etc, etc.

Patrick Henry was not mistaken when he said, "I smelled a rat", when asked why he declined to participate in the constitutional convention.

Old 02-08-2021, 08:51 AM

606 posts, read 354,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
This is what liberals will give us... we will get to sing songs and make PSAs, and they will let black folk harass white folk.

However - black folk will not get any REAL help from the Democrats on whom those who support them lean.
WILL give us? I’m talking about something that was already happening close to 40 years ago.

Old 02-08-2021, 09:13 AM

12,956 posts, read 13,668,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
you tell me how Biden who wants to give jobs to Communist China helps black people.. You can't! Trump wanted to bring back jobs by lowering taxes on corporations and take away all those strangling regulations so they could make a profit here and hire Americans and that includes all races.... Biden is giving all Americans the shaft again .

Look around at Detroit, A once thriving city now in ruins. How do you like the ghettos of Baltimore and Chicago while the Communists are building state of the art huge cities to make us look like a third world country?

Those lock downs the dems did , was no favor to minorities either..burned out businesses by BLM , many are black owned businesses. You tell me how the democrats help you...give a small crumb of a welfare check while taking black businesses down and their jobs too. Disgusting.

You guys need to forget about black people and worry about those dirt poor whites who live in those shacks and lean-to's on the sides of a mountain. They have been poor and sick for generations. They drink water full of contaminates. I drove several miles through that country and there was a cancer treatment center literally in every city or county.

Talk about ruins? They let the coal companies destroy those hills, mountains and water ways so bad they cant even fish or hunt. And tobacco farmers buy up all the flat spots. Now coal and tobacco are worthless. They vote for politicians who make it hard for them to leave.

I have been in the ghettos of Chicago, Baltimore, Philly, St. Louis, and I think poor whites in rural America have it a lot worse.

Old 02-08-2021, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
You guys need to forget about black people and worry about those dirt poor whites who live in those shacks and lean-to's on the sides of a mountain. They have been poor and sick for generations. They drink water full of contaminates. I drove several miles through that country and there was a cancer treatment center literally in every city or county.

Talk about ruins? They let the coal companies destroy those hills, mountains and water ways so bad they cant even fish or hunt. And tobacco farmers buy up all the flat spots. Now coal and tobacco are worthless. They vote for politicians who make it hard for them to leave.

I have been in the ghettos of Chicago, Baltimore, Philly, St. Louis, and I think poor whites in rural America have it a lot worse.

But they have WHITE PRIVILEGE, in your mind....so there's that.

Old 02-08-2021, 09:19 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,168,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
I used to be a person who would be outspoken against any kind of racism. The "George Floyd incident" changed me in that I saw that almost everyone, and I do mean everyone was going down the wrong road. The George Floyd incident was a man dying due to the actions of a cop. What America saw was a black man being murdered by a racist white cop. Aside from a man dying, those two descriptions are not in any way the same. The result was nationwide riots and protests. About 40 years ago America decided that it would no longer pursue the "melting pot" concept. America valued its racial identities too much and so we would instead opt for a society of multiculturalism. Multiculturalism does not work if a peaceful, harmonious society is desire. The George Floyd incident showed that. So instead of speaking out against racism, I now use my voice to do what I have done in this paragraph; speak out against multiculturalism in favor of a single, all-inclusive culture. We can call it "The American Culture".
Lift Every Voice and Sing IS American culture. This country needs to accept that its history has both positives and negatives. At the time, Americans of African descent were denied citizenship and so the song is written. Anyone who has endured any difficulties in life can identify with the song, as can anyone whose people had a difficult road.

Old 02-08-2021, 09:21 AM

12,956 posts, read 13,668,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
But they have WHITE PRIVILEGE, in your mind....so there's that.
They sure do. Because they are White nobody thinks they are dumb for voting to stay in the condition they are in. Black people in that condition are said to be dumb and wasting their vote. This is a good example of racism, the idea that white people are inherently smarter than black people.

Old 02-08-2021, 09:23 AM

8,752 posts, read 5,044,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
Which is precisely why I'm not watching it, or any other part of the Super Bowl. They can be woke without me.
Yup....First time for us not watching.

Old 02-08-2021, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
They sure do. Because they are White nobody thinks they are dumb for voting to stay in the condition they are in. Black people in that condition are said to be dumb and wasting their vote. This is a good example of racism, the idea that white people are inherently smarter than black people.
You ever see the Bell Curve?

Speaking of welfare, minorities in my state (MN) are 15% of the population, but use 50% of all our welfare. BUT!!!!...we get DIVERSITY!!! It's ALLLL worth it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies