Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2021, 07:39 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,224,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Well he can't be that irrelevant since you liberals generate countless Trump threads here on a daily basis.
nice try, but this thread like most of the others was started by a Trumper. It's the Trumpers who insist on talking about him incessantly
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2021, 07:41 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
I know you Dems are afraid of him. You threw the kitchen sink at him from Russian hoax, impeachment twice, closed the economy and ban him from social media and look how nervous you Democrats get that keep talking about him.

I understand, look who you got to hold the W.H.in 2024, Biden or Kamala. That's your offensive of line to win the Midwest ? LMAO!!!
Just send your $$$$ to the "billionaire" so he can pay an attorney (or not). The "billionaire" needs your cash again.

Old 07-07-2021, 07:42 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
Trump wrote before he got suspended

On January 8, 2021, President Donald J. Trump Tweeted:
“The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!”
Shortly thereafter, the President Tweeted:
“To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.”

What rule he violated to get ban. I asked for the 5th time and nobody here can tell me. It's like they repeat the same non-sense: "He constantly violated the rules"......what rules to what specific tweets?
Glorifying violence
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...th-jack-dorsey

ads that included nazi symbols

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/23/tech/...ing/index.html

etc. The dude literally incited violence non stop, but sure.....hes some innocent victim. LOL. Wow.

Old 07-07-2021, 07:42 PM

13,465 posts, read 4,301,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Trump wasn't banned for his politics. He was banned for lying about the election results and inciting a riot.

so lying about politics and promoting protests that end in violence are strict rules on Tweeter and these platforms? That would ban most of the left including BLM. Thanks for the laugh.

Do the left believe in their owm B.S.? We have had head of our government lied about Iraq and other wars but We need these social medias to set the truth straight. They decide what is true.

Old 07-07-2021, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Glorifying violence
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...th-jack-dorsey

ads that included nazi symbols

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/23/tech/...ing/index.html

etc. The dude literally incited violence non stop, but sure.....hes some innocent victim. LOL. Wow.

Vanity fair and CNN. Wow! 2 straight up sources. Criminals that burn and loot our towns and attack Americans are the victims now. Thanks for the laugh.

I ask you for the 6th time, what tweet did Trump wrote that violated the rules. Name 1. Put it up. It's like this forum, if you are going to get suspended or ban you need an actual post posted here. Can you try?

Old 07-07-2021, 07:48 PM

8,051 posts, read 10,642,372 times
I feel the same way about Trump that I feel about Obama; I supported both at different times.

He talked (and still talks) a big game.

He didn't do half of the things he promised to do when he had the chance, and the power to do so.

Where was all this determination and fight when he was the President?

He had his chance. He caved. He gave into the ruling powers that be, and bowed to their wishes instead of standing for the people he swore to represent.

He's done. Now, just shut up and go away.

Old 07-07-2021, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Just send your $$$$ to the "billionaire" so he can pay an attorney (or not). The "billionaire" needs your cash again.

that's call "VOLUNTEERING" to give your own money. You libs like to take other people's money by force. See the difference?

Old 07-07-2021, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
Trump.

He talks a big game.

He didn't do half of the things he promised to do when he had the chance, and the power.

Where was all this determination and fight when he was the President?

He had his chance. He caved. We have a mess now. He needs to just go away.

and Biden which you voted for and has been in government since 1973, will fix it. The U.S. was fine before 2016. Thanks for the laugh.

Old 07-07-2021, 07:54 PM

What's the tweet Trump wrote on Tweeter that violated the rules to get ban. I'm still waiting for the actual tweet.

Can somebody find the actual tweet and the actual "rule" and stop repeating the same general talking point of "He violated the rules".

Old 07-07-2021, 07:59 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,962,441 times
Quote:
What's the tweet Trump wrote on Tweeter that violated the rules to get ban. I'm still waiting for the actual tweet.

Can somebody find the actual tweet and the actual "rule" and stop repeating the same general talking point of "He violated the rules".
Quote:
The social media company said Trump's tweet about skipping the inauguration was “further confirmation that the election was not legitimate.” And his message to supporters was “encouragement to those potentially considering violent acts."
https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...ed/6607968002/

Couldn't find the series of tweets that came before these last 2.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies