Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2021, 03:50 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,922,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No More Excuses View Post
I’m Canadian. I live in Canada. But I don’t think Trump should be anywhere near being a President. That’s all I can say. I don’t know a lot about politics. I just hope that the best person for America comes forward and becomes President.
Feel the same way about your prime minister
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2021, 03:54 PM

2,194 posts, read 1,141,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I never said that. Read the title. Taliban promises pipe dreams and great things for women, and then murders one. Stay focused please.
So, the excerpt I quoted from your post wasn't real? Don't be daft.

Old 08-19-2021, 03:56 PM

14,968 posts, read 9,824,933 times
Quote:
It was sad, but war is war. You don't give a rats azz about them. It's funny how the neocons have suddenly started to emrace Afghani ppl.
You clearly are missing the point and no amount of explaining will help you see what we all see. Political blinders are common with Biden's buddies.

Old 08-19-2021, 03:57 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,333,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Sometimes garbage is truth. And the poster is right on the money.
no, garbage is garbage... not truth. Learn to distinguish.

That poster is incorrect.

You are as well.

Old 08-19-2021, 04:10 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,667,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
A whole lot of people who served in Afghanistan were screaming at the admin from day one that this was exactly what would happen.

Why was the Biden Regime so utterly clueless? Why were they wrong about pretty much everything, when there were plenty of people telling them what was about to happen? Even the Left-biased media was asking all the right questions, but the Biden Regime remained completely clueless. Was Joe Biden the only person surprised to see the Taliban take so suddenly? Biden seemed so certain that the Taliban couldn't possibly take over the country at all. The entire admin should be fired for supreme incompetence.

Even former Bill Clinton campaign manager, trusted Clinton Administration and Super-Democrat guy George Stephanopoulos couldn't figure out how to make this mess actually look good.
Well, hell GoT, even joe Biden can't make this pile look good.

Old 08-19-2021, 04:10 PM

11,802 posts, read 5,804,343 times
Quote:
Last time I checked, you need 51 percent to make a democracy work to get any agenda done. Okay? So

over half the people. Well, the three out of ten people is the scary part, because they think Donald Trump's ideas are valid and good and that he's our savior. But it's no different from the rest of the world. If you look at Europe, instead of being afraid of Mexicans coming over the border, they're afraid of all the Middle-Easterners migrating away from war zones. So the rise of the right-wing racism, which is exactly the same as right before Hitler and Mussolini came to power in Europe in the early '30s, it's the same thing that's going on now…playing on those same fears in Europe and America and all that. But the last time I checked, it takes 51 percent to do it. And three out of ten are idiotic enough to buy into this fear mongering but you have to remember, the comforting part is that seven out of ten people actually think the guy's a douchebag! So I really don't see it happening, even though the media makes it sound like its imminent. They spend 23 and 1/2 hours of a 24-hour news cycle talking about Trump, and making it seem bigger than it is. It's not: seven out of ten people, fortunately…still have some semblance of cranial matter left.
Better just stick to posting on the Canadian forums as you have no clue what you are talking about.

Old 08-19-2021, 04:12 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
So you're an expert in these situations.
Never said that, however, I am far more experienced than you. I have done 5 NEO practices while stationed in Korea. How many have YOU done?

Quote:
I keep asking you what you would do now or is this just a FUBAR and we might just as well leave everyone there and come home.
What would I do, I send 2 Batillions of Rangers in, UNRESTRICTED, and let them do the job they were trained to do. Does that hurt your feelings? Do you even know what Rangers do?

Quote:
What would you do now? damit!
Oh, look a dirty word, did I make you mad snowflake, see my answer above.

Quote:
It seems all you want to do it rag on the situation claiming all this superior knowledge. How about using some of that superior knowledge to tell us what we should be doing right now under current circumstances.
Superior knowledge? Nope but FAR more knowledge than your keyboard warrior attitude.

Again see above, but it's peple like you that would have all those Rangers proscuted because they would be unrestricted and doing their job to get all Americans out.

And BTW, if this did happen under trump, you would be in the top 10 of cheerleaders of how trump has all the blood on his hands and people like me. Now that the tables are turned, you don't like it so much, snowflake.

Old 08-19-2021, 04:13 PM

5,746 posts, read 4,706,142 times
The Taliban is playing nice right now. They are pledging to be kinder and gentler, to respect women.... blah, blah, blah

They are smart enough to realize that the world is watching, so they are (mostly) playing nice. They know that foreign govts have frozen all of Afghan bank accounts, and Afghan infrastructure will need int'l help to keep the electricity and water flowing.

That's the only reason they are not their usual selves raping/torturing and chopping limbs and heads off.

Absolute barbarians.

Old 08-19-2021, 04:26 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,922,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Never said that, however, I am far more experienced than you. I have done 5 NEO practices while stationed in Korea. How many have YOU done?

What would I do, I send 2 Batillions of Rangers in, UNRESTRICTED, and let them do the job they were trained to do. Does that hurt your feelings? Do you even know what Rangers do?

Oh, look a dirty word, did I make you mad snowflake, see my answer above.

Superior knowledge? Nope but FAR more knowledge than your keyboard warrior attitude.

Again see above, but it's peple like you that would have all those Rangers proscuted because they would be unrestricted and doing their job to get all Americans out.

And BTW, if this did happen under trump, you would be in the top 10 of cheerleaders of how trump has all the blood on his hands and people like me. Now that the tables are turned, you don't like it so much, snowflake.
You better call the pentagon fast, they need your help!

Old 08-19-2021, 04:33 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
You better call the pentagon fast, they need your help!
They know, but those that are in charge support biden, so they have to make biden look good.

NEO has been around for a very long time, but with your experience, you know this, right?

But tell us about your military experience and any NEO situation you've dealt with. I'll wait.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies