Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2021, 04:41 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,770,332 times

Advertisements

In his speech, Biden just changed the goal from getting ALL Americans out to only as many as they can within the timeframe the Taliban gave him!

HE IS GOING TO LEAVE THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS BEHIND! What a freaking disgrace!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2021, 04:47 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,800,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
The entire administration is tone deaf.

And that's the nicest thing I can say.
That's better than what I've said today. I've been cussing worse than a sailor. I have not been this angry and upset in a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
In his speech, Biden just changed the goal from getting ALL Americans out to only as many as they can within the timeframe the Taliban gave him!

But his press lady said they are still going to get them out
I can handle the damn truth....just give it to me. Don't lie because I will just hate you more. If my CAO and husbands command understood it and respected it, why cant this coward do the same.

Old 08-26-2021, 04:48 PM

2,355 posts, read 1,153,716 times
Quote:

Not to worry! Joe is telling the Taliban where to pick up Americans and other foreigners.

Old 08-26-2021, 04:57 PM

1,500 posts, read 887,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
So who is “qualified” to be taken seriously over the handling of Afghanistan?

Let’s be honest here. You don’t like his negative opinions about Biden’s handling of Afghanistan because his opinions don’t match your narrative. You ain’t fooling anybody.
Thanks

Old 08-26-2021, 05:02 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,598,551 times
While i feel sorry for the Afghans who are fleeing for their lives, they are coming here to a neighborhood near you. One of the air bases is only 2 hours from me. I know they have a huge culture difference, i.e. the way some of them treat women (like sharia law type). i hope they do not bring that sharia law culture to where we live. I see the people fleeing and think, these might be my neighbors. On one hand, they might be very patriotic as thanks to the USA who rescued them, on the other hand, they will be bringing their culture to here. Middle Eastern culture can be good - i.e. food, hospitality which they value, etc. but i hope that some bad culture doesn't come to a neighborhood near us where citizens get hurt. We might actually get a taste of the war with them resettling here. I dont know what all to make of all this and what unexpected things will we get to experience. I know they too might be afraid, as they are leaving behind all that they are familiar with. I have so many feelings about all this.

Old 08-26-2021, 05:08 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,770,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedster24 View Post
Not to worry! Joe is telling the Taliban where to pick up Americans and other foreigners.
So many shocking things in the presser. HE GAVE UP THE NAMES OF AMERICANS TO THE TERRORISTS!

WTF

Old 08-26-2021, 05:08 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:

Let’s be honest here. You don’t like his negative opinions about Biden’s handling of Afghanistan because his opinions don’t match your narrative. You ain’t fooling anybody.
BINGO! Great post.

Old 08-26-2021, 05:10 PM

34,068 posts, read 17,096,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Biden killed four Marines.
No, his idiotic policies killed 13 so far today.

Old 08-26-2021, 05:12 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedster24 View Post

Quote:
So many shocking things in the presser. HE GAVE UP THE NAMES OF AMERICANS TO THE TERRORISTS!

WTF
WE also cannot forget that ole' sleepy joe gave putin a list of places that are considered "off limits" for cyber threats.....

It just keeps going with this admin.

So, it's no surprise he's handing names out or pick up points.

Old 08-26-2021, 05:15 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,022,039 times
Quote:

Apparently your comprehension is so bad you haven't figured out I've always viewed O'Neill as a loser ever since he went around showboating to line his pocket. Pretty sure I had made it obvious.

Grunts do grunt work. Leaders lead. O'Neill was a grunt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies