Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2021, 06:06 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
You don't get it,
I fully get it, it's called Non-Combatant Evacuation Operation (NEO), it apperant you don't.

As I and many here in this thread and others have fille out these forms for NEO, because we had family and or were stationed in a foreign country due to being part of the USG (Non-Combatant folks, get it now?)

Quote:
I think it was the right decision to get out. But as I said it was never going to be pretty, and the deal in place + the spectacular failure of our intelligence agencies predictions did not make it a bit prettier.
I don't think you can provide me nor any other anyone else who disagrees with you?

Quote:
The collapse was ongoing, what was there to do , forget the deal, and do another surge?
Biden has been in charge since January, who also negated numerous things trump inacted, why did he not do the same for this? Oh WAIT, he did, he extended till 9/11/2021?

And if you have not figured it out, we had to put 2 times the amount of people in to get out the Americans we left behind, because the Military left.

Do you NOT call that a serge? 2500 vs. 5000+ folks.....yes, I would call that a serge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2021, 06:41 PM

8,156 posts, read 3,678,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I fully get it, it's called Non-Combatant Evacuation Operation (NEO), it apperant you don't.

As I and many here in this thread and others have fille out these forms for NEO, because we had family and or were stationed in a foreign country due to being part of the USG (Non-Combatant folks, get it now?)

I don't think you can provide me nor any other anyone else who disagrees with you?

Biden has been in charge since January, who also negated numerous things trump inacted, why did he not do the same for this? Oh WAIT, he did, he extended till 9/11/2021?

And if you have not figured it out, we had to put 2 times the amount of people in to get out the Americans we left behind, because the Military left.

Do you NOT call that a serge? 2500 vs. 5000+ folks.....yes, I would call that a serge.
Sorry, you are still not getting it.

Old 08-24-2021, 06:49 PM

6,737 posts, read 4,421,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
No different than I did last November. I don't like what has happened in Afghanistan, but I hated the Trump Presidency.

It wouldnt of been pretty if Trump would have stayed in office. This pull out all started with him. Even many Republicans were behind him on it. Now Biden has inherited it. The same Republicans that were behind Trump with the pullout, are all against Biden doing it. Trump lost get over it. Back anybody that wants to get people home. Two trillion dollars wasted, and about 2450 solders and 3800 US contractors dead. End it.

Old 08-24-2021, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Notice that the closer Biden's evacuation operation comes to a successful end on schedule the attacks on him become more virulent?
A successful end? So here is what you are saying, biden removed all the military and then said DAMN, we forgot the people who were actually doing the job, so now we have to go back in and get them. Really, in your mind that's a successful operation?

Quote:
Face it Afghanistan is safer than Chicago for Americans.
Possibly for Americans, but SCREW all those that helps us, you know the Non-American translators and such.

Old 08-24-2021, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Sorry, you are still not getting it.
Well then, you clearly have no idea how to present what you are saying.

Old 08-24-2021, 07:13 PM

12,964 posts, read 13,679,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
A successful end? So here is what you are saying, biden removed all the military and then said DAMN, we forgot the people who were actually doing the job, so now we have to go back in and get them. Really, in your mind that's a successful operation?

Possibly for Americans, but SCREW all those that helps us, you know the Non-American translators and such.
Having a step by step logical plan makes you a sitting duck for bad actors in war zone. Biden's attackers vasilate bettwen those poor helpless people to those unvetted Muslims. They get to win either way. Thats Trumpism. "We'll see what happens... it just might work....but it can go either way.

Old 08-24-2021, 07:22 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Default He's not making the decisions and everyone knows it...

Quote:
Why is it that "the human mind should take these opposites not as dead, rigid, but as living, conditional, mobile, transforming themselves into one another"? Because that is just how things are in objective reality. The fact is that the unity or identity of opposites in objective things is not dead or rigid, but is living, conditional, mobile, temporary and relative; in given conditions, every contradictory aspect transforms itself into its opposite. Reflected in man's thinking, this becomes the Marxist world outlook of materialist dialectics. It is only the reactionary ruling classes of the past and present and the metaphysicians in their service who regard opposites not as living, conditional, mobile and transforming themselves into one another, but as dead and rigid, and they propagate this fallacy everywhere to delude the masses of the people, thus seeking to perpetuate their rule. The task of Communists is to expose the fallacies of the reactionaries and metaphysicians, to propagate the dialectics inherent in things, and so accelerate the transformation of things and achieve the goal of revolution.
Selected Works of Mao Tse-tung
ON CONTRADICTION
August 1937

https://www.marxists.org/reference/a...1/mswv1_17.htm

Old 08-24-2021, 07:45 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times
ISIS readying to attack innocent Americans at the airport.

These deaths will be on Biden.

Old 08-24-2021, 07:48 PM

11,346 posts, read 16,708,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
It wouldnt of been pretty if Trump would have stayed in office. This pull out all started with him. Even many Republicans were behind him on it. Now Biden has inherited it. The same Republicans that were behind Trump with the pullout, are all against Biden doing it. Trump lost get over it. Back anybody that wants to get people home. Two trillion dollars wasted, and about 2450 solders and 3800 US contractors dead. End it.
No one believes that it wasn't time to pull out.

It was the way Biden did it.

Old 08-24-2021, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Having a step by step logical plan makes you a sitting duck for bad actors in war zone.
FOLKS, look at this, if you have logical plan, you're STUPID and a sitting duck...MY GOD people can you actually make this up?

Please do your self a favor and look up what Non-Combant Evacuation Operation (NEO) means. You know, that operation that was in the stan' and is also currently in Korea and Japan and other countries that have military and civillians that the United States Government brought to that area.

Quote:
Biden's attackers vasilate bettwen those poor helpless people to those unvetted Muslims. They get to win either way.
I'm responding, but only to show what a useless response that's been provided.

Quote:
Thats Trumpism. "We'll see what happens... it just might work....but it can go either way.
Well, you've 100% stated what biden is doing, I guess he must be following "trumpism" since biden is only worried about covid, but not the the Americans that are actualy there.

Congrats, you win the internet for today only, well, at least until it's midnight in your time zone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies