Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2021, 12:17 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Yeah, remember Michael Brown's mother? Hawking Michael Brown t-shirts and slamming a pipe across her mil's head because she'd thought the mil was stealing the profits.
One of many examples where Goodnight could have raised some criticism, but crickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
It was a rather strange thing to add.
Goodnight and others will take things and twist them to further criticize those they disagree with. It doesn't have to make sense, as long as it gives them a reason to criticize someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
When they go on and say how their gang banger son who burned down a block is a good boy, I roll my eyes but I would never do the attack mob kind of thing the left is doing here to a parent going through this. It doesn't happen and it would be pulled off any popular social media platform if the parent were a minority.
Nary a word about that.

And as a reminder, I've been criticized just as much from those on the right because I sided with the victims in cases like Philando Castile and Laquon McDonald. I'm not a gun owner. I really have no dog in any race, and I try to remain objective and stick to the facts.

Old 11-14-2021, 12:19 PM

30,388 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Apparently there's no shark too big for you to jump.
Yes I do have sympathy for these obese lib women with holes punctured throughout their body with rings in it like a cow and dyed koolaid hair....life ain't easy for them so they're striking back with jealous rage.

Old 11-14-2021, 12:21 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,022,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yes I do have sympathy for these obese lib women with holes punctured throughout their body with rings in it like a cow and dyed koolaid hair....life ain't easy for them so they're striking back with jealous rage.
Care to post a photo of yourself? You make it seem like you’re special…

Old 11-14-2021, 12:22 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,022,039 times
Quote:
Care to post a photo of yourself? You make it seem like you’re special… or should we just assume the ugly stick visited you a few times?

You’re proving to be the same as those making fun of kyles moms looks.

Old 11-14-2021, 12:24 PM

6,673 posts, read 2,979,818 times
Toxic drama on social media? Say it isn't so!

Don't feed the Trolls,..the age old adage.

Old 11-14-2021, 12:25 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
No, who was that?
He brought a gun to school, got into an "altercation" and shot a teacher, and 3 students. He shot them AFTER the altercation ended. He was not in danger.

Not surprised you didn't hear about him. Was released on $75K bail.

Media darling.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/08/suspec...me-home-party/

"His family set up a GoFundMe account, two days after he shot two people at the Arlington school. The campaign said he needs to go to therapy to let go of the trauma he endured after his father's death."

It was taken down.

https://meaww.com/timothy-simpkins-g...sand-donations

After shooting 4 people? Mmkay.

PS. If you follow the trail this guy was a drug dealer, ripped off a few customers, so came to school armed when he knew they'd be after him. High class all the way.

Put a kid in a coma. But hey, this is a "good" shooting right?

Why wasn't the media ALL OVER THIS?

How do you get released on $75K after shooting 4 people?

*crickets*

Old 11-14-2021, 12:26 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Liberals are mean vicious people who offer nothing of value.
Then what do you think should be done with them? Put them in indoctrination camps to become conservative?

Old 11-14-2021, 12:32 PM

29,509 posts, read 14,668,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
He brought a gun to school, got into an "altercation" and shot a teacher, and 3 students. He shot them AFTER the altercation ended. He was not in danger.

Media darling.

"His family set up a GoFundMe account, two days after he shot two people at the Arlington school. The campaign said he needs to go to therapy to let go of the trauma he endured after his father's death."

It was taken down.

PS. If you follow the trail this guy was a drug dealer, ripped off a few customers, so came to school armed when he knew they'd be after him. High class all the way.

*crickets*
Exactly. Can one of the pretzel logic players explain this one to me ? It is mind boggling the hate that someone that killed in self defense (alleged) is getting so much hate, while someone that went to a school with intentions to kill gets a pass from the media, social media and the people that allow themselves to be led.

Old 11-14-2021, 12:38 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,599,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post

Media darling.

It was taken down.

*crickets*
what's the color of his skin and the color of his victims?
what's his political affiliation?

Welcome to 2021 the year of the WOKEY

Old 11-14-2021, 12:44 PM

30,388 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then what do you think should be done with them? Put them in indoctrination camps to become conservative?
Only authoritarian libs do such things like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies