Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2021, 03:47 PM

57,311 posts, read 26,236,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Imagine a black mother being bullied by some online right wingers when she speaks up after her son was shot by the cops or white person.

I'd bet Biden would send in DOJ to investigate those right wingers.
Kamala Harris will denounce white supremacy.
She would get rich from gofundme
Oh you mean like Eric Garners mom.

Keep in mind that Rittenhouse wasn't on the receiving end of a bullet he was the sender, so that is a different circumstance.

Old 11-14-2021, 03:51 PM

14,496 posts, read 12,128,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
The Left are nothing but a group of sad and heartless clowns.

This mother, who clearly loves her son doesn’t deserve this type of treatment and only proves to me AND half of America, of the evil and pure hatred the Left is capable of.

What this kid did, wasn’t the smartest thing to do, but “I” can see why he wanted to help his community that was being torn apart by mob violence AND a lack of the police taking control of the situation. “I” see this kid who loves his country and community and now, he “might” have to pay a heavy price for protecting himself from both a violent mob AND now, an out of control justice system that will sacrifice this young man in the name of WOKE-ism.

I’m half Black and saw how the media, from day ONE played this on racial lines, when it clearly didn’t involve race. You had three grown @zz violent white men attacking a White teenager who clearly shot them in an act of Self Defense. And for the Left to compare these three White men, WITH serious felony criminal convictions, to three brave and heroic White Civil Rights workers, Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner, who were murdered by the KKK in Mississippi, back in the mid 1960s is truly sickening.

I only hope that this mother’s community AND Americans, from across this country rallies behind her and defends her, in her time of need. The Left needs to be very careful in attacking innocent people with their collective sickness since there are more good people in this country than bad ones. The good ones tend to be silent, but if pushed too hard, they will stand up.

Good post.

What Kyle did was try to stand up for innocents in the community being senselessly burned and ravaged. Wanting to do something is not a vice.

Old 11-14-2021, 03:51 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,716,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

Keep in mind that Rittenhouse wasn't on the receiving end of a bullet he was the sender, so that is a different circumstance.
Except he was on the receiving end of an attack by someone who had already threatened to kill him that night.

Old 11-14-2021, 03:56 PM

16,093 posts, read 10,762,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Then change it to target, I don't care. It's a double standard of cause and effect.
And not an innocent one at that. She is a willing participant in the who mess.

Old 11-14-2021, 04:00 PM

30,379 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Imagine a black mother being bullied by some online right wingers when she speaks up after her son was shot by the cops or white person.

I'd bet Biden would send in DOJ to investigate those right wingers.
Kamala Harris will denounce white supremacy.
She would get rich from gofundme
Yeah, Wendy Rittenhouse is a single Mom and a Nursing Assistant which means she works her ass off for crumbs while raising 3 kids on her own....she's a hero too.

I watched the Sean Hannity interview replay and she is a Mom defending her wrongfully accused son, I admire her greatly. While not a raving beauty (not that that matters to me), she's a far more beautiful person than the Woketards attacking her.

Old 11-14-2021, 04:04 PM

19,814 posts, read 9,371,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Ah, that makes sense. Or maybe they're trying to distance themselves from this:

Pew Study: White Liberals Disproportionately Suffer From Mental Illness.
I think that conservatives are generally happy with the way things are, and liberals are not -- but if someone is unhappy with how things are, either in their own lives or the lives of others, is it really unreasonable for them to want things to change? I think that if someone is miserable and is content to remain so and/or if they are completely insensitive to someone else's pain, that would be a sign of mental illness.

In my opinion, the dividing line between mental health and mental illness when it comes to politics is when they become literally hysterical when things do not go as they want them to. (I am referring to the many public meltdowns of some liberals after Trump won in 2016. Yes, conservatives were upset after Biden won the 2020 election, but I don't recall seeing many conservatives literally wailing in the street about it.

Old 11-14-2021, 04:06 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
And not an innocent one at that. She is a willing participant in the who mess.
How so?

Old 11-14-2021, 04:17 PM

23,990 posts, read 15,096,054 times
What a bunch of chit for brains.

Leave her alone. She did the best she could with the resources she had.

She is no different than 1/2 the women in this country.

Old 11-14-2021, 04:20 PM

52,288 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
What a bunch of chit for brains.

Leave her alone. She did the best she could with the resources she had.

She is no different than 1/2 the women in this country.
I agree. This forum has a lot of people with defective moral compasses.

The way some people can twist things to fit their political views is just gross as hell to me.

Old 11-14-2021, 04:24 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,598,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

Got proof for that?

While you are at it, go ahead and show us proof that the right wingers from citydata are making excuses (like what the citydata left wingers are doing right now) for that abhorrent behavior towards Garners mom
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies