Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2021, 05:17 PM

19,649 posts, read 12,235,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
I’ll bet she has the opportunity now. One tweet requesting services is all it will take.
And There are complimentary makeup artists available on all those shows.
Why should she have to or want to, she is not trying to be a model. Regular people should be allowed to be regular people, we've been down this road and many people in the public eye are not so great looking. We have fat acceptance and all that jazz so no one should have to feel bullied or pressured about changing themselves.

The same thing happened to Paula Jones for coming forward about Bill Clinton molesting her. She was teased so badly and publicly even in mainstream media that she got offers for plastic surgery and she did do it. That was a long time ago and things haven't changed much, except now we have social media and that mob is happy to do a lot of the dirty work to cut *some* women down for their appearance while others get a pass, wonder who and why.

Old 11-14-2021, 05:19 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,952,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Because she literally drive her son to the scene of his crime.
Self defense is not a crime.

I realize that a lot of people would like us all to lose the right to defend ourselves.

And I can't believe I just typed that. But it is 100% true.

Old 11-14-2021, 05:21 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,952,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Why should she have to or want to, she is not trying to be a model. Regular people should be allowed to be regular people, we've been down this road and many people in the public eye are not so great looking. We have fat acceptance and all that jazz so no one should have to feel bullied or pressured about changing themselves.

The same thing happened to Paula Jones for coming forward about Bill Clinton molesting her. She was teased so badly and publicly even in mainstream media that she got offers for plastic surgery and she did do it. That was a long time ago and things haven't changed much, except now we have social media and that mob is happy to do a lot of the dirty work to cut *some* women down for their appearance while others get a pass, wonder who and why.
Body acceptance is only available for liberal-approved persons.

She's not approved so it's perfectly OK to shame the ever-loving cfap out of her.

Old 11-14-2021, 05:24 PM

6,671 posts, read 2,977,633 times
Man,...there are so many more worse moms ( and dads) out there. Look at all the crime in New York and Chicago. Shadowing the deaths of these 2 schleps by orders of magnitude. lol.

Let's see their moms put up for critique.

Old 11-14-2021, 05:25 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,256,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post

I am only speaking for myself here. If I looked like her and was offered cosmetic procedures by experienced practioners. I might take them up on their offers. She will never look like a model because she is too old and not tall.
As you said, Paula Jones did it and Linda Tripp did too. It is not unusual or bad or wrong. Don’t shame someone for wanting to look better.
I’d like to know who you think gets a pass these days?
Who gets celebrated for their unattractiveness and doing nothing to improve it?

Old 11-14-2021, 05:26 PM

23,646 posts, read 12,553,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Because she literally drive her son to the scene of his crime.
Quote:
She can not believe that was a good decision on her part. If she does then there is something seriously flawed with her self awareness.
What are you two babbling about?

Old 11-14-2021, 05:27 PM

Quote:
I have no preference in what she does concerning her appearance. Just pointing out that she now has low cost options. To think she doesn’t is naive.
Who said she doesn't?

Old 11-14-2021, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Because she drove him that day. If it were me, or any other mother I know- I’d be guilt ridden.
No she didn't. But do you want to go ahead and try to prove what you say?

Old 11-14-2021, 05:32 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,256,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
No she didn't. But do you want to go ahead and try to prove what you say?
Yes you are right. She did not drive him that night. I can not blame her for that.

Old 11-14-2021, 05:35 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Imagine a black mother being bullied by some online right wingers when she speaks up after her son was shot by the cops or white person.

I'd bet Biden would send in DOJ to investigate those right wingers.
Kamala Harris will denounce white supremacy.
She would get rich from gofundme
no doubt about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies