Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2021, 05:35 PM

23,634 posts, read 12,553,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber rain View Post
Too be fair, she raised a son who used extremely poor judgment by putting himself in a volatile situation. I'm not going to bash her. I'll say that she probably did the best that she knew how.

I am grateful for the home I raised in.
Seems like there were many children who'd had bad mothers that night, hundreds of 'em. And many thousands of bad mothers if you count all of their kids who'd mostly peacefully rioted across the country over the past year. Bad moms!! all around, right?

Old 11-14-2021, 05:37 PM

23,634 posts, read 12,553,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Man,...there are so many more worse moms ( and dads) out there. Look at all the crime in New York and Chicago. Shadowing the deaths of these 2 schleps by orders of magnitude. lol.

Let's see their moms put up for critique.
Exactly.

9,434 posts, read 4,256,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Man,...there are so many more worse moms ( and dads) out there. Look at all the crime in New York and Chicago. Shadowing the deaths of these 2 schleps by orders of magnitude. lol.

Let's see their moms put up for critique.
How would you compare your mother? How are you as a mother (if you are one) or your wife in comparison?
Is that mother you want for your children or grandchildren?
Maybe I’m overly critical.
Is this typical mothering that you would be happy to have grown up with?
I’ll put up my mom as a critique. She was better under anyone’s analysis.

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
The mob is going after Kyle's mom Wendy in the most disgusting way. They posted a bad picture of her on twitter. She is clearly a wreck from worry and they posted a photo and went to town on her looks, calling her ugly and a face of "evil". Then they started posting photos of themselves for comparison with their ages, and tbh many of them were not attractive at all and looked older than their age. Some of them clearly used filters. Aren't liberal women are supposed to be empowered outside of appearance? they fought for that. Most of these women were middle aged and older - bizarre and delusional.

How do these people not know they are truly horrible human specimens? Why don't they empathize with Kyle's mom enough to at least leave her alone, some must be mothers or even grandmothers themselves?

I know how low they go but this is just creepy. I don't think Twitter should allow that kind of bullying, it's embarassing.
The tolerant left hates women .. we all know that.. they hate blacks too. call them white supremacists.

Biden.. If you don't vote for me you ain't black.. Biden tells them who is black and who isn't. Biden the dictator .

The left are hypocrites.. they have no ethics or morals.. they just have a narrative with no common sense to it at all.

Bash anyone who goes against those that burn down liberal cities and black businesses. Saw a guy in NYC talked about building up the black neighborhoods, then says it is ok if blacks burn their neighborhoods down for the so called 'cause"... which equals social justice or better known as ''MARXISM''.

Rittenhouse was running away from a mob with guns. They wanted to burn the city down and no police were there because it was a liberal run city. We know what happened.. the left leaves many facts out because it does not fit their narrative. When under oath , the left tells the truth.. then on CNN they change their tune and lie for the dumb viewers to feed them propaganda. The dumb liberals eat up the propaganda and post the lies here daily.

Old 11-14-2021, 05:38 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,252,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
And ? How does her being in the news deserve being shamed on social media ? I thought bullying was bad ?
Only if you’re a liberal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
"I don't like rape but she wasn't exactly avoiding it by going to the bar."

You are really good at victim shaming.

Amen.

Old 11-14-2021, 05:38 PM

19,649 posts, read 12,235,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
I am only speaking for myself here. If I looked like her and was offered cosmetic procedures by experienced practioners. I might take them up on their offers. She will never look like a model because she is too old and not tall.
As you said, Paula Jones did it and Linda Tripp did too. It is not unusual or bad or wrong. Don’t shame someone for wanting to look better.
I’d like to know who you think gets a pass these days?
Who gets celebrated for their unattractiveness and doing nothing to improve it?
Ayanna Pressley is totally bald and doesn't get bullied to wear a wig, it is celebrated.

Obese people don't get bullied unless they are white men.

The radical feminists who ruin their looks by shaving heads and piercing and tattooing their whole body and getting fat, celebrated for being edgy.

Old 11-14-2021, 05:39 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,252,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
How would you compare your mother? How are you as a mother (if you are one) or your wife in comparison?
Is that mother you want for your children or grandchildren?
Maybe I’m overly critical.
Is this typical mothering that you would be happy to have grown up with?
Outrageous.

Absolutely revolting your posts are…

Old 11-14-2021, 05:39 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Sad to see that the left is O.K. with doing this to his mom.

Don't complain to me, go back and read the posts on here without biased glasses.....

Old 11-14-2021, 05:41 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,982,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Ayanna Pressley is totally bald and doesn't get bullied to wear a wig, it is celebrated.

Obese people don't get bullied unless they are white men.

The radical feminists who ruin their looks by shaving heads and piercing and tattooing their whole body and getting fat, celebrated for being edgy.
You're not paying attention.

Women who are the least bit heavy get made fun of, all the time. Officially in the media, and privately every where they go. Even very slightly heavy women who are in the public eye.

Old 11-14-2021, 05:44 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,256,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palpebrous View Post
So you would've stopped your kid from "protesting for racial justice"?
At 17 without me. In a potentially dangerous situation. NEVER.
And I took my kids to the women’s March in dc and many other protests.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies