Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2022, 07:07 AM

1,866 posts, read 934,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
No one can afford to feed/cloth themselves now in this great system of "Capitalism" the right loves so much Much less breed. I think its safe to say Capitalism is a FAILURE don't you?
America became the wealthiest and greatest nation BECAUSE OF CAPITALISM.

China became far wealthier and more productive AFTER they adopted Capitalism.

The recent inflation which has raised the cost of living is caused by anti-capitalist policies fostered by the U.S. government under president Biden and other recent past presidents.

Old 02-13-2022, 07:15 AM

21,939 posts, read 9,513,063 times
Quote:
No one can afford to feed/cloth themselves now in this great system of "Capitalism" the right loves so much Much less breed. I think its safe to say Capitalism is a FAILURE don't you? This is the end result. Zero trust in the future of the nation and to pass on a country to your offspring
Capitalism isn't the problem. Government is the problem.

Old 02-13-2022, 07:22 AM

62,971 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsoxrob View Post
Well, you live in so cal where there are millions of Mexicans, so you must be an expert on Mexican culture.

I AM a Mexican in So Cal. I am part of the culture. I live in the culture. And I can tell you, we are not the exception. In gereral, from Gen X on, hispanics are having less kids… just like the rest of the world.
I have eyes don't I or are my eyes lying? What about the link I provided are they lying to? They may be having fewer kids than decades ago but they still have the second highest fertility rates. If they are here illegally then it pays for them to have more kids so that they can tap into our welfare benefits through them.

Fertility rates by ethnicity for 2018 for the U.S. per 1,000 women per Pew Research Center.......

Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander 2106.5
Hispanic 1959
Black (non-Hispanic) 1792
American Indian/Alaska Native 1650.5
White (non-Hispanic) 1640
Asian 1525

I don't know what your point is by denying the truth. Just because you don't have any kids doesn't mean that most Mexicans here (legally or illegally) aren't producing kids at a higher level than most. I know three Mexican families here status unknown. Two have 3 kids and the other has 4. I guess that's a lie though according to you?

Old 02-13-2022, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Capitalism isn't the problem. Government is the problem.
Yes, and it's because they have allowed capitalism to run amok.

Old 02-13-2022, 07:27 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,960,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
No, capitalism is not a failure. Unfettered capitalism is, though. That's why FDR set out to create a kinder, gentler capitalism, with a modest safety net, labor unions, support for widows and their kids, and some regulation of the stock market. That worked pretty well. The trouble began with Reagan's union-busting, and deregulation of many industries and certain aspects of financial services. The situation has gone downhill since.
Agree.

Old 02-13-2022, 08:00 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,256,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I have eyes don't I or are my eyes lying? What about the link I provided are they lying to? They may be having fewer kids than decades ago but they still have the second highest fertility rates. If they are here illegally then it pays for them to have more kids so that they can tap into our welfare benefits through them.

Fertility rates by ethnicity for 2018 for the U.S. per 1,000 women per Pew Research Center.......

Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander 2106.5
Hispanic 1959
Black (non-Hispanic) 1792
American Indian/Alaska Native 1650.5
White (non-Hispanic) 1640
Asian 1525

I don't know what your point is by denying the truth. Just because you don't have any kids doesn't mean that most Mexicans here (legally or illegally) aren't producing kids at a higher level than most. I know three Mexican families here status unknown. Two have 3 kids and the other has 4. I guess that's a lie though according to you?
Whatsamatta, no Hasidic Jews in so. California?
Don’t your eyes see everything everywhere?
Aren’t we to believe you know and see more than anyone else and know better than all statistics, polls and other posters.

Old 02-13-2022, 08:16 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,987,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamhammer View Post
You drunk or bumping the needle again?
That is what I was thinking. Seriously, beggars on the street have Tim's on their feet and smartphones and we have the OP thinking people can feed themselves? You have got to be kidding. You can drive a damn huge SUV, live in government housing and eat like a king on an EBT card while the rest of us dopes keep working hard to support the losers out there.

Old 02-13-2022, 09:01 AM

With the high rate of abortions I doubt that most Americans are afraid to have sex. Liberals scream about needing more immigrants to increase our so-called dwindling population growth but are advocates of abortion. WTH?

Old 02-13-2022, 09:17 AM

19,799 posts, read 18,099,591 times
Quote:
No one can afford to feed/cloth themselves now in this great system of "Capitalism" the right loves so much Much less breed. I think its safe to say Capitalism is a FAILURE don't you? This is the end result. Zero trust in the future of the nation and to pass on a country to your offspring
Pass it around, will ya? Don't Bogart the good stuff.

Old 02-13-2022, 11:10 AM

117 posts, read 410,368 times
We need to breed more overpopulation activists in order to outvote the pronatalists and mount human wave attacks against Pakistan!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies