Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2022, 03:23 PM

6,160 posts, read 5,717,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I'm not sure why blacks are attacking Asians regularly, I thought they were being taught to hate whitey? Anybody have a theory on why so many black on Asian crimes? It's obvious why the Fakestream media is covering them up.

My best friend is Asian, and he was attacked by 2 black men but at least he knows why, they were after the Japanese watch his grandmother had gifted to him. They broke his nose and hospitalized him, but he fought them off to keep his watch.
In many black neighborhoods, Asians own a lot of the stores so there is a bit of animosity. Also, Asians tend to perform the best in school, usually have good jobs or good work ethic, and have strong family values. African Americans perform the worst in schools and are the poorest people in the country, so maybe it's some jealousy that turns into hatred.

I know in the case of Chicago, many Asians carry a lot of cash, drive nice cars, and the blacks think they are passive and will make easy targets and won't put up a fight. Carjackings and street robberies were really high in Chinatown when I was living there. Victims were almost always Chinese and the perps were black.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2022, 03:41 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LES-Adrian View Post
Nobody has the patience anymore. No excuse in the world can make me give a damn anymore.
The individuals who commit those attacks know that and don't care. The only thing that will stop said individuals from attacking people is armed self defense. Violent individuals of ANY race only understand violence and death.

Old 02-17-2022, 03:42 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,881,216 times
I think some of the animosity stems from frustration. Asians do not cave in to respect “black culture” like many other groups will. If a black person enters an Asian owned establishment dressed in baggy clothes, talking loud, not speaking properly, with unkempt hair/hairstyles….Asians will usually not show any respect and will be on-guard and very suspicious. On the other hand, I have found Asians to be very respectful to anyone who is well-mannered and shows respect, even blacks. In 99% of the confrontations where blacks accuse Asians of racism, it almost always involves blacks acting ghetto. Well dressed and well mannered blacks rarely have any issues with Asians.

I think there is also potentially some pent up anger among black males. Very few Asian women percentage-wise date or marry black males, no matter what their status is. And many black males attempt to date Asian women, but Asian women don’t seem to be attracted as a whole.

I am White and not Asian, so cannot verify what I’ve mentioned; but I have a good number of Asian and Black friends, and these are my honest thoughts and observations.

Old 02-17-2022, 04:51 PM

19,220 posts, read 17,105,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, I never understand why any law abiding, successful citizens (especially Asian) vote Democrats. To each his own I guess.

I never did and I never will.
Not everyone lives in the echo chamber of the far right media, many still think for themselves...

Old 02-17-2022, 05:20 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Not everyone lives in the echo chamber of the far right media, many still think for themselves...
Well the fact you brought up far right media and that little emoji in the end just showed that you don't really care about the opinion of those who actually think for themselves.

Old 02-17-2022, 05:48 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I do. Democrats aren't doing a good job as of late. However, there I'd a distrust of the GOP too. The attitude is "until you can show me you can do infinitely better and make me WANT TO vote for you, I'm sticking with what I know ".
"I am sticking with what I know." is exactly why I will never vote for democrats.

I've voted Libertarian and Republican. I voted libertarian because I am in a long-term shift in the course of the country towards profoundly more human freedom. But I have to be blunt. The Libertarians continue to pursue a failing strategy. As a paleo libertarian (branch of both conservativism and libertarianism) I don’t like the idea of wasting my vote.

The reason why I will never vote for democrats is rather personal. They put my relative in the internment camp and this is scary to me. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't think it is fair to blame the democrats for this, but at least, Colorado’s governor was the only major political figure to oppose the internment of Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor. Carr is a shining light in the Coloradan and American saga of Japanese internment, who effectively went it alone in taking a moral stand that would ultimately cost him a bright political future. Ralph Carr. Governor of Colorado who served during WWII. publicly opposed putting Japanese Americans into internment camps. To me, this man has principle and he is a Republican.

I am not saying all Republicans have principles like he did, saying that would be stupid. I am fully aware of the fact that Republican party can be just as corrupt as democratic party. But like one poster said earlier, at least republican has ben pretty consistent recent years.

For establishment Democrat politicians I feel they have not abandoned their racist roots, but somehow, they survived.

To the party, minorities are a gold mine of votes. their policies have destroyed the minority families and incentive poverty. That’s not helping the poor and downtrodden. That’s securing your voter mines. In their arrogance they believe that minorities need their help. Because they are donkeys they have a super special responsibility to help all those inferior people.

I believe that minorities are equal with one another and white majority. Since this is true they don’t need programs and policies curbed to help them. They are not handicapped. To think so is to believe that they are in someway inferior to whites. That is racist. To believe in white privilege is to believe that there is something inherent in being white.

I understand modern day democratic party can be appealing to SOME minority members, but it is not appealing to me.

Old 02-17-2022, 05:50 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,605,383 times
Dude that murdered that poor woman look like some mental patient.

Old 02-17-2022, 05:54 PM

19,220 posts, read 17,105,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Well the fact you brought up far right media and that little emoji in the end just showed that you don't really care about the opinion of those who actually think for themselves.
As you once again enforce that only your perspective can be correct...

Old 02-17-2022, 05:58 PM

1,904 posts, read 1,046,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Actually, it's more like the underclass types of Black people doing this. It's mostly poor Black people from the inner-city ghettos doing this. No other part of the Black population is involved.
I hear this and disagree.

Its not 'a poor mans' mentality to commit heinous Crime against innocent civilians whom you don't even know...to commit these types of crime you must have 'No Conscience and no Values.'

the problem is 'The GANGSTER mentality largely adopted by disenfranchised Blacks.' Its promoted and Glamorized in Black Clubs, Neighborhoods, Parents, Friends and Schools. This is the problem...
'I'm a Bad MOFO. I do what i want when i want to'...~

I'm a WASP (male). I grew up in a Foster home in Miami. I managed to make it out of Poverty and was one of the few to make it out of the hood in one piece. Most of my foster brothers/sisters wound up in Jail, or OD on Drugs. Its a Surreal moment when you see your foster brother whom you used to Ride Bicycles with now behind bars doing 20 yrs. Its a Surreal moment when you see your foster sister whom was once Beautiful now a Crack Addict with no chance of a decent life in her future.

I've got quite an education and experience with all kinds of cultures. I've traveled extensively and seen poverty in S.America, Latin America and the Islands of the Caribbean.

The problem in the USA is 'the Gangster Mentality' (which is not Germain to Blacks only). Its a Mentality that was largely adopted by Hood-rats as 'the only way to live is be a Gangster. If i'm a Gangster, i'll get respect, i'll make some Bank, I'll drive a nice Ride and i'll get some Trim.'

That's the way they think....PERIOD (you're Naive if you think otherwise). There is no thought of growing old, no thought of getting a real job, no thought of having a wife, nor of Raising Kids.

Gang-Bangers who commit these outrageous acts of violence are out to prove something. They want to be counted as one of the BAD MOFOs not be messed with. The more notches on their gun handle, the more respect they have back home. Gang Bangers get more money, more sex and have more clout then their law-abiding counter parts. Law Enforcement's hands are tied. There's not enough Jails to house them and even the DA's are giving up.

The prolific problem has been exacerbated by loose laws, liberal DA's, over-run broken Justice system, not enough Jails and lack of the Death Penalty. Criminals HAVE NO FEAR and that is a dangerous phenomenon to battle.

Many consider it an honor to go to prison. Unlike other Cultures, The Black Culture does not look down upon their Brethren that get sent to Jail. For them, its like going to college...get better educated at being a Gangster and come out and do it again.

The Justice System has turned into a Revolving door of Degenerates who come and go as they please. There is no penalty for those who are in gangs and go into and outta prison. Its just another Room to stay in...

It does not look promising from where i stand.

On the Flip side is Government which has created a whole Industry in response; The Prison Industrial complex LINK, where the only jobs the Country can create are those of Clerks, Cops, Judges, Probation officers, Prison Construction Cos., and Mutual Funds that invest in this SICK SYSTEM.

And its not just here in the States, but all over the Globe. 'The gangster Mentality' is prevalent in S.America, Latin America, Africa and even Europe.

Countries in the past have eliminated their 'Bad Seed' through War. Gather the poor, the ignorant and the criminals and give them a purpose to kill each other. Light a match and turn them loose. THAT'S IT.

Its a Mad System that has been used for the last 100 yrs effectively by the powers that be. Just look at the Facts. (but i degress into another area of Debate).

If there is a SOLUTION to be found, its not on the Near Horizon. I have little faith in the Corrupt Government that has Metastasized into some Sick Corporatocracy that only Feeds the 1% centers.

Myself i think this; The Cops are not going to save you, nor the Justice System. There is no God that will intervene. Better learn how to protect yourself. Keep your family and friends close. Be smart and stay one step ahead...Stay out of trouble...make it out of the City...it will get worse long before it gets better....

Old 02-17-2022, 05:59 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I'm not sure why blacks are attacking Asians regularly, I thought they were being taught to hate whitey? Anybody have a theory on why so many black on Asian crimes? It's obvious why the Fakestream media is covering them up.

My best friend is Asian, and he was attacked by 2 black men but at least he knows why, they were after the Japanese watch his grandmother had gifted to him. They broke his nose and hospitalized him, but he fought them off to keep his watch.
Look at Table-14, and see if it helps explain.

TablE 14 - Percent of violent incidents, by victim and offender race or ethnicity, 2018
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies