Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2022, 10:33 AM

7,242 posts, read 4,555,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Horse manure. Most single America women have a demand list the length of Texas. And have senses of entitlement the size of Siberia. And are as stuck up behind rationality. I wonder men only want sex. Which by the way, is absolutely false. 99% of the man of Av n of my lifetime one long-term relationships. It is the women who are the problem and the issue. Put American political correctness will tell you different.
Why shouldn't we have a demand list the length of Texas?

So what you're saying is that women shouldn't be so picky... um why? I mean complete the thought. The completion of the thought is because "it is best for men".

We don't have the problem that the men in this thread are complaining of.... obsession with sex. Women largely don't need men any longer. Though men like to pretend like we do. We would like a healthy and mature marriage but it doesn't happen any longer. Birth rates are in the toilet.

Guys only blame women for being too picky because they refuse to change to become the things women want...so until they do... this problem will continue.

Old 05-06-2022, 10:37 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,322,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
None of that is true.

Anyway...this sort of failure to honestly look at the problem and make changes is why most men will remain sexless.

Women do not *need* men any longer.

So they go after what they want.. handsome rich men. Why would they bother with ugly poor men? Why?

If you want to have a discussion about it... you have to be honest.

Except I'm doing exactly that. I'm having an honest discussion and have repeatedly said it happens on both sides. The problem is that YOU'RE not being honest. Just look at your responses.

- It's the fault of men because "only men" aren't making changes and will remain sexless

- Women don't need men

- Women go after whoever they want. If you're ugly, too bad (Seriously? Are you in high school?)

You're part of the problem, as are many other women that think like you. Hate it break it to you, but women need to make some necessary changes as well, or else they'll remain sexless as well. And don't even give me that "women do just fine without sex" song and dance. I've had plenty of conversations about sex with women who admit that they want sex just as bad as men, if not more. Y'all just don't show it like how men do, that's all. Stop pretending like women don't have large sexual appetites like men do.

Hey, guess what? Men don't need women either! Again, hate it break it to you, but a lot of men were pressured to marry back in the day, or else the family would have to deal with *gasp* the neighbors! The neighbors will talk! They'll talk at church! They'll think Johnny is gay or there's something wrong with him! That was the literal mindset of past generations. Hell, even JFK's father told him he needed to find a SO when he was in politics, especially when he wanted to run for POTUS. It literally became a headline in the newspapers that he was single, and many began to question his sexuality over it. So stop saying only women had to abide by those rules back then. It was just as expected of men.

LMAO! Newsflash, men go after whoever they want either. Gorgeous.....rich women.....who don't have 3 kids from two different fathers because they get turned off by abusive d-bags that'll treat them like crap the entire time. Why would we go after ugly women with kids from another relationship, especially if they work at a McJob? Now, see how easily I just flipped that back on you?

So again, until you're actually ready to be honest and discuss this is an issue on both sides, I'll be happy to join in. But it's incredibly obvious where you stand. You think men are the problem, all of us. The fact that you admitted in another post that the world might be better off without us is proof of that.

Old 05-06-2022, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
To be fair, there is not an entire generation that thinks/feels the same.
Some women are bitter, some men are bitter. Its not just members of any particular generation.

Never said it was an entire generation, but it's a movement for sure, particularly with younger Millennials and Gen Z. And she's absolutely bitter. Hence why I said she's projecting her past experiences into this topic.

Old 05-06-2022, 10:38 AM

1,153 posts, read 631,712 times
For the conservatives on here, this is actually a blessing in disguise.

There's some overlap between the "manosphere/Redpill" communities and Right wing communities.

I didn't even realize this until my libertarian/semi-right wing algorithms on Youtube started to recommend that type of contend along the way.

It's targeted towards a lot of young men too so, if conservatives really wanted to, they can really recruit a lot of young men of all races by trying to steer modern male grievances to conservative support.

Old 05-06-2022, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
And that is exactly it and why I can not muster sympathy or empathy for those who feel this is a national emergency that some (and I think relatively few) men cant find sex, intimacy or love. No one is entitled to the affection of others and people need to be realistic and focus on what is truly important in a happy relationship instead of the superficial.

Well said! A lot of people need to find a healthy balances of their wants and needs. Many people let their "preferences" get the best of them. Instead, they should have a more realistic mindset and approach to it.

Old 05-06-2022, 10:41 AM

2,919 posts, read 3,189,346 times
Quote:

So what you're saying is that women shouldn't be so picky... um why? I mean complete the thought. The completion of the thought is because "it is best for men".

We don't have the problem that the men in this thread are complaining of.... obsession with sex. Women largely don't need men any longer. Though men like to pretend like we do. We would like a healthy and mature marriage but it doesn't happen any longer. Birth rates are in the toilet.

Guys only blame women for being too picky because they refuse to change to become the things women want...so until they do... this problem will continue.
It’s the exact opposite. American women are materialistic, shallow snobs Mostly interested in model looks and money. Men are way more receptive and excepting. Nothing more hilarious then some fat cow with 6 kids holding out for Richard Gere with riches. American women don’t want heart and soul and inner substance. Ive had countless women reject me for being a poet. They don’t give a hoot about poetry or art and also had an issue with me being a lifelong construction worker. Shallow!!! They want model looks money and worldly status. Get it right. American women are the most shallow women in the world

Old 05-06-2022, 10:42 AM

Quote:

So then you're OK with men being picky then right? After all, if women have a right, then so do we. And I can assure you, there's a lot of men who don't feel the need to have a woman in their life. I'd be just fine if I never marry, or even have another relationship for that matter.

Old 05-06-2022, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
It’s the exact opposite. American women are materialistic, shallow snobs Mostly interested in model looks and money. Men are way more receptive and excepting. Nothing more hilarious then some fat cow with 6 kids holding out for Richard Gere with riches. American women don’t want heart and soul and inner substance. I e had countless women reject me for being a poet. They don’t give a hoot about poetry or art And for being a lifelong construction worker. They want model looks money and worldly status. Get it right. American women are the most shallow women in the world

Perfectly said! I think Arya is struggling to accept that she's who you're describing.

Old 05-06-2022, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
So again, until you're actually ready to be honest and discuss this is an issue on both sides, I'll be happy to join in. But it's incredibly obvious where you stand. You think men are the problem, all of us. The fact that you admitted in another post that the world might be better off without us is proof of that.
The most incomprehensible thing to a man is that he might not be needed. Men have had it their way for 500 years and now, when women have just a tiny taste of that... men are facing a loneliness / sexless problem. That is the subject of this thread right?

If you think men are getting plenty why are you even here?

The birth rate is in the toilet all over the western world. Women are just opting out.... wait until women realize sex before marriage is not great for them.

If we all aren't going to sit around sexless then men need to change. They can't have it like they did for the last 500 years. Anyone honestly looking at the situation knows that women can last a lot longer without a man than the other way around. Women's situation has irrevocably changed in just the past 50 years. That is causing the problem. But it is mostly a problem for men.

Old 05-06-2022, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
So then you're OK with men being picky then right? After all, if women have a right, then so do we. And I can assure you, there's a lot of men who don't feel the need to have a woman in their life. I'd be just fine if I never marry, or even have another relationship for that matter.
The point of this thread is that men can't get laid. If they want to get laid they need to figure out a way in light of the changes that have happened with women in the last 50 years.

When someone posts a thread "is perpetual loneliness/ sexlessness the new normal for today's women" then we will talk, but it will never happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies