Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.88%
No 254 50.40%
Unsure 49 9.72%
Voters: 504. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2024, 11:04 AM

8,975 posts, read 11,857,524 times

Advertisements

Russian terrorists have been hammered by French Hammer missiles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2024, 11:20 AM

4,976 posts, read 2,749,024 times
zircons..

russia turns up the heat..

the west continues to drag it's feet..

is this any way to win a war..

hell yeah..

if you're russian..

Old 03-25-2024, 11:27 AM

8,975 posts, read 11,857,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
zircons..

russia turns up the heat..

the west continues to drag it's feet..

is this any way to win a war..

hell yeah..

if you're russian..
Be patient. The West is playing a long game. The Russians are trapped in an unwinnable war. They are spending resources they barely have. The longer this war goes on, the weaker Russia becomes. When the war is finally over, Russia will become like its terrorist brothers Iran and North Korea.

Old 03-25-2024, 12:03 PM

4,976 posts, read 2,749,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Be patient. The West is playing a long game. The Russians are trapped in an unwinnable war. They are spending resources they barely have. The longer this war goes on, the weaker Russia becomes. When the war is finally over, Russia will become like its terrorist brothers Iran and North Korea.
maybe, maybe not, but right now today Russia is bringing out it's big guns while Ukraine is at it's weakest..

Old 03-25-2024, 12:33 PM

3,557 posts, read 1,632,231 times
I would not give Ukraine anything. The leader is a horrible man that does not care about world war 3 and ending humanity. I am on Russia's side. Putin might not be the best guy but he is anti new world order. That's why so many countries go after him . I hate zekensky as much as I hate Justin Trudeau . From what I am following it looks like Ukraine is the evil country with so many Nazis there. I would not give any country anything let
them solve their own problems I would not give Ukraine money or any other country. I would take all the money we spend on other countries and give it to the American people.

Zekensky asks us for fighters and tries to provoke world war 3 while Putin has to hold restraint from preventing it.

Also there is a good chance Ukraine was involved in that terrorist attack in Russia recently. Ukraine has been known for terrorism.

Last edited by justyouraveragetenant; 03-25-2024 at 01:27 PM..

Old 03-25-2024, 03:54 PM

25,738 posts, read 17,500,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Looks like Russia employed their Zirkons for the first time. Three of them. One, apparently, levelled GUR building, burying few highest ranked officers. 5th department in that building was responsible for sensitive outside the country (Ukraine) operations. Yes, those operations.
If you don't know, Zirkon is the only one going 10.7 000 km an hour. Covered 600km in approx 2 minutes.
Preliminary, one Patriot at Zhulyany airport and GUR (Main Intelligence Department).
In 2022, Newsweek printed this article about how the Zircon could change the direction of the war. Then it went on to describe how the major powers are all "racing" to develop hypersonic weapons.

And then it says this:
"Zircon is an extremely expensive missile—estimated cost between $5 and $210 million per missile versus less than $5 million per Tomahawk cruise missile— and is designed for attacking ships, particularly aircraft carriers.
But Russia used this insanely expensive missile to attack a building. I thought the point was, the missile is going too fast to be intercepted so that it can take out aircraft carriers.
I think the Zircon is another fake. It doesn't do - and can't do - what Russia claims, and when it gets through air defenses it just becomes a very expensive way to destroy a building.

This was not the first time Russia attempted to use Zircons. The remnants of one was found of Feb 7th. It was either shot down ("Not possible!", scream the Russians) or missed its target because no one was injured.

My, my..... Unbeatable missiles that go 12 gillion MPH and WW2 tanks, all being used by the same army.

Old 03-25-2024, 05:00 PM

2,389 posts, read 1,112,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by double6's View Post
maybe, maybe not, but right now today Russia is bringing out it's big guns while Ukraine is at it's weakest..
They will run out of big guns......NK and Iran only have so many to give...
...then the West comes in and cleans up

Pooty will be crying for mercy....

Last edited by GTB365; 03-25-2024 at 05:16 PM..

Old 03-25-2024, 05:35 PM
exm

3,747 posts, read 1,811,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessManIT View Post
That's one way to decrease the criminals in Ukrainian prisons.

If I remember correctly, Putin emptied a lot of his prisons to send the convicts to the battlefield.

Old 03-26-2024, 08:02 AM

26,705 posts, read 15,252,511 times
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/te...ing-oil-prices

Biden is supposedly worried that Ukraine will raise energy prices by their strikes inside Russia on refineries that could cause inflation to spike and help Trump. If they are still at war in November would Ukraine aggressively go after tankers and refineries?

Old 03-26-2024, 08:41 AM

6,674 posts, read 12,169,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/te...ing-oil-prices

Biden is supposedly worried that Ukraine will raise energy prices by their strikes inside Russia on refineries that could cause inflation to spike and help Trump. If they are still at war in November would Ukraine aggressively go after tankers and refineries?
For Ukraine's sake, they should refrain from doing anything that would help Putin's BFF win in November. They are only shooting themselves in the foot. No pun intended. Russia has plenty of other targets they can go after, particularly the Kremlin itself but that's just too risky and asking to be nuked. Wishful thinking though. But anyhow my point is why oil refineries?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies