Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2022, 03:03 PM

34,068 posts, read 17,088,810 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Glad to see Jose Alba is out on bail. With some luck the charges will be dropped. Hopefully the DA will be recalled.

It's sickening that the welfare leach is stabber girlfriend is out free, while the tax payer Alba, ended up in arrested and in jail. The poor guy was just trying to make a living. I really don't understand the upside down world we are living in. It really seems like many Democrats are on the side of the criminals, and I just don't get it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news...eeks-incident/
Easy to understand. Liberals LOVE criminals, the more violent the better. They hate the productive lawful citizen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2022, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsheamountain View Post
Jose Alba and Bernard Goetz - American heroes!
, although I thought Goetz deserved to be charged with 4 counts of littering. He stopped, no doubt, hundreds of future crimes from the 4 thugs who would otherwise have potentially killed him.

Old 07-13-2022, 03:14 PM

12,041 posts, read 6,574,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
I hope that he doesn't take any plea deals and fights it.
Like Rittenhouse did.

Old 07-13-2022, 03:16 PM

12,041 posts, read 6,574,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Easy to understand. Liberals LOVE criminals, the more violent the better. They hate the productive lawful citizen.
This is NOT hyperbole anymore. Sadly, It’s become truth

Old 07-13-2022, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
This is NOT hyperbole anymore. Sadly, It’s become truth
and in just a tad under 4 months, we get revenge, by voting out as many liberals as possible.

Old 07-13-2022, 05:02 PM

21,482 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
"Must spread rep". Ummm...yeah. The things being put out in the posts by this guy are just...well...a little wakaloon. Self defense is a privilege? "Proportionality? Plus the whole video is not being taken into account in the lunatic raving ideas being posted. Alvin? Is that you? I dunno maybe this guy is running for DA in some East coast urban quagmire. Has the right thought process for some far left wokey tokey metropolis.

After seeing the whole video (with audio please) a rational person cannot lay any fault on Alba. No way. Plus I highly doubt without cherry picking things to death a jury can be found who would convict Alba of anything. Let alone murder. I've run up against snot nosed DA sand ADAs out to prove a point and make a name for themselves and was lucky to witness the harsh rebuke handed them by a good judge.

But an NYC judge already backed the DAQ with the initial bail amount at 500,000. Then that was dropped to 200,000 then finally to 50.000. If anyone should have been ORd it's Alba. But noooo. They'll release violent druggie repeat career criminals but try to throw the book (and the table it's sitting on) at a guy like Alba. It's infuriating and it's good to see the regular citizens of NYC furious at this. That's change in the making.

I had always thought there was no hope for NYC. Along with LA San Fran Fresno and a host of others. But maybe just maybe if the citizens of NYC get mad enough (this could do it) that binjo ditch of a city can get cleaned up.

Meanwhile our resident "self defense expert" (who is probably just trolling) is indeed good comic relief.
The only way a city with such population density can work is if people are allowed to defend themselves and the police defend the citizens by enforcing crime and punishment.

Old 07-13-2022, 11:57 PM

10,033 posts, read 9,510,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
The bodega owner was approached by a man yelling at him. We know that later he stabbed the man to death.

Unless there is more involved, you don't get to stab someone yelling at you. Its not self-defense, which involves proportionality.
Maybe you didn’t watch the video, but the clerk was physically attacked when the attacker ouches him into the chair. The attacker grabbed the clerk when he drives to get up and walk away.

Old 07-14-2022, 12:00 AM

10,033 posts, read 9,510,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
George Soros always financially backs piles of feces.
Wouldn’t surprise me if Soros is in contact with the D.A. and applying pressure to get this guy charged.

Old 07-14-2022, 12:06 AM

24,642 posts, read 9,468,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I really don't understand the upside down world we are living in. It really seems like many Democrats are on the side of the criminals, and I just don't get it.
It doesn't make any logical sense, but we can try to theorize it.

The left needs the black vote, and will do whatever it takes to keep it. To include exonerating criminals and punishing law abiding citizens.

The sad thing is the clerk is DOMINICAN so the woke DA is literally punishing a person of color, and their own voter base, to save face for a career criminal.

Old 07-14-2022, 06:46 AM

29,503 posts, read 14,663,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
It doesn't make any logical sense, but we can try to theorize it.

The left needs the black vote, and will do whatever it takes to keep it. To include exonerating criminals and punishing law abiding citizens.

The sad thing is the clerk is DOMINICAN so the woke DA is literally punishing a person of color, and their own voter base, to save face for a career criminal.
And even that doesn't make sense. The career criminals don't vote, most victims do. Yet, the inner cities continue to vote Democrat. Again, how did our society become so stupid ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies