Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2022, 03:31 PM

73,029 posts, read 62,634,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Funny if an Anitfa or BLM member is on the board - all's good but you equate the Proud Boys to the KKK. I'd rather have a proud boy on the school board than Antifa or extreme BLM member.
I don't want either on the board. I want someone reasonable, not extremists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2022, 03:31 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,967,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
There's many hours and hours of video of savage rioting, burn loot and murder across the country, which was done by blm antifa. Federal, state and local government buildings attacked and damaged, innocent citizens and their businesses attacked and damaged. Many, many innocent people and cops seriously injured or killed. And don't forget the left insurrectionists attacking the supreme court, both during Kavanaugh's hearing and this year as well. If those involved had been pro-Trump then you could bet your bottom dollar that they, too, would be locked up in solitary while awaiting trial for "insurrection". Maybe that will still happen since many of those crimes will still be within SOL over the next year or better, after the right retakes the House.
more than 30 died, and over 2 billion in damages during the "Summer of Love."

Federal buildings were attacked by arsonists while people were inside.

Trump was moved to a secure location while the perimeter of the White House was attempted to be breached.

The Left rejoiced during this time and made fun of Trump for moving to the bunker.

Innocent people were murdered or the businesses torched.

City blocked were requisitioned and people armed with AR-15 shot two people who tried to breach the perimeter!

all this over a period of 6 months!

Old 07-11-2022, 03:34 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
So the wife of a proud boy posts a op-ed about how great they are. Please. Notice that she didn't even mention that detail when she wrote it? Why do you people fall for nonsense like this?

Old 07-11-2022, 03:45 PM

23,641 posts, read 12,553,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
more than 30 died, and over 2 billion in damages during the "Summer of Love."

Federal buildings were attacked by arsonists while people were inside.

Trump was moved to a secure location while the perimeter of the White House was attempted to be breached.

The Left rejoiced during this time and made fun of Trump for moving to the bunker.

Innocent people were murdered or the businesses torched.

City blocked were requisitioned and people armed with AR-15 shot two people who tried to breach the perimeter!

all this over a period of 6 months!
Exactly, plus much more!

Old 07-11-2022, 03:46 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,310,456 times
Quote:
Selective editing by you? Or do you simply lack critical reading skills?

The person writing the piece, Melissa Radovich, is not a school board candidate. She says this of the right-wing candidate, Robyn Marinelli:

"To my knowledge, Robyn does not know any Proud Boys, so it is absurd to even attempt to attack her on this issue."

As far as Marinelli being at any events that some proud boys were at, apparently the attending proud boys were there because they are parents who care about their child's education.

While her article touched on that the left-wing candidate had hidden the truth about her involvement with PP, her article was basically about a left-wing activist, Lisa Gialdini Schurr, who is pro blm, CRT, etc., who has apparently been making things up about Marinelli in attempts smear her.
maybe, just maybe, there are nutjobs in the Proud Boys and nutjobs in BLM.

Old 07-11-2022, 03:46 PM

Quote:
I don't know and really don't care all that much. If I remember right they started there, but I could be wrong. And I believe their leader Tarrio lives there. shrug.
I shake my head when I see someone admiring the Proud Boys.

Old 07-11-2022, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
I can't identify with nutjubs.

Old 07-11-2022, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
Of course there is, but it would seem there are far more violent nutjobs in blm and antifa than in the proud boys. I don't recall a single time the proud boys barricaded cops in a building and then set it on fire to kill the cops, or shot and killed a child because the mother wasn't fast enough in doing what they demanded she do.

Blm antifa seems to enjoy attacking cops and innocent people. Black, trans (or other letters), male, female, children, old people, etc., it didn't matter to them. Blm antifa would attack often it seems with the intent to main/kill and destroy, which they succeeded in doing many times. Up to and after Jan 6, the proud boys only fought with blm antifa.

As savage as blm antifa is towards ordinary citizens they make the proud boys look almost normal. lol.

Old 07-11-2022, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I shake my head when I see someone admiring the Proud Boys.
I agree. I feel the same about those on the left, including left leaders, who admire and excuse blm antifa.

Old 07-11-2022, 04:09 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Of course there is, but it would seem there are far more violent nutjobs in blm and antifa than in the proud boys. I don't recall a single time the proud boys barricaded cops in a building and then set it on fire to kill the cops, or shot and killed a child because the mother wasn't fast enough in doing what they demanded she do.

Blm antifa seems to enjoy attacking cops and innocent people. Black, trans (or other letters), male, female, children, old people, etc., it didn't matter to them. Blm antifa would attack often it seems with the intent to main/kill and destroy, which they succeeded in doing many times. Up to and after Jan 6, the proud boys only fought with blm antifa.

As savage as blm antifa is towards ordinary citizens they make the proud boys look almost normal. lol.
You obviously have never seen the proud boys in action. You have a really different idea of them then reality. Theyre a bunch of violent idiots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies